Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 9334

over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
"Phoebe...We should get going." said Marcus, who was snickering a little at Amelia's pain.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
"Come on" I finished the spell and raced down the steps. "How dare she disrespect you, Marcus?"
over a year ago LadyEmzy16 said…
I shrieked with pain, so loudly that people in the grounds might have heard me, Draco watched horrified as I shouted even louder waiting for her to stop, "I appoligized!" I said once she finished the spell, me and Draco followed Phoebe and Marcus down the steps.
"I don't know. But that filthy Half-blood Sanders is gonna get it." Marcus smirked.

I could faintly hear somebody screaming, but I ignored it. Hogwarts always made strange sounds. I got on my hands and knees and reached for my bag.
"We get Amelia to do it" I glanced at her, trying to keep up. "You've got to prove yourself."
"Me, use the unforgivable curses on Sanders?" I asked panting a little, "Phoebe how are going to get into the Gryfinndor common room?" Draco asked confused, "Were not allowed" I added worriedly.
I grasped the handle on my bag and tried to stand up. "Ouch!" I yelled loudly when I hit my head on the underside of the table.
"I know the password." I replied. "Marcus will sort you out, when we get back into the common room."
We were inside now the four of us Phoebe and Marcus in the lead, "Okay..now what?" asked Draco.
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
((can Lindsy be with them))
Lindsay: *shrugs* i got it! you need distraction right?
"We wait." I ordered. "Me and Marcus will go this way and you two find somewhere out of sight. Lindsey, you lead them to the courtyard, They trust you the most."
I rubbed my head and got out from under the table. I walked out of the Great Hall with my bag on my shoulder and made my way over to the Fat Lady.
"Password?" she asked.
"The courtyard?!" I said bewildered, "Why the courtyard?" asked Draco.
Lindsay: idk, wait Meg!
"Oh hey Lindsay..." I said, The Fat Lady folded her arms.
"Are going to give me the password or not?"
"The best place for an ambush. Don't you thick?" I mentally contacted Lindsey. <Go up to the Gryffindor Tower and convince Sanders to come to the courtyard. Actually, get her to come to The Quidditch Pitch.> "Marcus, I've changed my mind. We go to the Quidditch Pitch."
Lindsay: *looks over with a " you-got-it look"* hey can i come up, Skylars got something of mine i espretly need and it need to go directly to me
((um whats the targets first name))
((Meg))
"Um, okay." I turned back to the Portrait.
"Pumpkin Tart." I signaled Lindsay to follow and we walked into the Gryffindor Common Room.
((oh i feel dumb, thought it was a different person))
Lindsay: I need your help with something at the quidditch pitch....i cant find my green hair clip and i think its there can you help me
I started to walk, confidently, towards the Quidditch Pitch. <Lindsey, you're not ignoring me, are you?>
I stopped to set my bag down. Then I turned around, slightly annoyed. "Well alright..." I started walking with her down to the Quidditch pitch, "Now, where did you last see it?"
Lindsay: <no. want me to lead her out now?>
I smiled. <Yes. We're in the Slytherin changing room. Oh, and close the door when you come in>
"I see them,Phoebe" I whispered to her, "Yeah me too" whispered Draco.
"Get in the changing room." I whispered, trying to tug her in. "Lean against the wall, near the entrance."
Lindsay: <you got it> **outside in the quidditch pitch** ok Meg i think i left it in the changing room....can you help...two sets of eyes are better
((are they in the changing room yet!?))
I rolled my eyes slightly, why was this hair clip so important? "Okay.." I walked over to the Slytherin changing room.
((not yet almost though))
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
I watched Lindsay and Meg leave. Ignoring the fact that Lindsay could be my twin, she certainly looked evil.
((Phoebe, Marcus, Amelia and Draco are.))

"Me and Marcus will be near the door. You two hide in the cupboard." I whispered pointing where everyone is situated.
I walked into the changing room and looked inside, "Well Lindsay I don't see your hair clip..."
Lindsay: *closes the door pretending she hit it while looking*
Both of us headed to the cupboard and hid inside making sure we leave a small opening so we can see what's going on, "Phoebe,when do we come out?" I whispered.
<Get her to look for it in the cupboard, with Draco in it. The one closest to you.> I gestured to Marcus to wait for my signal.
Lindsay: <ok> hey you look in tht cuppbor i'll look over here
"Alright." I walked over to the cupboard and started to open it, "Hey am I even allowed to be in...." I jumped back in shock, Draco Malfoy was right inside the cupboard, smirking at me.
((does Amelia exist in Phoebe's world or is she just ignoring her cause she used unforgivable curses on Marcus Flint?))
We waited silently in the cupboard both of us not daring to move or even breathe loudly, I was looking through the opening and Meg was getting closer to the cupboard, I wasn't sure if we ambush her when she opens it or not, Draco smirked at Meg when she opened the cupboard door and jumped out and pushed her to the ground, I jumped after him.
<Marcus, get behind her.> I ordered. <Amelia, make sure I'm the last person she see's.>
"What the...?!" Draco pushed me to the ground, and Amelia was behind him. I looked up to see Marcus standing behind me.
<Okay> we both replied at the same time, "Sanders..odd seeing you here" said Draco pulling Meg to her feet hard, Draco and I stood infront of her "You know your not allowed here" I said.
<Surround her. Make sure she can't see me.>
"I could say the same..." I said confidently.
It was good to see Marcus and Lindsey obscuring me. I waited until my turn.
<All of you tell her our plan and give her clues about my presents>
Lindsay: *walks over* oh silly me, my clip was in my pocket the whole time,thanks for you help
I glared at Lindsay. This obviously had nothing to do with her hair clip. And I trusted her too.
I sniggered a little at what Lindsay said, "So..thought you were brave enough to petrify Marcus and send your little secret messages to Harry Potter, knowing that he might tell us.." said Draco with a smirk at Meg, "You thought we were distracted when you wanted to run away..oh no I noticed you and I saw what was in your hand Sanders" I added.
I glared at all of them and didn't say a word. Casually I gripped my wand in my back pocket.
I positioned myself behind Marcus. I mentally laughed. I could still see Sanders.

<Amelia, and Draco gave Sanders clues about me.>