Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5351-5400 of 9334

over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
I choked on my tears, completely unable to do anything but remind myself to breathe. If this was how I acted and reacted to completely normal things, how was I ever going to grow up, have a family?
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
I gently rubbed her back, being her shoujlder to cry on. If this was any indication, I'd be fine
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
Rebastian nodded at me, giving my the signal. I aimed my wand at Alaric's chest. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" His body collapsed, on the floor. I than aimed my wand at Amelia. "You lost your second chance. AVADA KEDAVRA!" Amelia's fell on top of Alaric's.
I felt exhausted. I buried my face in his chest, moaned, and closed my eyes.
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
((ok whats happinin what shood I do? Sorry class was awful my phone rung and git it taken))
over a year ago LadyEmzy16 said…
((Good bye...and Good luck I'm sure the journey would be just as fun without them..Sebastian and Willow learned their lesson and stuck with to the Dark Lords rules..I will be happy to pop in an out as their ghosts at times I'm free))
The bodies fell to the floor but the souls were out and they stood red eyed and fanged before their father and killer, "You will pay!" both sneered and by that they were gone.
last edited over a year ago
((yay I got it back! So I have an idea...where should Amber come in?))
over a year ago kwogan_nicole said…
((@Duel, hi! I was wondering if you wanted to continue anything..........."special" with Andrew and Veronica, or if you already have other plans?))
((@nicole sure! Im bored anyways))
((ok awesome!! before we start, could you message me a little more about him, just so i know a bit more about what im getting into :) ))
I leaned my cheek on top of her head, taking in a flowery scent that always hung around her.
((Guys, this is it. I can't guarantee any more posts tonight. Just know I love you all andI'll be back as soon as I can. Flaab, you can use Harry whenever you need him, just tempt him with Redvines and hhe's yours))
((Oh my dead god. No more posts tonight. *is suddenly very sad* Aw. I guess....I'll see you soon. I love you too, Jo. And....call me Molly. But flab is good too. Red Vines are, after all, the official favorite candy of Harry Freakin' Potter. *tries not to cry, but struggles and instead laughs and cries*))
((I didn't say I was done tonight, just that I'd have to sneak. Perhaps we could meet in person sometime, Molly (Weasley). Either way, I'll see you guys as soon as I can manage. Just fill me in on the stuff that Harry's been involved in. And try to save the Voldy fights for May (real time). I'm good at writing those.
This summer really has been great, meeting you all. I'll pop in every now and again, no pun intended. And perhaps, I might give you a little gift: a one-shot about Clarice, Harry, and the baby long years into the future. Ok, before I choke up again, I just have one last thing I need to do.
TARANTALLEGRA!
"I've always wanted to use that spell."))
((Oh. Maybe someday, in the future, I would love to meet you and read ALL your books. I have never been called Molly Weasley. Oh yeah, I forgot. Tonight, earlier, I met this cute guy with the last name of Moony and almost had a heart attack. I will let you do the Voldy fights then. I promise.
Oh, how ironic. "Not my daughter, you bitch!"))
over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
((Aww!!! Your speech was most excellent!!!!!!! I will miss you Jo!!!! *Cries*))
I wound my way back to the Ravenclaw common room, where I found Luna Lovegood looking into the space behind a bookshelf.
"H-hi Luna." I said. "What are y-you l-looking for?"
She looked up at me, "Oh, hi Veronica," she said in her far away voice. "I thought I saw a Blibbering Humdinger. Look."
I looked behind the bookshelf and couldn't see anything. But, I wasn't about to tell her that. So, we spent our remaining free period searching around the room for more Blibbering Humdingers.
On our way down to go to Transfiguration, I saw that helpful sixth year, Meg, I think.
"Oh, hi Veronica, and Luna." I said with a smile.
((Well, let's see what our prospective parents are up to))
"You know, Clarice, I've never seen you ths upset," I said simply. "I mean, aside from when I was drunk off my a** at the ball."
"Hello," Luna replied. I smiled shyly as we fell into step beside her.
"Oh. Really?" I asked, my throat sore. Once he finished, I thought of the ball and how he got drunk, and smiled a little.
"Oh Luna, Harry said you wanted some butterbeer corks..." I dug in my bag and pulled several out, "These are from when I...Um...got drunk that one time..." I said quickly then I dumped the corks into Luna's hand.
Andrew:on his way to transfiguration walks past Verinica and Meg* hi.
""Yeah. Then again, everyone was pretty upset. Wsish I could remember why I wanted to be THAT drunk…"
I stopped smiling and dried my tears. "You....don't remember?" I asked, feeling melancholy.
((It was about Alycce, right? I forget. Durr. I really do have the worst memory. Strange how I can't remember that, but can clearly recall trying to hang myself when I was no older than five. Anywho....))
I looked at Meg, shocked. "You w-were d-drunk?"
"Yeah...not that I wanted to be." I said to Veronica.
"Oh," I said. I then noticed Andrew beside us, "OH! H-h-hi, A-andrew."
((Where could Neville come in?))
"Nope."
((Yep, it was. Alycce died in Harry's arms. Hed had wanted to ask her out, but never got the chance. So, he descended into that deep, moping depresion, only coming out to get drunk at the ball))
Neville sat in the common room, drawing.
((That's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure.))
I sat up, took a deep breath, and started. "Alycce. You and Alycce had a thing for a little while, but there was this one night, by Slytherin house, where Alycce and I were both in trouble. You took her, and Meg took me. But you could....could feel her dying right there, and she did die. Harry, it was awful. You were pretty depressed for a long time. So you drank to forget." I said, my voice shaking at the end.
"Oh." I felt the memories flood back.
I knew he was thinking about it.
((*is singing nostalgic song and trying not to cry* *is ironically Starkid song*))
((*trying not to have a Potter moment* *is failing* It's September first! I need to pack my trunk!))
I could remember her body stiffening in my arms, growing colder with every step. It wasn't at all like Cedric's death. His had been quick. One flash of light and he was gone, just like my parents and the ligfe I should've had.
(("Can someone show me how to get to Platform 9 3/4?"))
(("Can someone show me how to get to Platform 9 3/4?"))
((Let's see…spellbooks, wand, cauldron, quills, parchment, potion ingredients, crazy pets, daangerous magical objects, broomstick…yep, Ij'm all set.
Wait a minute…oh that's too funny. They used the red-and-gold shirt. By the way, on some merchandise, you'll see him with the red-and-white shirt I described here and there))
((That's totally awesome. I want to buy a "Supermegafoxyawesomehot" shirt, the blue headband, Starkid gym shorts, and the pink sunglasses.
This is my last post before you leave, probably. I'm due at the farm in half an hour. Well....I'll see you around, Jo. Bye for now. *waves* Wait! I need just one hug. *hugs you*))
Andrew:hey.oh you h-hav transfiguration to?
((Happy September 1st everyone!!!))
I leaned against the wall and put my hand into my pocket as we talked. I felt around in my pocket, then I quickly swiched to the other pocket and felt around in that one. "Oh, no..." I said.
(("Pinch, punch the first day of the month. No returns." I remember people doing that, when I was at school.))
Neville saw Meg, searching her pocket. He walked up to her. "What is it?" Neville asked.
"It's not there..." I said, I patted all of my pockets, and quickly searched in my bag, "It's gone..."
"What's gone?" Neville held her bag, while she repeatedly searched her pockets.
"M-my bracelet!" I said to Neville. I took out my wand, "Accio bracelet!" I called in desperation.
"Y-yeah, I d-d-do," I replied.
((Heck yes, September first!!! Teddy's seventh year, woo!!!))
((Wooo!))

I held my wand up in the air, my eyes were closed concentrating on the bracelet. I just couldn't lose it.
"Where was you last?" Neville helped her search it. He checked her bag, to see if it fell out some way.
I dropped my arm, obviously it wasn't coming back, "....I've just been going to classes all day..." I said sadly.
"Was it anything special?" Neville asked not sounding rude.
"Yes...It was." I said.
Andrew:oh thats c-cool