Advertisement

Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*
save

Harry Potter 9335 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-725 of 9335

over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
I smiled. At least I wasn't thinking about Alycce. Though I wasn't sure why everyone was so concerned about it. Really, I felt great, better than I have in a long time
over a year ago GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((ok well have fun being drunk harry))
((Wait until his hangover))
over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
"I hope that Harry doesn't do anything stupid!" I yelled to Fred over the music.
"Yeah, well he could do with some freedom!" Fred yelled back.
Fred had a point, Harry has had a very hard year so far, hell, he's had a hard life.
"I guess.." I said. While he could do with some freedom and fun, he needed to keep in mind what his godfather had said to him.
last edited over a year ago
Even though I probably wouldn't remember any of it, I actually got to dance with Cho.
((ok i cant wait what r u gonna do))
((He'll be very sulky))
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
((im very afraid for his hangover....XD))
When I realized whatever I was going to say to Harry would go in one ear and out the other, I returned to Isaiah. I smiled shyly. He twirled me around, making me dizzy. After a minute, I felt like I could stand straight. Gently, I pressed my lips against his. My toes curled in, and my eyelids started to flutter.
After a while, I think I passed out. It might have been around midnight.
((and anything alse))
((I'm not spoiling it. Sheesh. You should just know that Harry's a happy drunk and he's the complete opposite when he's hung over))
((ok but hurry up ))
((I'm passed out. I can't do anything until someone wakes me up, perhaps with a bucket of ice-cold water))
((I'm very afraid for Harry's hangover....XD))
Thud. Right in the middle of Isaiah and I locking lips, there was this loud and heavy thud. The two of us ran to the source of the noise. There. Harry lay on the harsh tile floor, tumbled in a drunken state. I groaned comically as Isaiah lifted Harry over his shoulder. We trudged to Gryffindor Tower and put him in a sitting position. Isaiah carefully brought over a bucket of ice-cold water.
hermione--whats wrong what happened to harry
((At least no one drew a Dark Mark on my arm, or put concealer on my scar))
I woke up, spluttering, in front of the fire in Gryffindor Tower. My head was pounding, and it wasn't because of my scar. "What the hell!"
At that moment, Meg and Fred walked in. Fred started laughing, and Meg was trying not to.
I felt really bad. "Oh, well, Harry, you passed out drunk at the ball." I explained, fists at my side, nervous sweat accumulating behind my ears and on my upper lip.
By then everyone was sent back to their Common Rooms. But the party was still going. Fred and I were still talking and dancing and George was still trying to trick people into eating his candy.
((*throws table* I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE GIRLS BEING KIDNAPPED AND DEPENDING ON HARRY FREAKING POTTER TO SAVE THEM! WHY NOT ASK A HUFFLEPUFF TO COME AND RESCUE YOU? HUFFLEPUFFS ARE EXCELLENT FINDERS! COME ON GUYS! I AM SICK OF THAT! I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE! I'M STAYING BECAUSE I ENJOY THIS AND I'M GOOD AT IT AND I MADE IT, BUT I DON'T WANT ANYMORE GIRLS BEING KIDNAPPED! PLUS, WE NEED GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE! *dies, as does caps lock*))
((I am so sorry to interupt but how did the Death Eaters get in to Hogwarts? And why would Voldemort want your friend? Your friend isn't that close to Harry. No more kidnapping unless it makes sense. Again I am sorry, but it just isn't making an sense. And it is true.....Hufflepuffs are excellent finders :P))
((^^my point exactly.))
((NO. JUST NO. EDIT YOUR POSTS AND READ MY OTHER CAPS LOCK RANT. THANK YOU.))
((Is she even listening to us? I am sorry @Spell but we are not going to play along with this...so you might as well delete your posts.....sorry))
((*hoarse voice* thank you @phoenix_tears.))
((lol *hoarse voice* haha anyway lets continue with our story....))