justaddh20 posted on Dec 30, 2009 at 09:01PM
they're just not willing to make waves.

H2O Just Add Water 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BethChick4190 said…
heart
i like bella better than emma... but cleo is the best ;] xxx
over a year ago justaddh20 said…
i think season 3 is childish and cliche. and the whole premise is being betrayed.

it is another show now.

h2o has drowned.
over a year ago mikethecat said…
heart
justaddh20 your wrong fans still like season because of bella that the fans of bella. i think bella is doing good job even emma gone. it is not beyrayed. bella didn't steal emma left period.

bella is great job.
season 3 is better. and change eveything
over a year ago pinklollipops90 said…
justaddh20... all your posts are negative, we get that you dont like the new season. You dont need to keep going on about it. If you dont like it, dont watch it! simple as that. Season three still has pleanty of fans. Some people even like it better then the first 2. You are obviously more of a fan on Emma/Claire, rather then the show itself.
over a year ago H2o_James said…
wow another post of something stupid i dont understnd y u think the show is childish explain please because its talking about a water tencle thts attacking them how is tht childish
i've seen enough to know this is not the h2o that i love.
over a year ago neiotik said…
Then move on, stop trolling the boards and immaturely attacking anyone who dares disagree with you. You're popping up in every topic whining about how much Bella sucks and the show is ruined forever. It's tiresome.
over a year ago beckstar said…
I think season 2 is the best. IMO
over a year ago biggestfan1212 said…
i love all of h2o evan season 3 its good there doing good job and emma coming bck in soom of the season 3 if ur a fan of h2o love 3 aswell
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mikethecat said…
smile
i love all season 1,2,and 3 are the best
over a year ago H20_4ever said…
sad
change is okay, but not too much of it, and they changed it too much.
over a year ago biggestfan1212 said…
heart
i love h2o they well mostly Cleo phoebe jane tonkin inspired me to act i love all h2os
i love h2o they well mostly Cleo  phoebe jane tonkin  inspired me to act i love all h2os
over a year ago EmmaClaireFan said…
"wow another post of something stupid i dont understnd y u think the show is childish explain please because its talking about a water tencle thts attacking them how is tht childish"

asked, and answered. :L

i think the new series is ... decent. the other ones were far better, though.
what's to explain they changed everything. it's entirely a different show. the first two seasons had reason and concept. it's just a silly sci fi fantasy now that's been hyped up by a singer super mermaid. whoopie.