Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 9334

over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
Draco looked pleased. "I think my work here is done." he bowed and strode off.
"Now what?" someone asked. "Like, what do we do with it?"
No one knew what to do with "it". They decided to redo the spell and keep me up in the mangled chair. Everyone else was talking to each other and walked away like nothing ever happened and I didn't exist.
The night was excruciatingly long and full of agony. I virtually sat propped up in that chair, my back straight and my arms and legs twisted into painful, unimaginable positions.
Draco came extra early to wake me up with a blow to the ribs. I yelled in pain, but my words were hard to understand. I knew that meant trouble, if even I couldn't tell what I said.
"Rise and shine," he sang mockingly. He noticed my left ankle was looking funny, so he softly took it in his hands, and cranked it around the wrong way. I gasped and shrieked and hyperventilated.
"There, there. You're doing excellent," he hissed. He smiled and walked off.
last edited over a year ago
I struggled to get myself in a position that didn't amputate my left leg. I sighed and waited for something, someone.
Everyone else came into the common room, and must have been instructed by Malfoy and Zabini to ignore me completely.
The day was torture in a whole new way. Absolutely nothing to do. Not that I could do a thing in my state. I moped around pretty much.
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
"Yeah. My aunt, uncle, and cousin all hated me. For the first ten years I lived with them, I had to sleep in a cupboard under the stairs. I do all the chores around the house, and they tried to stop me from getting my Hogwarts letter. That place was never my home. It was more of a prison than anything else."
((will no one notice Clarice is gone? jeez lol))
over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
((hold on lol))
"I am so sorry..." After a moment's slilence I decided to break the tension. "Hey can I see that map of yours again?" I really thought that the map was quite amazing. But I mostly wanted to get revenge on the Slytherins that hurt Harry and I.
((oh i get it. genius!))
"Uhh, sure," he said, pulling the old parchment from his pocket. "Just wipe it clean when you're done. You say 'Mischief managed.'"
((yes, thank you. dont want to end up...you know.))
((Yeah))
"Thanks." My eyes went straight to the Slytherin Common Room. I couldn't see any Slytherins but I saw someone else in there.
"Uh Harry?" I asked in a scared voice
"Hmm?" Harry didn't even look up from cleaning his glasses.
"Harry!" I said louder
He seemed startled by my agressiveness. The twin on the stairs turned on his side and covered his ears with his pillow.
"Does that say Clarice?" I turned the map towards him. I had a feeling that I aready knew the answer but I was hoping that it wasn't true.
((*satisfied* thats JUST what i was looking for!))
((lol You're welcome :D))
Harry shoved his half-clean glasses on his faced and took a look at the map. Sure enough, in the Slytherin common room, was a lone dot, labeled 'Clarice Ernest.' Harry gulped. What was Clarice doing alone in the Slytherin common room? "Yeah," he managed to choke out.
Harry and I stared at each other. Why would Clarice be in there?
"We have to go." I stood up and ran to the door, "Harry come on!"
"I have to grab something!" he yelled, running up the spiral staircase to his dormitory. When he came back down, he had his Invisibility Cloak in hand.
"Alright, hurry we need to get down there fast." Harry and I ran out of the Common Room. Behind us came the voice of the fat lady, "Hey! Where are you two going so late at night? Come back! You should be sleeping!....." But the rest of her cries were not heard, for Harry and I were running down to the dungeons as fast as we could.
Once they got closer, Harry stopped Meg. "Under here," he whispered, throwing the Cloak over both of them.
"How are we suppossed to get in?" I whispered. Suddenly Peeves appeared out of nowhere.
"Kiddies! I heard kiddies! Kiddies out of bedzy-wedzy! Come out come out!"
over a year ago GoodWitchesRAJA said…
Draco--*walks in the common room* look what i found lurking the halls another griffindor *starps me to a chair and.......* CRUCIO
Alycce-- ahhhhhhhhhhhh ((and really draco likes her just doing that for show and popular points)) *throughs her sown next to clarice* Clarice what ru doing down here harry should be coming soon
"Watch this," Harry whispered. He then lowered his voice to match the Bloody Baron's. "Peeves, avoid this place tonight."
"Yes, sir, your Baronness," Peeves said with a mock respectful salute before he zoomed off.
"Leave me alone, Draco. Let Alycce go," I grunted. I was sure time was running out for me and Alycce. We heavily depended on Harry's arrival.
"Come on!" I heaved. I was trying to help Alycce in some way, but I was knotted up and losing faith in myself, not Harry.
((awesome he does that in the book :D))
"But Harry, how are we suppossed to get in?" I looked over at him. "I think that I can hear screaming from in there..."
Draco swooped in to me. "I am not letting anyone in or out of here! Not now, not ever!" he hollered, and maniacally squeezed my face. "It's a shame you're just a stupid, cowardly, Mudblood. Honestly, you're easy on the eyes and extremely stubborn." he finished. His grip was tight enough to give me red marks on my face that lasted long after he drew near to Alycce and taunted her like he did me.
"If I'm not mistaken, I already know the password."
The energy and faith I had left was leaving my body rapidly, making me feel more lifeless than ever. I commanded myself to breath normally, blink, sit still.
Was Harry going to show up?
I looked at Alycce. She looked a little sick.
"You do?"
I was going to lose it, I knew it. I could only wait so long for someone to appear before I screamed at the top of my lungs.
Like two nights ago, when no one was even there, and Harry appeared and comforted me and I slept.
"Harry," I said softly. I coughed. Blood. Do it. Do it NOW.
"HARRY! HARRY! PLEASE! S-SOMEONE HELP! COME ON! PLEASE! HELP US!" I squealed. Breathless, I tried to repeat, but things were hazy and I could feel bile rising in my throat.
Alycce was calling out, too.
Draco walked up to me and sprayed someting on me and it smelt pretty good made u sick and hurt.
Alycce--ahhhhhhhhhhh HELP ME *there was crunching of bones and a crack in the neck and i was in so much pain i screamed for hary then passed out*
"Yeah." Harry knew almost exactly where the door was. He leaned close, and whispered the password. "Pure-blood." The door slid open, revealing the Slytherin common room.
We walked into the room still under the cloak. Draco was torturing Clarice and Alycce. Harry and I looked at each other, what should we do?
Harry thought they were lucky no one saw the door open. The ominous thud when it closed, tipped off the blond. He looked up, trying to figure out who had just come in.
Clarice looked as though she could not move. I took out my wand, "Deligare" I whispered as quietly as I could. The spell caused Clarice to unstick from her chair.
*i felt the presense of harry* <harry harry please help me> *thinking that harry hears her thoughts and feels her pain*
harry-- <alycce?>
Alycce-- <harry help me im dying i can feel my soul slipping away it hurts> ahhhhhhhhh *as she screams in agony everyone can see her dying and turning snow white draco runs toher and kneels down next to her* whispers--i never meant it to turn out this way
"We have to get them out of here," Harry said, pulling off the Cloak
Draco--what ru doing here u fiflthy griffindors how did u get in here how didi u get the password
Alycce--HaRrY HeLp Me
Though Harry took off the cloak, I stayed under it, I should stay hidden, for now. Maybe I could attack Draco from behind, after all I am older. I know much more expirienced magic.
Harry aimed his wand at Malfoy. "Does it matter, you little shit? I just came to get my friends." His eyes blazed with green fire. It was easy to see the hero legend made the skinny boy out to be, when you looked in those eyes.
Draco--well actually it do-
Alycce--whispers expeliamus harry get hi-*passes out on the verge of dying*
Harry scooped up Alycce in his arms. "Come on, Meg!" he yelled, sprinting for the exit. "Grab Clarice and let's get out of here!"
harry could feel alycce drooping in his arms then she slumped down which could only mean one thing she died ((shes really dead and then at her funeral she is gonna come back from the dead))
((*huge sigh* No magic can raise the dead, Alycce))
I throw off the cloak and tucked it under my arm. Picking up Clarice I can tell that her ankles are broken. On my way out I aim a kick at Draco's head for good measure.
((I trust you know that))
((yup))
((Good. Now, to get out before we're killed…or worse, expelled))
Harry slowed down once he was a good distance from Slytherin. He gently lowered Alycce to the floor. She felt lifeless to his gentle, curious hands, and searching gaze.
"Alycce…" he choked through the tears that welled up in his eyes. He took her cold hand, and held it to his faace, hoping that some spaark of life remained within the Gryffindor.
anna--harry whats wro- oh no i-i-is she dead