Harry and Hermione Harmony Scenes: Spoilers

chameron4eva posted on Jul 17, 2009 at 09:15PM
So, I just watched the Half-Blood Prince.... and OMG, best movie from the whole series. Considering that I've forgotten what was in the book, I had none of the "they ignored this" and "changed that" problems.

Harmony here was just so "awwww" even thought it angled at a more friendship style... but there were hints of them as a couple. For one, there was that scene where Hermione's crying, and Harry's just comforting her.. so sad, but I'm happy with any scene they have together.

Like when they hid behind the curtain during the christmas party, all I could think about was "wow, they could so make out there."

Or when they were in the tower, and they held hands and everything... *sigh* yes Ron was there, but I completely ignored him.

Then, there was the scenes we saw in the trailer; when she whacked him with the paper. I actually had hope for them when Harry was thinking of asking her to the ball (my thoughts here were OMG) and then he crushed them when he added "as friends"

And god. I soooooo hated the ron/hermione and Ginny/Harry details. Cause I didn't like seeing Hermione that confused and insecure about herself. And god, Ginny is so not my fave.
So, I just watched the Half-Blood Prince.... and OMG, best movie from the whole series. Considering t

Harry and Hermione 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Faith-Rulz said…
laugh
Hehehe i loved that moment in the library where hermione whacks harry on the head hahaha! that girl sure does like smacking boys around (draco, harry) lolz...
over a year ago EYBanuelos said…
smile
I agree with you!
over a year ago bessmarvin1 said…
big smile
Me 3
over a year ago Ellernnn said…
I loved those scenes cos it made harry & hermione seem more like friends cos before i always thought they were a bit :/ with eachother :)