Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 9334

over a year ago LadyEmzy16 said…
"Can we go now Professor?" asked Draco.
over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
I picked Harry's wand up from the floor and handed it to him with a giggle.
"Sorry Harry." said George.
"Only a bit of fun." said Fred

Pansy was still laughing at Marcus when Phoebe entered the Owlery.
"Oh Phoebe," She said composing herself, "Flint got beaten up by Sanders!" She laughed again.
"Shut up." Marcus said threateningly.
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
Phoebe clenched her fists. "How dare she?" She made an angry glare. "How dare she mess with Slytherins?"
After talking with Professor Umbridge, both me and Draco left her office and instead of going to the common room we went to the Owlery, "What's so funny Parkinson?" asked Draco the moment we stepped in, "There's Flint!" I said pointing at him, "I told you he was in the Owlery" I told Draco.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
"Have you two bookends forgotten that I'm so neaarsighted I could be legally blind?" ((It's the truth. Without my glasses, I can't see perfectly any further than two inches or so))
"Yeah, sorry Harry." said the twins.

"Oh." said Pansy she burst out laughing again, "Flint was beaten by that filth, Sanders."
"I said, shut up!" yelled Marcus, "Besides, she didn't beat me up!"
I rolled my eyes. "Just don't let the Slytherins hear that. Oh well, at least Meg isn't insisting on being my seeing-eye dog."
Draco burst out laughing along with Pansy "So that's where she ran away too" I murmured to myself while heading to Marcus, "Who was the letter she sent for?" I asked him loudly over Draco and Pansy's laughter.
"Ugh, I wouldn't want to be..." I said.

Marcus scratched his head, "Um...well I think it was for Harry Potter...But...The thing is..."
Pansy interupted him, shouting through her laughter, "He never saw it!"
I started laughingg. The look on her fface was priceless!
"What's so funny?" I asked, Fred and George started laughing too.
"The look on your face!" I yelled between laughs.
"Oh!" I hid my face behind my hands.
Phoebe looked at Draco in content. "Clarice Ernest." She smirked. "That blood-traitor's parents work for my Father. Harry Potter has been sending letters to warn her. I think that Meg sent a letter, telling Harry and Clarice about the tight security measures."
"What?!" I shrieked at Marcus, "I'm guessing Pansy already told you this but..YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO READ THE LETTER FLINT!!!" I bellowed at him. "What if it was a secret message sent to Potter?!" asked Draco who stopped laughing, "Why didn't you snatch it from her hands?" I asked him, "How did you know that?!" Draco asked. While I who was shouting at Marcus stopped at Phoebe words.
"Well it sort of..was already gone.." Marcus said, "And she froze me! But I know it was for Potter! We intercepted her letter to him before!"
Phoebe turned to Amelia. "You do realize who my Father is?" Her Voice was soft. "Anyway, now I'm back. I'm going reign terror for them."
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have laughed. I know what it feels like to be laughed at."
I heard Marcus, and turned to Phoebe I immediately realized who she is, I nodded stiffly at her and turned back to Marcus, "Thank you Marcus" I said in shaky tone.
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
(( sorry i was gon practicly all day yesterday so can i get caught uo))
"It's okay Harry," I said removing my hands.
"We really are sorry.." said Fred to Harry.
"Yeah, sorry." said George, "Wait, Harry why are we just standing in the Common Room?"
"Yeah, aren't you all over the Prophet?" continued Fred.
"I want to make sure she'll pay." Phoebe shook her fist. "Mess with Slytherins, you mess with Lord Voldemort."
Marcus grinned and made a fist.
"You're not going to do it!" yelled Pansy, "You've already messed up! And you got to beat her up before!"
Phoebe agressively, restrained Pansy by the neck. "You do not realize, who you're messing with." she pointed her wand against Parkinson's neck. "Do not disrespect Flint like that. Do you understand?"
"Y-yes..." said Pansy, "B-but who's going to get...Sanders then?"
"The Prophet keeps lying. Besides, Clarice is safe with Padfoot. Meg here realized that since I didn't bring her with me, they had no evidence for the kidnaapping," I said in a flat voice. I thought back over the years. Back then, before I knew who I was, Dudley's gang started the comments that led the entire scchool to hate me. I never really fougght back. They were all biger than me,and there were so many of them…
Andrew: *sees them, nods,tnen runs because his other personality is coming out))
Lindsay: look I say we all stop this shrinkey-dink fighting, its over and we need a new plan
"WE know they're lying--" said Fred.
"--but not everyone does.." continued George.
"Brilliant idea though..." Fred said to me, his brother snickered.
"Right." I released her. "Me, Draco and Flint will go and pay Miss Sanders a visit. While, you and Amelia stay at the owlery."
"No, if I go Amelia goes" said Draco grabbing my hand, "Besides she can kick A*s" he added with a grin.
Pansy fell to the floor. "But..." she started, then quickly closed her mouth.
Marcus smirked at her.
Lindsay: ok what do I do ((is it ok if you pretend she was just there...))
"At least she's safe."
"Yeah." I said with a smile, "Wait..." I looked around the Common Room, "Ugh..I think I Ieft my school bag in the Great Hall."
Phoebe turned to Amelia. "Prove it." She smirked. "Oh, Lindsey, you can stay here with parkinson."
"I'd offer to get it, but I'fd be accused of stealing from you."
I laughed, "Probably... Okay I'll be right back." I walked out of the Common Room and headed towards the Great Hall.
"And Marcus, I have something for you" Phoebe kisses him on the cheek.
Marcus flinched a little when she kissed his cheek, "What?"
I turned to face Marcus, "I'm sorry Flint but I have to prove it" I pulled out my wand, "Crucio!" I whispered, and Marcus began to scream with pain, flicked my wand and he dropped to the floor, "Imperio!" I whispered and I made him do a backflip then twice and nearly drop himself out of the Owlery window, another Flick and he dropped to the floor clumsily. "I clearly can't preform the third curse on him" I said, "Would you like me to use my hands now?" I asked with a smirk.
((don't get me wrong if she uses it on an owl it's gonna be dead by the time she just started the Cruciartis..Lolzz))
Phoebe looked at Marcus, as he flinched. "That was for keeping the Slytherins on track, while I was gone." Phoebe replied. She turned to Amelia. "My Father will be proud."
Marcus stood up from the floor and rubbed his back, sore from being made to do backflips.

Nobody was in the Great Hall when I entered. The food was gone along with all of the plates and messes. I spotted my bag under the Gryffindor table and walked over to get it.
Phoebe got angry at Amelia, for using unforgivable curses on Marcus. "Why did you have to do it to Marcus?" She spat. "Also, me and Marcus are leading."
I nodded at Phoebe, "So this means she can join us now?" asked Draco smirking at me, I smirked back at him then fixed my gaze onto Phoebe, "Can I?"
"Yeah, why me? You could have waited and done them on Sanders." Marcus said.
I nodded. "But, we're in charge." I nodded at Marcus for agreement.
"That Marcus was just a warm up wait till I use them Sanders, she'll wish she was never born and I'm very sorry I felt really bad for using them on a fellow Slytherin" I said, "Shouldn't we be going now?" Draco asked Phoebe
I sat in my usual spot by the fire, after checking to make sure the twins hadn't pranked it.
I pointed my wand at Amelia. "See how you like it" I sneered. "Crucio!"