H2O Just Add Water Charlotte

humanI-POD posted on Jul 28, 2009 at 02:59AM
I know no one's talking about her or anything... not that Ive found anyways but I just have to vent it out there...

I HATE HEr!!

She's so close to them and I sometimes feel like maybe they should accidently drown her or something so that she won't say anything.

GAH! I also dont like Kim. What a stupid BRAT! And I can totally understand Cleo and her sibling problem. I would maybe drown her too or something...

H2O Just Add Water 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago humanI-POD said…
angry
OMG!! I dont like Max either!
Why cant everyone ust keep their mouth shut!
angry
OMG!!! I just cant stop hating her!
Im watching the episodes where she turns into a mermaid and all the things that come with it and its PISSING ME OFF!!!
I would totally be like Rikki and cut her out. I dont care what she (Charlotte) says. Its all her fault and she was just feeling out of the loop with her boyfriend.

FYI! LEWIS DOESN'T LIKE YOU!!!
not as much as Cleo anyways.

She reminds me of this spoilt little girl I know. She always wanted attention and this is just Charlotte the Harlot's way of making everyone turn and listen.

Id like to drown her in a vat of chocolate.

And also ... can anyone notice her getting fatter each episode. ?.. just questioning.

Im just really mad at her. GRR!
Im sorry.... Ill stop posting to my own question now.... or soon.
over a year ago CleoSertori1234 said…
I've noticed she is getting fatter.
over a year ago mikethecat said…
smile
yes, i know she is fatter than ever. but hate is not worthy. just her naturally human like us fat or thin. all same.
over a year ago H2o_James said…
i love charaolttes Powers though i want all three :D i hate her though and as for kim she would be soaking bloody wet 24/7 if i was Cleo
What if Charlotte's person (whose name I don't know) is pregnant?
cleosertori1234 good question if she is pregnant !!
over a year ago MissJory said…
I also don't like Charlotte. She's so needy. I don't even know why she became a mermaid in the first place. But she brings life to the show.
i am sure she is in season 3. if i wrong then keep quite!!
over a year ago beckstar said…
in the trailer, in the wedding scene. It looks like she is on the left side with cleo. But I don't know. Hope she isn't. I can't stand her. She's extremely annoying
Wedding scene?Whose wedding?Maybe Brittany Brynes is PREGNANT!!!!
it's in the trailer. Looks like cleos dad. The woman has black hair (hes marrying)
over a year ago crushkid said…
hmmm
Ok guys that's really mean to say. The actress playing Charlotte is NOT fat. She's just evil. :P
She is FAT!If you look while shes in mermaid form shes FATTER than her human form.
hmmm
It's really rude, though. The actress playing her is a real person. She may not be super skinny but do you ALWAYS call people with her body type fat? I hope not.
People call me fat,crushkid your being a real idiot defending her
How does defending her make me an idiot? Insulting people because of their appearances is always cruel, including the people making fun of you. I'm sorry people make fun of you, but that's exactly why people SHOULDN'T make fun of others. Don't you feel bad if people make fun of you? Brittany Byrnes would feel bad too...
of course she'd be bigger with a big mermaid tail..
and she's not fat. I'd hate to see what you call 'normal'
to me charlotte is normal and I am actually bigger than her and healthy for my height
Well crushkid,you don't see why we hate her do you?
Thanks, Beckstar. :)
Yes, I see why you hate Charlotte, the CHARACTER. However, Brittany Byrnes the PERSON should not be made fun of. Instead of insulting Brittany because of her appearance, why not explain why you don't like Charlotte the character?
For example, I don't like her because she plots against the girls to get to Lewis, She steals from them, and she uses her powers against them.

Watever
not worthy hate for?? fat what for ?? charlotte/brittany is her natural fat even maybe she is pregnant. she makes film look fat. she is naturally fat god makes her as human as everyone god makes people human. she is normal person.
god creates people in his image. god loves fat, medium(or muscles),skinny. god is no favorite. god loves all people.
god don't hates people all. what about YOU what matters with you hates charlotte, bella, etc. what about your family fat ? skinny? whatever. god creates charlotte/brittany is her natural as fat. also why they hates bella/indiana evans too. god doe not hates it.
Wow mikethecat good speech.
over a year ago justaddh20 said…
brittany byrnes is a superb actor to bring out so much emotion from h2o fans. by being emotionally moved by her is the best compliment anyone could pay. she should have won the logie. as for her looks i think she's a doll. that's my way of saying she's attractive to me. cleo, emma and rikki are hot but i think britanny is attractive in her own way. i'll miss her too!
I won't miss Charlotte
me too won't miss her. charlotte/brittany is a good actress
over a year ago janny108 said…
I like her as an actress she's grown real pretty
brittany is okay
smile
Brittany is a good actress but I'm glad Charlotte's leaving. She DID add a lot more depth to the show, however.
yeaahhhh