Harry Potter Hogwarts RP

Nevermore_ posted on Apr 18, 2012 at 07:58PM
This roleplay takes place two years after Harry and his friends graduated. You can start out in which ever year and house you want, the teachers, including Headmistress McGonagal, will be NPC so anyone can control them at any given time.

My reasoning for the timeline is so that we can all use OCs (or Original Characters), as opposed to characters from the books/movies.

So, post your character below, you don't have to make a profile if you don't really want to, just a descriptive first post is fine. So, let's get started! (:
save

Harry Potter 656 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 126-150 of 656

over a year ago sparkles3 said…
Jalistine calls her owl in from the Owlry. She writes a letter to her dad.

Dear Dad,

I got into Ravenclaw. Goody. See my sarcasm on paper. So, how are you and Melly? I'm fine, I guess. Ok, I'm done.

Forever Craziness,
Jalistine

She ties it to her owl and it flies away.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
Back in the common room, Polaris leaned against the stone wall and dropped to the floor. She dropped her head to her knees, letting her thick dark-brown-almost-black hair hide her face. She sat there, crying, for what seemed an eternity.
over a year ago Nevermore_ said…
Pixie sat in front of her, "drink your butter beer, eat some cookies. It'll help."
She did so, wishing the drink was stronger. She needed to forget. How could this have happened?
"What is it about him that's got you so... Depressed?"
"I really don't know for sure. It seems like the entire castle is mocking me…reminding me…" Polaris broke down into another wave of tears, sending the cookies spilling all over the floor.
"well you're never going to get over him if you can't figure out what it is you're getting over."
"I guess it's just him in general. I really don't know. And I had such high hopes for this year…" She trailed off, threatening to burst into tears yet again. If she really was a brave Gryffindor, why was she sobbing like this over him? Why was she even trying at all?
Pixie sighed, "we just need to find you someone better to help get your mind off of him."
Better? Who on Earth could possibly be better than Harry? She fought back another wave of tears as she thought his name.
"i think I know just the guy too. Tomorrow after class I'll introduce you to him."
Polaris didn't answer. No one could ever be better than him. It was he that killed You-Know-Who. It was he that risked his life for his friends'. No, no one could ever be better.
Pixie just sighed again, "how about we get some sleep and talk more in the morning?"
"Fine." Polaris wiped a few last tears from her eyes and then headed up to her dormitory.
Priscilla went up to bed as well. As she laid there she pondered whether or not she really would help Polaris tomorrow. She wanted to help her of course but the girl obviously had issues and Pixie wasn't sure if she was just wasting her time or not.
Polaris rolled over. So far, her sixth year was turning out to be the worst yet. Everywhere she went, there were reminders. She'd stopped getting the Daily Prophet, as he was almost always front-page news.
She wondered if playing Quidditch on the Gryffindor team would help, or make it worse.
Either way, she would try to move on. It couldn't be that hard, could it? People did it all the time.
Pixie finally fell asleep, her last conscious thought being of what tomorrow night may hold.

(do you want to time skip to morning or to after class or some other time?)
last edited over a year ago
((Let's skip to after class, if you're ready))
(okay sounds good. and sorry for the late response, I was watching a movie.)

After her last class, Pixie and a couple of her friends from Slytherin walked down the corridor, Pixie keeping her eyes open for Polaris.
((Sounds like fun))
Polaris gathered up her books. Thhe last class of the day. She hurried out of the Charms room, looking for Pixie in every knot of Slytherins she passed. Her efforts earned her some dorty looks and a few fingers, but Polaris pressed on.
She finally saw Pixie near the entrance hall. "Pixie!" she shouted, bowling over a couple first-year Hufflepuffs.
(yea i guess. now i'm watching HP COS ^_^)

"Polaris!" Pixie said, turning on her heal and walking toward her, the 4 Slytherins she was with following closely.
((Lucky.))
"So what was the idea you mentioned last night?" she asked eagerly, all sign of her previous breakdown forgotten. She tried standing a little taller. Not to impress the Slytherins, but to humble them.
(hehe!)

"This is," She turned and pulled one of the guys in the group to the front, "Zack, this is Polaris, the girl I was telling you about, and Polaris, this is Zack."
Zack had dark brown hair, golden eyes, and a magnificent smile, "Hi, Polaris."
"Hi, Zack." Her voice didn't tremble in the least. Well, it didn't until she caught sight of his robes. Slytherin. Pixie must have really lost her mind. Well, Polaris told herself, I'll just go along with it for a while.
She looked deep in his eyes. They were the exact color of a Snitch. His smile was wide and warm. She could get used to this.
"I know you're normally not to fond of those in Slytherin, but just give it a chance, I think you two might hit it off," Pixie told her.
Zack didn't really listen to what Pixie was saying, instead he was busy staring back into Polaris' eyes.