Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5801-5850 of 9334

over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
"Probably because she..I mean...I...your mum didn't let you do anything." I mumbled. I winced again, the gashes on my back must be really deep.
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
I thought of being seven, walking home in the rain, falling in the mud, going home, my mother crying and washing the stuff away, keeping me home for the next few days, telling me "they wouldn't want to see". Taking a deep breath, I told myself to not cry, then looked back at Harry.
"I mean it. No one ever called me pretty or ever liked being with me." I said softly.
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
"No, it's just not this scary."

"Well, you're much more than pretty. You really are beautiful." I thought back. Dudley an his gang beating me up. I could almost hear their voices. 'No girl would ever like a freak like you.' 'You're just a scrawny freak. No one could ever think you handsome.'
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
I couldn't help myself from blushing a deep red. "Oh. Thank you." I said finally after getting rid of the butterflies in my stomach.
"Anytime." 'You're nothing but a freak, Potter. A freak!'
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
Phoebe shot a glare at Harry, he looks in slight pain. Phoebe knew it was her presence that caused him pain.
I saw Phoebe glare at Harry. I opened my mouth as if to say something, then I quickly closed it.
What do I do? Do I run or stay? Mum needs me here, but she also taught me to run away from Slytherins
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay:*secretly places two mini amps by Phoebe's ears so she wont feel them* well I think I left something bye jerkby I mean B*tchby oops I mean Phoebe *goes inside the common room*
((yeah Lindsays good at that type of placing secretly stuff))
I watched Lindsay leave. It took me a second to make up my mind. I ran after her. "Lindsay, wait!"
Lindsay:*turnsa around* yeah?
"Why do we look the same?"
Lindsay: Harry,my answere is gonna be the same as it was the last few times you asked....i dont know ((when should she tell him?))
((Now. Why else would he ask? This Harry is also from an alternate universe, one where Meg REALLY mothered him))
"But this is the first time I've asked and I really want to know."
Lindsay:well....er...um *pulls him around a corridor* ok this is really hard to tell you but....Harry i'm your sister...your my older brother
I looked at her, confused. "What? How? Does Mum know?"
Lindsay: no only you and me
"Why didn't you say anything before?"
Lindsay: I couldnt.
"Why? There has to be a reason." Lindsay was my SISTER? I' remembered seeing her around the castle, but since she was a Slytherin, Mum always kept me away from her
Lindsay:all I remember was being told that I couldnt untill I thought I needed to
"Aside from us looking like twins, how could we prove it?"
Lindsay:other than.my last name and a really vage.memory....i dont know..
"What's the memory?" I asked. I wanted to know more about the sister I never knew I had
Lindsay:well like I said....its really hard to remember but I think I may have seen you before...you know before we attended here...but like I said it might not be the who e memory...
"I guess it must've been the night Voldemort killed Mum and Dad..." I trailed off, my fingers lightly brushing against the lightnin-bolt scar I had carried for fourteen years. At times I hated it. But to have another person with those same memories...Did Lindsay hear our parents dying when she gets near dementors?
Phoebe felt something uncomfortable pressed against her ears. She pulled out the earphones and placed them on the side table.
Harry chased afte Lindsay and I continued to dap my wounds, feeling light-headed. I tried to ignore the fact that Phoebe was in the same room as me.
Lindsay:yeah.. Theres something elese I gotta tell you...
"What?"
last edited over a year ago
Lindsay:i'm schziphrenic...*hides her face*
"So? That doesn't matter. You're not any different than you were before you told me."
Phoebe uses her wand to repair Pansy's broken arm. Phoebe and Pansy made their way out of the hospital wing, Phoebe sharply glares at Sanders.
Lindsay:*still hiding,using her hair as a sheild* but my bad personalty...turns me into a monster...*nearly cries* she makes me do so many horrible things ....
I stepped closer and gently brushed her hair out of her face. "You're not a monster, Lindsay. No one truly is. We've all got both light and dark inside of us, and it's what we choose to act on that defines who we are."
((Is anyone else hearing Dan's voice, or is it just me? I'm even hearing it in this note))
((Yes, I do.))
Phoebe walked out of the hospital wing, with Pansy. They over hear parts of a conversation, between Harry and Lindsey. "Light and dark inside us"...Phoebe pathetically grinned at that statement..."It's what we choose to act on that defines who we are." She quietly repeated, as if it means nothing to her.
((It'll wear off in a couple of hours, I hope))
"Just because you're a little different doesn't mean anything. Look at me. I've been different from everyone else almost my entire life. By the way, our cousin is a real pain in the arse."
Phoebe turned to Pansy, she twirled her finger next to her temple. Pansy nodded in agreement.
I stepped back slightly. If there was one thing I had learned these past few years, it was that family is everything. Family, and friends.
Lindsay:*hugs Harry*
Phoebe and Pansy sniggered, when Harry absent-minded tripped over a step.
I stumbled a bit, then wrapped my arms around her. "When you get near the dementors, do you hear them? Mum and Dad?"
"Looks like they are made for each other." Pansy dumbly said. Phoebe rolled her eyes at Pansy. "If that's true then it's pretty disgusting. Although, they're made for each other, both as mad as each other." Phoebe replied.
Lindsay:i hear something...it might be them...i also get really light-headed
"The first time I heard them, it was o the train in third year. One came into the compartment...It got really cold...Everything went black...I heard her pleading for my life..." I sighed as the memories returned. "When I was younger, I had dreams. I always saw the same thing. A flash of green light...and HIS laugh..."
Phoebe and Pansy are in stitches. "This is funnier every second." Pansy said.
Lindsay:all I remember is the light....so....our cousin...not so great the way you describe him.
"His name's Dudley. He's bigger tha both of us put together and looks like a pig wearing a blond wig." I still couldn't believe I had a sister. I studied her face, memorizing every detail. She had Mum's eyes and Dad's hair. Her nose was like mine, and she wasn't as thin as me.
Phoebe aimed her wand at Harry and murmured, "Tarantallegra". Phoebe and Pansy secretly laughed, as Harry danced uncontrollably. A marble pillar obscured Phoebe and Pansy from their victims.
I then started randomly dancing. My legs were moving of their own accord, doing a sort of two-step