Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7501-7550 of 9334

over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
"It's fine. I shouldn't have yelled like that."
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
Maddison looked down at her robes, she'd noticed something different. Her robes don't bear the Gryffindor emblem, but the Slytherin emblem. "Hey, my robes changed." Maddison said in astonishment. "How?"
"I've changed your house." Phoebe admitted. "So you can stay here as much as you like."
"But how?" Maddison asked eager to know.
"A simple charm, I've invented during my fourth year." Phoebe replied. "It allows me to manipulate people's houses."
"Wonderful." Said Maddison, hugging her sister.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
"I shouldn't have made you yell."
((Sorry about that. Had to go to a football game.))
((Cool))
"It's fine, really."
((Yeah, I guess. I didn't want to be there, and my brother's team stank.))
"I don't feel like it's fine. Can I come back inside?"
"Of course you can."
((My old high school team is undefeated so far. We just won another game on Friday))
((Today was their first loss all season. It was pretty bad. That's really cool, your high school team.))
I stood up and walked in with him, Carry still sniffling on his shoulder. "Thanks."
I was exhausted from so many bad things.
"No problem."
((Last year and the year before that, we only lost one game each season))
(("That's so cool and totally awesome."))
((What time of day is it role play time?))
I sat in a chair at the table. Carry was still clinging to Harry, but she didn't sound like she was crying anymore.
((I'm guessing late afternoon into early evening))
I sat opposite Clarice, Carry still clinging to my shirt, as if she were afraid I'd vanish
((Same. Wasn't sure though.))
I smiled at Carry. I felt bad though that I made her so upset, as well as Harry.
Gently, I rubbed her back. "Hey, Carry, I'm sorry I haven't been here for you lately."
"It's okay Dad. I'm okay." She mumbled into his shirt, getting tired.
"No, it's not okay. Family means everything to me and I just ignored you your entire life."
"No you didn't. I really am fine."
I sat there silent, really sad.
((@Make, will you stop deciding what Harry is doing? I am NOT planning on having him do that. Either edit or delete that post))
"Carry, I did ignore you, and I shouldn't have."
((Thanks Jo. I really wanted to say that, but didn't want to get her mad.))
"Only a little bit. I'm sorry Dad."
"You don't need to apologize, Carry. It was all me and I'm sorry."
"Okay Dad. I'm not upset. I'm fine."
"That's good." I smiled and hugged her tightly, her untidy black curls mingling with my messy mop
((*dies crying*))
"Yeah." she smiled.
At least life was back to the way it should be. Except for our missing friends
over a year ago Wotch-ya said…
((Hey, could I join?))
((Sure.))
I was ready to call it a day. Carry looked like she was too.
((What should I do?))
((Ask Molly (flab). She created this))
Carry yawned and leaned on my shoulder, getting heavier with every breath. "I'll tuck her in," I mouthed
((Hmm....Hi, first of all. This is an Order of the Phoenix Role Play, so come up with an original character to write, then I'll see where you should be, okay? Thanks. :) ))
"Thanks," I mouthed back.
Name: Sebastian Black
House: Gryffindor, 5th year
Blood Status: Pureblood.
Extra Info: He is has reputation for pranking fellow students and is great friends with Fred and George.

((How's that?))
last edited over a year ago
((Pretty darn good. Usually people post who their character likes and a description, but its not a huge deal. So, how about Sebastian is interacting with the other characters back in the Gryffindor Common Room?
Before I forget....you do have knowledge about Harry Potter, right? I can be pretty picky about how well you are with this. Sorry.))
((I'm reading the books and seen all the films. I also do a bit of research if I don't understand something.))

Sebastian is sitting on his green bean bag, in the Gryffindor common room. He's talking to Fred about upcoming pranks on Slytherins.
"How about dungbombs outside their Dungeon entrance?" Said Sebastian eagerly.
Fred was skeptical. "You're being too soft on them, mate." Fred replied. "I bet Crabbe and Goyle will fool for our Canary Creams."
((Awesome. If you're ever unsure, ask Jo (dragonsmemory). She's just about the closest thing to Harry Freakin' Potter we'll get in America, and grew up with HP. Also, this is all in past tense, by the way. Sorry. Still, I'm looking forward to a new face here. It's only been a handful of us from the start and we haven't had any newcomers in a while.))

Harry went upstairs and put Carry in bed, sleeping soundlessly already.
I read her her favorite story: "Babbity Rabbity and Her Cackling Stump."
((Alright, past tense. I just realised my mistake. :P))

"How about we swap their real wands for fake ones?" Sebastian suggested at once.
Again, Fred looked sceptical. "Too risky." Fred said shaking his head.
((Nice. Just so you know, Voldemort has two daughters, Maddison and Phoebe, and Fred has a girlfriend named Meg, in case you needed some other characters to interact with. And Harry has a twin sister named Lindsay.))
((Sorry Bout taking so long.))
Carry was already out cold, but there was a little smile creeping across her face as her dad read her a story.
I hung around in the hallway, waiting patiently for Harry to come back.
Once the story finished, I set the book on her bedside table and turned out the lights before nearly bumping into Clarice.
"Oh! Sorry Harry." I said, blushing. "I was only waiting. Sorry. I wanted to say goodnight to Carry."
"It's fine. She sleeps like you." I shuffled my feet a bit. "I've been thinking. If we're giving Carry the life I never had, she should have siblings. Maybe a younger brother."
I grinned. "I'd like that. In a little while, yeah. She'd be a good big sister." I said, looking past Harry at her, sleeping like me.
((Not that I don't like this storyline, but weren't we talking about going back at some point? Sorry.
Only post til this afternoon/evening.))
(((Harry's starting to like this life. Perhaps he needs persuasion))
"Yeah. She would."
((I heard Harry's a bit stubborn, so it'll take a lot of persuasion.))

Sebastian look at Fred for a bit, then he looked out of the window. "I've been working on my dodgy cauldrons over the summer." Sebastian in a voice of accomplishment. He took one of his cauldrons out of his duffle bag and handed it to Fred.
"Awesome." Fred commented. "We need a way to sneak into Snape's dungeon and swap his cauldron."
"We don't go to breakfast, tomorrow." Said sebastian.
Fred smiled. "Brilliant."
((More than a bit, actually))
((A lot, honestly. I'll have to think of a way to persuade him I guess. For now, I'll go with this storyline we have going on.))
I nodded, then leaned in and kissed Harry, still smiling.
I deepened the kiss, my hands taking on a life of their own
((Sorry about the wait.))
I tilted my head back, forcing his hands into my hair as I stepped on his feet accidentally.
I felt her stand on my feet, but I didn't care. It was actually a good thing, as it brought her mouth closer to mine. With skill born of three years of this, I managed to get us back to our bedroom and onto the bed
I kicked off my stupid slutty high heels and grinned evilly.
I expertly toed off my shoes while carefully stripping Clarice's clothes from her body
I hunched over as I started to wear less and less, then did the same to Harry, even going as far as taking off his glasses with my mouth.
((Whoa. Weird. That glasses stunt....eww eww eww pretend I never said anything.
Last post til tomorrow morning. Sorry.))
((Had to leave it there, didn't you?))
It wasn't longefore we were both naked, the mattress rocking slightly with my movements