1. Sirius Black - He was such a great character, portrayed magnificently in the movies... i cried a lot when he died!! I'm still in denial over his death; he's still alive behind the veil!!! He would have been so brilliant in the final battle at Hogwarts and it would have been simply wonderful if he had survived that too, he was the closest thing Harry had to a father, to a chance of having a family... every time i see the third movie or read the book, the scene where Harry & Sirius are talking about living together just moves me so much... and to have managed to stay sane after 12 years of being in Azkaban with the Dementors showed courage and perseverance on his behalf, Sirius was a true marauder and he will always be my favorite character!!
2. Remus Lupin - Cried a lot when he died too. He was such a great professor at Hogwarts, helping Harry out all the time. True, he was a werewolf but he still managed to find love; i was hoping that he would be a wonderful husband and a good father too, but he died :( he too was a true marauder!!!
3. Draco Malfoy - I always have a soft spot for bad boys. Draco was a complex character, he was never either good or bad, he was always struggling with the emotions and the pressure he had from his parents, Voldemort, Snape, he never really had much of a choice but to embrace his family's destiny; but he wasn't pure evil either, which was a good thing because i felt that he will always be more of a grey character than most others.
4. Severus Snape - I cried a lot when he died too. I always knew somewhere in my heart that there was a reason for whatever he did all those years under both Dumbledore and Voldemort. He never really hated Harry as much as it seemed, his love for Lily was so... pure and innocent that it moved me when i read 'The Prince's Tale' in DH.
5. Harry Potter - He was the boy who lived and the boy who survived the Dark Lord's era. True, he had certain flaws and needed luck along with all the help he could get from his friends, but he was brave and even after losing so many loved one's like his parents, Sirius, Lupin, Dumbledore, Moody, Cedric, Hedwig! Dobby! he still managed to defeat Voldemort and not only fulfilled the prophecy but avenged everyone's deaths too.
P.S - I love the Twins as well, they were the light and fun comical characters of the series and they had such amazing inventions!
1. Remus Lupin
2. Sirius Black
3. Severus Snape
4. Bellatrix Lestrange
5. Umm I'm not sure about the last one. It's either Fenrir Greyback, James Potter [Harry's father, not son, yeah?], Regulus Black, or the twins. I love them all. <3