H2O Just Add Water iCarly eliminating H2O in U.S?

h2Omergirl posted on May 02, 2009 at 03:39AM
Well when you think about it, H2O is not shown in the U.S as much! :( Is it all for iCarly room? Because on the T.V guides it says H2O but when you go to watch it, a stupid, boring, awful rerun of iCarly comes on! iCarly is boring and I don't like it! Besides, Carly gets whatever she wants. We should sign a petition. Tell your friends and lets get H2O back on! Reply here to sign petiton.
I sign. H2Omergirl

H2O Just Add Water 88 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 88

over a year ago janny108 said…
remember Nick is bringing on another show too, Disey has Jonas and Nick has something with Victoria Justice in it I think.
over a year ago mikethecat said…
i know i heard it.
over a year ago CleoSertori1234 said…
I sign.
CleoSertori1234
me either, i sign
Cool!
over a year ago justaddh20 said…
h2o comes and goes it was on the "n" mon thru friday a couple of weeks ago and now its gone again.
i think they're taking their time to fit season 2 with the remainder of the days before season 3 comes out.
america seems to have a snobbery with their own stars.
that's why you don't see h2o on fox kids choice awards.
i'm sick of icarly myself bring some more h2o.
over a year ago blitzholly said…
ik i will sign the pettion cause i hate that h2o never shows up anymore so yea i want 2 see a new ep. of h2o on nick and less icarly(i don't mind it but i rather have less of it) then there is that glen martan show and that malcom in the middle show that has taken over h2o's spot so i say bring back h2o

blitzholly

Rikki+Zane=Zikki love forever :>) RC+ZB
Yeah I HATE ICARLY its taking over!
over a year ago H2o_James said…
I love Icarly but i love H2o as well thts y i have H20 downloaded on my computer the entire series to watch whenever download is from here
its free and no viruses

link
well still would not trust that site
well ok dont trust it but i have all the series and i didnt get one virus or anything bad
smile
well that is good h2o_James; I for one have had computer issues and I'm not taking chances!
ok dont take the no virus or problem chance
watever
and wat u people dont get is nick doesnt think its tht popular at all it got horrible ratings in the us so ur sitting hear bashing icarly its getting wat u want join nick.com go post in the message boards and demand more H2o, h2o is huge all around the world AU Uk servral countries in EU idk about asian but america it isnt tht popular
yeah me too !!
well u cant call it bloody fake when its real wanna be cleo and BTFW h2o wasnt made by nick so nick doesnt have to show it they probably have a contract with the creators for how much and when they can show it
last edited over a year ago
Really shut up James
who care james i am big big bigger fan of cleo period
i add this i don't want icarly eliminated h20 in u.s. i want h20 keep show in u.s. on nick. not fair. icarly keep rerun. what about h20 ???
H2o is tht bloody popular in the us its not not our fault but its on every sunday at 8 and im a HUGE fan of cleo i love her shes been my fav since the first ep
James shut up.Mikethecat meant me and the real Cleo.
yes right on then get it james this is real war with you
Yeah the war is on!
over a year ago h2Omergirl said…
crying
Guys calm down!!! We are trying to save h2o, remember? I do think that iCarly is lame though. Carly is a shallow girl who gets everything she wants 'cause she doesn't live with her parents, but a brother who doesn't care really at all. Anyway h2o roxs!!! I'm soooooo sad it's gone!
I love H20!But James called me a wanna be!
cleo is my fav too, who here is the biggest claire fan?
I don't know who the biggest Claire fan is.
smile
i'm sure many claire holt fans i don't know who but i'm sure they are fan of claire/emma as who is on fanpop and h20 too!! only i know is emmaclairefan is biggest claire/emma fan !!
I thought Emmaroxmysox was.....
ok have tis war but its not tht popular in the us if u wanna make it more popular go on the nick boards starts a chatroom petition and make nick see h2o is popular too and they will probably start showing it
good i hope h20 more show!! we need more popular !!
over a year ago fireandflame said…
sad
u realy have a good point,h2omergirl,icarly is taking over h2o. icarly is a kinda good show,but i only like it because h2o doesnt come on any more!the only h2o ive seen on nick in the past 4 months was the first one.also,i am sining the patition thing

signed,
fireandflame
america in which live is kind of snobbish promoting their own stars that's why so much i carly and less h2o. h2o did come on two months ago on the "n" at 8 to 9 am then it came on a month ago on the "n" at 2 to 3 pm. now it's gone again. but it's likely to come back again just have to keep an eye out for it, but you guys are right it needs to have a regular spot everyday.
u still are not listening intill u show nick tht it does have a huge fan base and will get the rattings then there not gonna show it icarly is very popular and it is bringing in rattings and money so show nick tht u want it
james we're listening it's just that you don't have all the answers, we're discussing and debating, you seem to think what you say is the beginning and the end of the conversation.
smile
imo my assumse see i think that icarly provide the show to australia and england icarly from america did help and provide to england,australia and rest of the world. what about h20 did provide the show to england but what about usa ? like icarly already did help the australia but what about h20 provide the show to america. is that not fair ? huh. icarly did everything to australia to show. i wonder h20 stop the show recently for several weeks (or months). i want to be fair with icarly and h20 agreement. icarly too much on rerun. that make sense to you. so feel free feedback.
Icarly has a wannabe in it Carly the wannabe is a loser!
i second agree!!!!
awesome.Any one second my motion?
american only focus icarly. american belong to icarly. that's why.

australian only focus on h20. australian belong to h20. that's why.

what about share each other ?????????????????????????????????

that's why i disguised !!!!!!!
Well I would never cover for Icarly.
well nick focuses on icarly because they made it and have all rights to the show they dont have tht for h2o since it was made by another network i dont think theyre aloud to just go ahead and show it all the time will a good solid contract
Shut up H20_Jamie
james is right that's part of the problem, icarly is exclusively nickelodian and h2o isn't. and also nick loves promoting their stars like disney loves prmoting theirs, it's how their business is run and how money is made.
watever
h20 which is on nick or disney channel ?? in australia is channel ten as disney or nick ??
In the US its on the n (use to be) and on nick
smile
yes, i know i just curious. in australia ten is dinsey or nick. i just check on website, wiki others. smile
I'm not a bitc*