Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5601-5800 of 9334

over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
I shook my head. "I don't remember saying that at all. Being famous isn't really something I can control, so I might as well just accept it."
over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
"Who are you?!" I said, "Harry, this isn't funny! Knock it off!"
I shrank back as much as my useless limbs would let me. "Knock what off? I don't understand! I'm just telling the truth! It's how you raised me, Mum!"
"Harry I'm NOT your MUM!" I shouted.
"But...I remember...You've always really cared about me. You wiped away my tears, and made everything go right...Isn't that what a mum's supposed to do?"
"Yes Harry, but that's not me! As much as I love you, I could never be your Mum!" I said.
last edited over a year ago
I sniffled. "But...Couldn't you at least try...?"
"I have been..It's just...wait. Why are you acting so odd?" I asked, a little more calm.
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
'I don't even know her...' How was that true? Just a minute ago we were talking and planning and....
"You do know me." I didn't mean to say out loud, and my hands flew to my mouth the minute I realized I actually said what I was thinking.
I looked btween Mum and the blue-eyed girl. What the hell was going on? "I'm not acting odd. It's you people that are actng odd! I fall asleep in my dormitory and wake up in a nightmare!"
"Harry, how are we acting odd? You can't even remember your own girlfriend and you sound like you really think I'm your Mum." I said to him.
"But I don't have a girlfriend and you ARE my mum," I said. I wanted them to remember. I thought back to yesterday. Everything had been so simple. Mum yelled at me for skinning my knee during Quidditch practice like I was a five-year-old.

**Meanwhile, in an alternate universe...**
I woke up in my four-poster, as usual and looked around. Odd. Clarice should have been right next to me. Where was she? Maybe I slept in. Nop, even Neville's not up yet.
"You do and I'm not! I'm Meg, your friend and I'm only a year older than you!" I shouted. What the hell was going on?
"Yesterday I skinned my knee at Quidditch practice and you acted like I was a five-year old," I said, looking at the 'supposedly' skinned knee. There wasn't a mark on it. It should've scabbed over by nw, not completely vanished.

I felt pain in my knee as it rubbed against the blankets. Loking down, I apparently had a skinned knee. When did that happen?
"What are you talking about Harry?" I asked, he was beginning to scare me.
"My knee. I fell off my broom trying to get the practice Snitch and you freaked. I was only a couple feet off the ground, but you acted like it was fifty."
"No, you didn't play qudditch yesterday, you didn't scrape your knee, and I didn't fuss over you!"
"I clearly remember playing Quidditch. You didn't want me to because it was drizzling." I scowled. I really hate being a teenager.

"Harry, come on! You need to get a good breakfast!" Meg's voice floated up the stairs. When did she start being so motherly? She never made me eat more than I could manage, which was normally just a plate and a half, two full ones on feast days. Ron ate double that. I roused myself slowly, wondering what the hell was going on.
"It wasn't even raining yesterday!" I yelled, "You're scaring me Harry!"
I shrank back. "It...That's how I remember it..."

"Harry! Get down here, mister!" Meg yelled up the stairs.
"All right Meg, I'm coming! Yeesh, there's no need to yell," I said coming down the stairs. As soon as I reached the bottom, she slappd my head.
"That's no way to talk to your mother!" she snapped. WTF?????
I sat down next to Harry, "It's okay...you're probably just tired..or something..." I said, hoping that I was right.
I moved as much as I could, trying to reach her shoulder. It always brought me comfort, even after everything that had happened in my life. "I don't know. Why do I remember one thing, and you remember something else?"
"I don't know Harry..." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Apologize right now, young man!" I ordered.
I tried holding them in, but the tears had a mind of their own. I wanted Mum back, not my real one, but the one that wiped away my tears and made sure I ate enough.

"I..err...I'm sorry?"
"Harry? Why are you crying?" I asked.

I smiled, "Thank you. Now it's time for breakfast. Come eat."
"I...I want Mum back...the Mum that fusses over me...makes sure I eat enough..."

"But I'm not hungry. I just woke up."
"I'm sorry Harry...but your Mum i-is dead...." I said.

"Of course you are!"
"Not that Mum, I hardly even knew her. The Mum that freaks out every time I'm on my broom."

"No,I'm not. I really don't eat that much."
"Who are you talking about?" I asked.

"Of course you do! You're a growing boy! Are you not feeling well?"
"You." I turned and buried my face in her shirt.

"I'm fine, Meg, Lay off. Geez, you'd think I was more fragile than my glasses or something, What's gotten into you?"
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay:*walks in* Hi Harry,Hey Meg, wussup Clarice
"What?" I said, taking my arms off of him as he buried his face in my shirt, "What....?"

"Excuse me, young man, why are you talking to me like this?"
I couldn't say anything. I knew Voldemort had a hand in this. He took my first Mum, and now he took my second.

"I'm talking to you the way I always do. You're just a year older than me."
"Harry, you aren't making any sense......" I said, with him still cuddling me as my hands were up in the air.

"You have never talked to me like this. Either eat your breakfast now or go back to bed."
I tried shrugging. "It doesn't matter, anyway. Voldemort probably did thise, made you forget..."

I flinched. "I'll eat...I guess..." Maybe in the Great Hall I could get some answers.
"What?" I said again, "Harry, what in the name of Merlin are you smoking?"

"Then go get dressed. I will meet you down there. Okay?"
"I'm not smoking anything, I'm telling the truth."

I sighed and plodded back up the staircase. I really wished I had woken up with Clarice in my arms, just like I had yesterday. I slouched, not really caring about anything except the very confusing world I was stuck in.
"No..you aren't." I pushed Harry off of me, "You're just creeping me out...."
Lindsay:ummmm...
I slumped against the arm of the couch. I had finally regained feeling in al my limbs, so I crossed my arms and pouted. "All right, you tell me what you remember and I'll tell you what I remember. There's probably a parallel point somewhere."
"Well I was just at the hospital wing..because..well nevermind that doesn't matter now..You were probably talking with Clarice about the baby..Um.. You tell me what you remember and I'll tell you more." I said.
Baby? What baby? "Ok...Well, after I skinned my knee, you dragged me t the hospital wing to have it looked at. Madam Pomfrey just put a potion on it and said to let it heal on its own. After that, we had dinner, as usual. Hermione was trying to teach me something, but I wasn't paying attention. I had to eat at least two full plates or you'd get mad. You're always making sure I eat a lot. After dinner, you dragged me back to the common room and put me to bed. I remember tossing and turning a bit, and I thin I hit my head on something. Next thing I know, I wake up in this hellhole."
What the hell happened to Harry?, "Well okay...Um..Well we both had to go to the hosptail wing...but I had to go because.." I hesitated,and whispered so no one else could hear, "Phoebe and Marcus tortured me..again. Or do you not remember them either?
I shook my head. "You don't really let me anywhere near Slytherins. You once told me that Slytherins killed my first Mum and that they'd want to take me away from you."
"Wow. Uh, I really cared about you in this fantasy world of yours..." I said trying not to sound rude.
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
Neville slowly unwraps and eats Ron's chocolate frog.

I nodded. "It's becuse of Voldemort."

I grabbed some random clothes and hrew them on, not caring how I looked. I didn't even bother with my hair
I didn't say anything. Then I thought, maybe it was because of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named...Maybe he made Harry believe in a different reality.

"You cannot go down to breakfast looking like that!" I yelled at Harry when he came down the stairs.
I wondered if maybe she could try being the Mum I knew.

I looked at my clothes. "I'm comfortable. It's Sunday, nobody cares about how I look. Besides, there were all these fancy clothes I'd never wear."
I still didn't say anything. This wasn't the same Harry I use to know.

"Harry, you never know who you'll see." I scorned, "And you never wear clothes like this."
"Maybe...we could try...?"

"I wear clothes like this all the time, and I hate being a celebrity just because of this stupid thing," I said loudly, jabbing at the offensive mark on my forehead, the one that made me the Boy-Who-Lived.
"Try what, Harry?" I asked quietly.

"What are you talking about Harry? What has gotten into you?"
"Being a family...?"

I looked at her oddly. "Meg, what's gotten into YOU? You know how much I hate all this fame, and how no one sees Harry, they Just see the Boy-Who-Saved-Their-Sorry-Asses."
"Harry, you already have a family on the way..." I said.

"No I didn't know that, when have you ever said that?! We do not see you that way." I said.
"Huh?"

"I've always said it. And what's with the clothes. I'm a 'jeans-and-a-t-shirt' kind of guy. You know that."
"Oh..yeah, I guess you don't know...Clarice is pregnant Harry, you'll get the family you've always wanted."

"No you haven't. Why are you so different today? ....You hit your head didn't you..when you fell yesterday. I knew you didn't just scratch your knee."
"Who's Clarice? She's probably just some crazy fangirl claiming she's pregnant by me."

"I DIDN'T FALL! i NEVER EVEN HAD PRACTICE YESTERDAY!"
"Your Girlfriend! And SHE is NOT making it up! YOU were the one who told me in the first place!!" I shouted.

"Harry!! Stop yelling at me! Stop acting like this!" I yelled.
"I don't even have a girlfriend! I never did, because YOU wouldn't let me!"

I stopped. I still had no idea what was going on. "Where's Clarice?"
"Who am I to tell you what to do?!"

"Who?"
"I don't know..."

"My girlfriend. You know, the one pregnant with my baby. Remember?"
"Then stop acting like I control everything in your life!"

"What?!?! No I had no idea you had a girlfriend let alone that you got her pregnant!"
"The way I remember it, you just do it to keep me safe."

I sighed. "Her name's Clarice Ernest. She's a Gryffindor like us. We sortof got together after I passed out drunk at the Yule Ball. I got her pregnant by accident after the Gryffindor/Ravenclaw game. We both agreed to keep the baby."
"Of course I want to keep you safe Harry."

"What?! What are you taking about?! You must have hit your head hard..."
I sniffled. I wanted her to sit me on her lap and tell me everything was going to be fine. I might have been fifteen, but I still treasured those kinds of things, mainly because my first Mum was dead.

"I never hit my head!" I shouted before storming out of the common room. In my fit of teenage rebellion, I was glad to notice that Meg hadn't forced me into the hideously ugly clothes she says I wear.
I watched Harry, I was so confused...what happened to him?
In all honesty, I hated this place. I wanted everything to be back to normal, even if it did mean waking up in my cupboard.
"Harry...How about we take you to the hospital wing?" I said, maybe it wasn't some secret plan of You-Know-Who's, he could just be sick.
Phoebe got up from the step, again, she started pacing up and down the common room. She quickly glanced at Marcus, his expression was dark and miserable. "We need a plan." Phoebe said.
I nodded. I wanted my Mum back. If sh was taking me up to the hospital wing, it might mean things were getting back to normal.

I dropped down at my usual seat at the Gryffindor table, hoping Meg wouldn't track me down. Ron and Hermione must've noticed something, because Ron actually set down his fork.
"What's gotten into you, mate?" he asked.
"What do you mean?"
"You look all jittery and you're wearing clothes your mum hates," Hermione explained. Ron's jaw dropped.
"Are you seriously rebellin against your mum?"
"Uhh...no. I'm just wearing normal clothes."
"Okay then...let's go." I started taking him to the hospital wing, but I stopped short when we reached the hall with Dumbledore's office at the end.
Neville finished Ron's chocolate frog. He headed out of the common room and arrived at the Great Hall. He sat at the Gryffindor table. "Hey." He said sheepishly.

Phoebe and her group of Sytherins headed to the Great Hall. "I wonder if Potter is there." Phoebe said
"This isn't the hospital wing," I said when we stopped. "Mum, did you get us lost again?"

"Honestly, Harry, this isn't like you t all," Hermione said.
"No, this is exacty like me," I replied simply.
Hermione gathered up her books. "I'm going to the library. There has to be something there about this. And when I get back, we're ALL going straight to Dumbledore."
**Earlier on in the day.**
Neville had evidence of the chocolate frog around his mouth. "Hey." He repeated.

Phoebe saw Hermione coming out of the Great Hall. "Mudblood" She coughed, before entering the Great Hall.
"No, I'm not lost." I said, "I know exactly where I'm going." I took his hand and walked closer the the guarding gargoyles, "Um, sherbet...lemon tart....licorice wand." The gargoyle nodded and stepped aside at my last word.

((@Make Phoebe and Neville aren't in that universe...they are with the other Harr and the real Meg....)))
((@Make, the second part of my Harry post is an alternate universe. The two Harry's were switched somehow. Please reread from pg 223 up to this one and edit your posts, unless your characters are also in the alternate universe.))
"Usually you get lost just trying to get to breakfast. You wory so much about me that you forget all that other stuff." I really didn't want to go up there. The Dumbledore I knew went against everything Mum taught me. He actually WANTED me to fight Voldemort. Mum wanted me to stay as hidden as possible. Usually that meant hiding in a crowd of fans. Mum was clever like that.
"Well I'm not lost." I pulled Harry onto the spiral staircase with me.
((Pretend it happened earlier.))
Phoebe noticed Marcus staring at her awkwardly. "What?" She laughed.

Neville sat in the corner, drawing something interesting.
((That works too))
I pulled back, keeping my feet planted. "I'm not going up there."
"Why not Harry? He can help." I pulled at his arm, "We could use some help right now."
Marcus sniggered at Phoebe. "What?" She said hysterically.
"He wants me to do exactly what you said to never ever do."
"What? I never said anything against Dumbledore. I trust him and so do you." I said.
"I was remembering that Mudblood's reaction." Phoebe said to Marcus.
"No, you always said to stay away from Slytherins and hide from them. He wants me to fight them." I kept my feet firmly and stubbornly planted on the floor. I was NOT going up there.
((Is that in the alternate universe, or now?))
"Harry, why are you acting like such a coward?!" I continued to try to pull him up the stairs, and I bumped into something. I turned around to see Dumbledore, he must have heard Harry and I stuggling from his office.
((Right now, it's all the universe most of the story is in. You only have to worry when I write two Harry sections))
"I'm not a coward!" I yelled.
(( it's now but this Harry isn't the real one))

"You're sure acting like one!" I yelled trying to ignore Dumbledore's gaze.
"Please," he said calmly, "Niether of you are cowards."
I yanked my arm out of Mum's grip and ran down the corridor. I wanted to get away from Dumbledore
((Who's gonna be Marcus?))
((*looks around* Guess it's me))
"Oh really? I must have missed it," Marcus replied
"As you've missed it, this is what she did." Phoebe wrinkles her face, and throws an Hermione fit.
"Harry!" I yelled, but I didn't chase after him.
"I assume that the reason you came here was because of him." Dumbledore said, he didn't seemed startled at the slightest by Harry's reaction.
Mrcus laughed.

I ran until my lungs protested for air. I sank to the floor, leaning against the wall. How could Mum force me to do that?

**AU**
I had to get out of here. No one remembered things the same way I did. I wanted to go home.
"I swear that mudblood is worst than Neville." Phoebe said.
((So sorry guys....I'm on computer restriction. So no late night postings for a while. I'm not really supposed to be on right now either. I read the stuff that went on while I was gone with the parallel universe. *is having Twilight Zone moment* So should there be a second Clarice as well?))
((Probably. I'm not sure how AU Clarice should act, bu she should be way OOC))
"That's a hard act to follow."
"Guess what? I gave her a nice punch in the face." Phoebe replied gleefully.
Marcus kept on laughing as he walked away.
((Time to find Harry))
Phoebe turns the radio on. "Five more muggle killings." Phoebe looked pleased. "The Minister of Magic is dead...You-Know-Who is on the move."
((Sounds like someone's reading DH))
How did I get here? How the hell--?
((Rent reference))
((Yeah, I'm reading it at the moment.))

"Music to my ears." Phoebe kissed the radio. "No more Mudbloods...No more Squibs...Just us, Purebloods with the right morals."
"Yes, professor." I replied, "It's like he remembers a different reality...."
"Curious..." Dumbledore replied. "Very curious. For the time being, I would think it best to go along with the Hogwarts Harry remembers. He shold return to this Hogwarts on his own. Lemon drop?"
"Uh..alright." He handed me a candy, "So just go along like nothing is wrong?.... "
((Was that not an awesome Dumbledore?))
"Exactly. He'll return on his own. If he doesn't, then we will see what happens. Personally, I would avoid checking him into St. Mungo's. Just make sure he doesn't draw attntion to himself too much." And with that, Dumbledore went back up to his office.
Phoebe wanted to congratulate her Father. <That's brilliant news I've just heard.>
<Thank you,> Voldemort replied.
((Yes very awesome!))

He left me standing alone, stuned. Was Dumbledore always like this? Well I guess I wouldn't really know, that was basically the first time he'd ever talked to me. I made a gesture towards the door handle, should I tell him that Phoebe and the Slytherins have been torturing me?
((I wonder if I could write the Dursleys...))
I stayed in that empty corridor. I wanted to go home, home to Mum
<What's you next move?> Phoebe asked.
<Hogwarts>
<We should rid it of Mudbloods and Squibs.>
((you could probably write anyone))

I stood there my hand hovering over the door. Should I tell him? He could put a stop to this...or he could make it worse...They told me not to tell...
Skylar:looking for Neville*
Lindsay:*bored,sitting byherself*
<Oh, yes we should>

I sat there, letting the tears flow. How could Mum force me to do that?
<One problem; Dumbledore's still alive.>
<Then kill him>
((And....sorry again for another delay.))
I stayed there, stunned into silence and complete stillness. What was wrong with Harry? Where had he gone? Why was this-
Ugh. I was so confused and panicked.

**AU**
((Let me try this. Dunno what I'm doing, but....))
I woke up late, I knew. Alone. Cold. Tired. I shuffled downstairs, feeling really mad about everything and nothing.
I hesitated and pulled my hand away. This was my problem not Dumbledore's. I wasn't going give in and tell somebody, that was just what they wanted. I was going to deal with them on my own. I walked back to the Common Room totally forgetting about Harry.
**AU**
I fiished maybe half a plate of breakfast, then headed back to the commom room. I then saw the most beautiful sight in the universe. "Clarice," I wispered, before sweeping the love of my life up into my arms and spinning around.
"Marcus, would you like to see Dumbledore dead?"
"Duh," Marcus replied
((can someone start something for Lindsay please if its not much trouble))
On my way back to Gryffindor tower, my arm started to feel a little numb. I looked over at it, there was a long cut in it...But madam Pomfrey healed it...I quickly checked the cut under my collarbone, it too was reopened. "Oh Merlin..." I said. I didn't have to check the one on my back, the pain from it rubbing against my shirt was enough. But I saw her heal them...Then I realized, something in that whip must prevent any injuries from getting healed with a common spell. I started to feel faint and I quickly made my way back to the Common Room, if I was going to pass out I would rather that it be there and not in the middle of the corridor. I was beginning to feel very light-headed when I tripped over something in the hall.
((I guess you could run into Harry in the corridor. Or trip over him))
I went along with it, but on the inside was NOT in the mood. He tried to lean in, but I leaned back, confused. "No." I said simply.
"Wtch it," I yelled, before I noticed that it was Mum that tripped over me. "Oh, Mum, I'm soooo sorry. I didn't realize it was you," I said quickly helping her to her feet.

"What do you mean? Were a couple, it's what couples do."
Breathe. Calm down. You're okay. Everything will be okay, I told myself, my hands clamped over my ears.

I stared. Without thinking, I snapped, "Whatever. I'm not in a good mood today."
"Maybe we should go see Madam Pomfrey, make sure Baby Potter's okay."
"What're you talking about? Baby Potter? If you're saying what I think you're saying, it's not true. We're fifteen. I never want to have kids anyways...." I said.
Lindsay:*not paying attention,running through the corridor she then slams into Harry and gets knocked on the floor;groggly* if a rockstar plays a chord and theres no one there....does it make a sound? *holds head and moans*
"Who are you?" I asked.

"But...we did...after the Ravenclaw match...family..."
I looked at him, really lost. "N....no. I don't remember ever doing that, Harry. I would know if that happened. Maybe you're imagining things. That's nonsense. Please." I waved it off. He must have been hallucinating or something.
Lindsay:you know me i'm Lindsay, *head still hurting* autograph?
"Lindsay? Lindsay who?"

"I'm not imagining anything! It really happened!"
((Lindsay knows you know the whole relation thing but wint tell Harry for his own good))
Lindsay: Lindsay Po- Evans....you know.that Harry
"Obviously not! I think I would know if I was!" I screamed, my face flushed as I argued with him. What was with him? Us, even? I made my hands into fists and pounded my thighs in frustration. "First of all, I don't ever remember dating anyone, let alone going all the way like that. And we're FIFTEEN, for crying out loud!" I kept going.
((The Harry Lindsay is talking to is from an alternate universe))
"No, I don't."

"But I remember. I asked you out after Isaiah broke up with you. You said yes and everything."
"I did?" Oh my God. Massive headache. I slapped my hand to my head and winced. "Don't....remember....that...." I said inbetween deep breaths. Pounding headache now. Like, feeling my heartbeat in my throat and cold sweat headache.
"How can we remember two diferent things? I guess...maybe...if you want...doyouwannagooutwithme?"
Lindsay:*sighs* ok. *helps him up* do you hav any calateral head damage? I ran into you pretty hard....
"Sure....I....guess...." I said, trying to smile while still fending off my raging headache.
((So....with this whole alternate dimension thing, are we still doing those evil plans? I'm not sure how, but maybe the genius *coughcoughJOcoughcough* in the room can help.))
"Err..."

"Great. I'll tell you all about my memories."
((Moi? A genius? WELL, with those 'evil plans' (Harry's reading over my shoulder again), the thing could happen, then, when the two Harry's get back to their respective universes (with a bit of fun in the middle), Clarice has to tell Harry about it. And basically, things go back to nrmal))
Lindsay:nevermind. Are you ok?
"I think so. It's just...no one seems to remember the same stuff I do. Een Mum isn't the same."
"Mmkay," I said softly and sweetly, smiling a little more even though my head still hurt a lot.
((Of course you're the genius. You're in college, after all, and the one who's gonna be the next JK Rowling. Me, I want to be the next Jennifer Lawrence or Thomas Harris. *drools at thought of Jen*
Which dimension would it happen in? Both? The real one? The fantasy one?))
I stayed quiet as Lindsay and Harry talked. Finally I couldn't take it anymore, I was really faint from bleeding. "...Harry...could you please help me to the hospital wing.."
"Sure, Mum," I said getting to my feet. I knew not to disobey her. She got scary when she was mad.

I smiled as well. Apparently this place would't be so bad. True, I wouldn't have Baby Potter...yet.
((The plans go on as planned in the real universe. Whether Clarice tells both Harrys is up to you. Aside from that, leave it all up o me and just play along))
We got to the hospital wing and Madam Pomfrey rushed over, "Oh! Deary! Are you all- hold on, weren't you just in here yesterday?....And with the same cuts too! I healed them!"
"I know...they opened up again...." I huffed.
I hung back a bit. Mum never gets hurt. She's always the one healing the hurts. I had no idea what to think
"So what exactly happened?" she helped me sit on a bed.
"Uh...I don't remember.." I lied. I didn't need Madam Pomfrey to fuss over me.
"Well okay deary, but I obviously can't heal these normally...I'm going to have to get a potion from Professor Snape." she handed me a bowl of water and a rag, "clean your wounds and I will go find him." Madam Pomfrey left the wing.
I sat on the chair next to the bed. "Mum? Is there anything I can do to help?"
I took my hand off my forehead. The pain still pulsed in my head, and I wiped the cold sweat off my face as I told myself to calm down. "So...." I said shyly.
"No Harry. There isn't..." I winced as I tried to find a more comfortable spot. "I just need to stop getting tortured and bullied..." I mumbled quietly.
I shrank down in my seat. "But I want to help, Mum. It's not right, seeing you hurt. You're supposed to make the hurt go away."

"So."
"Well..you're supposed to be different.." I mumbled even quieter.
"We'll do it...tonight. Me and you." Phoebe said softly.
I cleaned my glasses, not sure what to say
Lindsay:*really unlike herself, slowly opens the door to the hospital wing just so she can slip in* He-hey Meg c-can I ta-talk yo you for a sec?
I looked up at Lindsay PoEvans as she walked in. She looked exactly like me, except she was a girl.
Lindsay: I think ill stay for a while my head hurts and umm M-Meg your bleeding... *looks away* you sure you ok Harry?
"Aside from the fact you look just like me, I'm fine."
((Harry's clueless. Both versions don't know))
"Er..sure...but I can't really move unless I want to bleed more.." I said to Lindsay.
Lindsay:have you ever gotten bullied?
I sat in the chair, silent as a mouse...or a lamb
((See what I did there?))
((I do see, and I like it. Hehe. *points to vid*))
I was still in the Common Room, Meg and Harry's words flying around in my head, trying to make sense of them. But they just couldn't line up and I was still so confused and scared.

I looked at Harry. "You wanna go back to the start?" I asked.
((Well I AM a genius))
I really hoped Mum would be ok. I didn't want to lose her like I lost my first Mum.

"Might as well," I said. "So, how am I normally?"
((No kidding. Did you watch the clip? I always get goosebumps watching that scene. LOVE that movie.))
"You're asking me? Well, normally....you....you uh...." I tried. Hold on. "Normally, you're....you. I don't know how to explain it, really. Sorry." I bit my lip. That was an awkward waste of time.
"Well, the Meg here is a lot more protective and fussy than the one I remember. Why don't we start there?" i offered her my arm
"You remember another Meg? Like, a twin or something?" I asked, grinning as I took his arm.
"I don't really know. Everyone here is different from the way I remember." I guided us out of the portrait hole. "The way I remember, Meg loves me, but like I'm a younger brother, not a son."
((Wow isn't there enough going on for Dumbledore to die? I don't know...what do you think Baloo?))

"...Well.." I looked at Lindsay, "Yes..I have."
((We're not too thrilled here. In fact, a certain messy-haired idiot wanted to chuck my laptop out the window))
"Mum, you're not going to leave me, right?" I asked. I had to know.
((I do not approve, honestly. *crosses arms across chest, stares at you all fiercely*))
((Tell Harry that I fully agree with him. And that's what I'd thought you'd say Molly.))

"I already told you...well I guess you don't remember...No, Harry. I won't leave you." I said still trying to clean my wounds. No matter how much I dabbed them, they would continue to bleed.
((He's reading over my shoulder.
Harry: FINALLY! Someone that agrees with me!))
I smiled and picked up a coth. I dabbed at a deep cut on her shoulder. "I just wanted to be sure. My first Mum left, and you always said she promised she'd never leave..."
((Harry, I agree with a lot of the things that you say...a lot....not all.))

"She didn't want to leave you Harry...She loved you." I said.
((Harry: *eyebrow raise* So what DON'T you agree with?))
"But if she loved me, then why'd she break her promise?"
((Erm...I can't think of one right now...))

"Harry." I sighed, "She had no choice." This definately wasn't the Harry I knew. He acted like a small child.
Phoebe decided enter the hospital wing, on the way to the common room. She smirks at Meg.
I shrank away from the unfamiliar girl that just walked in. She had to be a Slytherin. "But...you always said there's always a choice..."
((Harry: Really? Well, let me know if you find one. In the meantime, I'll be writing a fanfiction about myself))
((A fanfiction....about yourself....okay then....))

I didn't respond to Harry, I just glared at Phoebe when she walked in. It was because of her I was in here.
She poked her tongue out at Harry, in cockiness. Afterwards, Phoebe walked over to Pansy's bed.
((Back, but not for long guys. Sorry.
*Reads @Make's post* "HOW DAAAAREE YOU!?!?!?!"))
"That's odd. What do you remember me like?" I asked.
((What?))
((I honestly vote no on the whole Dumbledore assassination...))
((I agree wholeheartedly Meg.
Dumbledore dying.....not a good idea for these major plot twist and the parallel universe/dimension shenanigans. If you read a few posts back, not everyone is too thrilled with it either.))
((I'm so sorry...I wish I knew...my apologies. *Feels deflated.* I've deleted the posts associated with it.))
I stayed quiet. I saw the way Mum was looking at that Slytherin.

"The most beautiful girl I've ever seen, with a personality to match. We just seem to get each other, if you know what I mean."
((It's okay. I accept your apologies. And thank you. I don't think any of our characters could have coped with it, frankly. Too much soap opera/Twilight Zone stuff.))

"Oh, stop it," I said, "no one's ever called me pretty, let alone likable. And yes, I know what you mean."
((This part alone is driving Harry up the wall. Literally. He's sitting on top of my wardrobe, muttering, and I have no idea how he got there.))
((Yeah you're fine Make :). And I agree with you Molly.))

I watched Phoebe as she talked with Pansy. I wanted to say something, but I knew I couldn't.
I looked down at my clothes. There were nothing like the clothes I usually wore. Those were always very nice and clean. These were a step above rags.
Lindsay:we-well i've been getting bullied.....d-daily....i cant tell you exactly cus if I do we-well lets just say I wont see seventeen
"That's horrible," I said. "Is there any way I can help you?"
"Lindsay. You don't have to say who they are. But I know who." I said looking down at my cuts.
"This place is horrible. I don't remember it being this scary," I said, not looking up from a cut on Mum's arm that I was dabbing at.
Lindsay:yesterday they told me I was tone deaf and should quit music all together...i guess I should my guitars arent even safe anymore...