H2O Just Add Water H2O Season 3 Necklace!

retysumjohn posted on Apr 21, 2010 at 10:01PM
I'm thinking about trying to get this H2O Season 3 Necklace! I'm not sure if it's worth it though, I really want it but what about the price? And my friends and I were looking for a group necklace but they might not get it! So what should I do?! Also if you have a better H2O Season 3 Necklace Replica that's cheap please post below also!

Here's the Necklace:
I'm thinking about trying to get this H2O Season 3 Necklace! I'm not sure if it's worth it though, I
last edited on Apr 21, 2010 at 10:05PM

H2O Just Add Water 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SelenaAlexRules said…
big smile
go onto ebay.com and tipe in h20 just add water
over a year ago beckstar said…
there is a offical one. Look in the other threads. It's actually branded. Not a homemade one like when you type it up on ebay
over a year ago H2Oisthebest said…
smile
I'm getting mine from sterling silver art! They have replicas for Cleo's, Bella's, and Rikki's. They aren't very cheap, but they are nice and pretty!
over a year ago beckstar said…
I've seen some very pretty ones that look like the exact ones in season 3 on Ebay Germany. But after my last incident with buying a German H2O product on Ebay, I'm not going there...
Besides, they don't ship out of Germany anyway.
over a year ago h20love said…
the only official H20 Locket that is licensed and is the same as the mermaids is aviailable world wide via our website see this link; link
also if you have questions you can email me personally at amy@world-alive.net