Harry Potter New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

Harry Potter 1693 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-600 of 1693

over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
I got up and moved. "My father was a great man."
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
Snape ignored and returned to his desk.
"And you're an asshole," I added under my breath.
Snape heard what Harry said and retaliated. "That would another be 100 point off Gryffindor, Potter!"

((Oh Snape. You're so mean.))
last edited over a year ago
This time, I kept silent. I let myself stew in my anger, scrubbing the cauldrons.
Neville began to get agitated; he was afraid of Snape. However, he became more frightened from a suspicious hissing. "What is that noise? Where is it coming from?" Neville whispered, releasing a huge gust of air.
I realized the hissing was me. I had started cussing out Snape in Parseltongue. "Sorry, that was me."
Neville lift one eyebrow. He finished cleaning his cauldron.
"Lets plan something nasty for Snape" Neville whispered.
The Marauder in me started laughing evilly. "Like what?"
"Gather all the gunk, and mess in the cauldrons." Neville quietly suggested.
I did so, trying not to smile too much.
over a year ago GoodWitchesRAJA said…
I have an idea why dont we just leave
"That's not fun, leaving. We need to leave some sort of "Thank you" Neville replied. "What do we put all the gunk in?" Neville quickly glances at Snape- he was reading some sort of text book.
"Everywhere," I said, dropping a pile of brown gunk on a seat. I threw more brown gunk at the ingredient cabinet.
"Ok then lets leave with him not looking." Starts to throw gunk everywhere which tells everyone to do it too.
Neville wanted to be daring, he walked to Snape's desk and put some gunk in his cauldron. He walked to Harry. "Lets be daring and put this gunk in his hair." He whispered. Neville put some into a potion bottle, and named it Shampoo Potion.
I laughed. The entire dungeon was covered in gunk. "Let's get out if here," I whispered
Neville rushed out. "Great idea."

Snape looked up and saw the students gone. "Grr."
Once we were clear of Snape, I staarted laughing.
Neville laughed with great furiosity. "I must be better than the Weasley twins."
Neville and the rest of the group walk back to the dormitory. Only to be followed by a group of Slytherins.

Yvonne saw Neville, Harry and his posse walk of Snape's detention. She and a group of Slytherins decided to follow them.
"Well, Neville, you ARE hanging out with the only blood heir of the Marauders. It was bound to rub off sometime."
Neville chuckled but, it was short lived. Harry and Neville turned around and saw a bunch of Slytherins following them.
"Hey, give back Harry's stuff." Neville shouted.
Yvonne looked at Neville in discuss. "For everything that goes wrong, you blame Slytherins."
"The scarf didn't magically appear, did it? You grassed us up. Spreading lies" Neville spat in anger.
"Oooooh." Yvonne mocked. "Is Harry your body guard?"
"Neville doesn't need a bodyguard," I said, glaring at Yvonne. The Slytheins behind her were huge.
mischievous
Yvonne ordered some of the slytherins to pin Harry against the wall. Neville stood still like a statue.
"You leave my friend alone." Neville screeched.
"I will, when we're finished." Yvonne smiled. "Grab him!" Another group of slytherins grabbed Neville and locked him in a closet.
"Let me out!" Neville fear was strong.
Yvonne turned her attention on Harry. She sucker punched Harry in the stomach. "How is it you, Harry Potter, can escape the greatest wizard? How is it, when my Father tried to kill you, all those years ago, you just escaped with a stupid scar while, my Father's powers were detroyed?" Yvonne lifted Harry's hair with her wand, to reveal a lightning bolt scar.
"Wouldn't you want to know?" I sneered at them. "Of course, I have a question for you." I had to bluff my way through this. If I played my cards right, Neville and I could get out of here with no permanent damage. If I didn't, then Snakewoman would curse us all the way to seventh year.
Yvonne looked at Harry and stared back at the rest of Slytherin. She rested her gaze at Harry. Her goal- To infuriate Harry Potter. She allowed one of the Slytherins to spit in Harry's face. "Now the greatest insult, you escaped Lord Voldemort again. This time it was at his resurrection." Yvonne hissed. "I must admit, I did take your stuff. We've been planning it for months now. Me and The Dark Lord. I gave you back counterfeits." Yvonne took her time to say it. There was a huge roar of laughter.
over a year ago dargox said…
I turn draw my wand and with one flick, I blow yvonne & her pals off of harry and neville, saying. "hey, bitch! You should know. if you mess with one griffin, you mess with ALL us GRIFFIN!!!" And that a big group of griffindors come running to aid, as well my hawk comes flying in with harry's real stuff.
Yvonne was knocked on the floor with great force. She turned and faced Rexas. She gave an angry glare. "I know what. You're lucky that my Father didn't witness that." Yvonne took out her wand and performed the body-binding curse on Rexas. He fell on the floor like a domino. She turned order Draco, who was watching, to grab Harry by his jumper. "I could just easily send you to The Dark Lord. You're lucky to escape my Father. Next time, you won't " Yvonne promised. She again punched Harry in the stomach.
My wand in hand, I focus a 1/3 of power and dispel the binding curse. "heh, is that all and plus, the dark lord isn't that great if he scare of the life of one BOY!" I said while getting back up.
I took the punch and watched the Slytherins leave. "Cowards!" I yelled after them.
Yvonne looked at Harry like she wasn't finished and walked off.

Neville was banging on the closet door. "Hey! Let me out! Just wait, I'll get them."
I walked over to let neville while, saying to harry. "hey, harry! I think it's time to talk to the Head master, If you know I mean?"
Neville almost fell on the floor. He quickly scraped dust of his jumper.
"Brilliant idea." Neville agreed.
"Just what I was thinking. Dumbledore should know about Psycho Jr."
Neville looked at Harry in puzzlement. They begin to walk to the headmaster's office.
"Hey, Harry. Was this the first encounter?" Neville asked. "She's a 5th year."
"Speaking of that BITCH!!! she has pissed me off so much that i want to use THAT SPELL on her!!" I clinch my wand in anger.
"We met at Voldemort's 'party.' Ugly as sin and just as twisted. If I remember right, she wanted to cut off my scar and feed it to Nagini." I shook my head and looked down at the pudgy Gryffindor. "If I had to chosse one of them to fight, I'd actually pick Voldemort."
**Arrives at Dumbledore's office**

Neville stared at the hideous, gargoyle statue. "I forgot the password, again."
"Cockroach Cluster!" The gargoyle jumped aside. "You really need to work on remembering passwords."
Neville walked up the stairs, embarrassed. Once he got into the office, he is met by an intimidating figure.

Dumbledore sat in his seat, with his hand above his head. He lowered them when Rexas, Harry and Neville arrive in his office. "What is it, you came to tell me?"
((hey, dumbledor should have over protecting farther chat with rexas about dating annaliece after harry & neville leaves))
I spoke up, since I knew Dumbledore the best. "It's about Yvonne Riddle, Professor. She's Voldemort's daughter."
Dumbledore looked at Harry. "I know she is the Dark Lords daughter. Since she came here, I kept a firm eye on her." Dumbledore took off his glasses and leaned forward. "What has Yvonne done this time?"
I tried notto look Dumbledore straight in the eye. Those blue eyes gave me the feeling he was x-raying me. "Well, sir, she snuck into Gryffindor Tower aand stole some of my stuff, including my wand."
"Did she now? If she has given it to Voldemort, than it is out of my hands" Dumbledore got up from his throne. He walked to where Harry was standing and placed his hands upon Harry's shoulders. "Listen now, I will keep a further eye on Miss Riddle. Listen now, the best thing to do is ignore her threats and at Hogwarts, we will keep you safe."
"But sir, my wand…"
((I guess this islike the movies))
Dumbledore crossed his eyebrows. "Here, use this." Dumbledore gives Harry a temporary wand, for him to use.

((I guess so))
I took the wand. It felt strange,.almost like having a stranger's hand sewn onto the end of my arm. "Thanks, sir."
Dumbledore stepped forward. "I see what I can do. Bring me the fake wand and I see what can do."
I pulled the fake wand from my pocket. It looked just like my regular wand, except it was just a stick. I set it on Dumbledore's desk.
Dumbledore picked up the wand and studied it. Afterwards, dumbledore performed a wandless and Non-verbal spell on the wand. Once finished, he handed back to Harry. "Try it."
I picked up the wand and felt a familiar warmth in my fingers. Immediately, I thought of my parents. "Expecto Patronum!" Prongs leapt from the wand. I just stood there in shock.
Dumbledore saw amazement in Harry's eyes. Dumbledore than remembered... "I have some important business to attend to." Dumbledore disappeared.
After Dumbledore vanished, I petted Prongs, trying tok figure out how he came from an ordinary stick.
Neville walked over and petting Harry's patronus. "Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard in the world."
"You don't think I know that?" I said, as Prongs nibbled my sleeve. Honestly, the Patronus was as much a Marauder as the real Prongs.
Neville laughed. "Just in case you forgot."
"Cut that out," I said, shoving the silver stag. "I don't think I can ever forget Dumbledore."
Neville looked at Harry and walked off.
Prongs gave me a weird look and vanished. I ran out after Neville.
Neville seemed very upset. He couldn't recognise between teasing and insults. I always thrown to the back, Neville thought. He reached the Gryffindor common room and ran to the dorm. He fell onto the bed and cried in his pillow.

((Neville is too sensitive.))
I followed Neville all the way to the dormitory. I sat on my bed, which was on the other side of the window from his. "Neville? Something wrong?"
Neville sat up and stared at Harry. He tried to shake off, like as if it was nothing.
"Er...Nothing." Neville shook his head and laid back in his bed.
"It didn't look like nothing to me."
Neville sat himself up. "It's just Draco and his posse gang thing."
I smiled. "Remember what I told you back in first year? You're still worth twelve of him."
Neville smiled. He stood up from his bed.
"Hey, lets sneak into the Slytherin common room and do the same thing they did to us." Neville suggested.
"Brilliant idea. And I know away to make sure we aren't blamed."
"Invisibility cloak" Neville fanatically said. "Do it time times worst."
"Better than that, even." I grabbed the old Cloak out of my trunk. "You'll see when we get there."
"I got some of Snape's left over gunk." Neville said. He and Harry pulled on the cloak. They walked out of Gryffindor common room and made their way toward the dungeons.
"Just follow my lead," I whispered.
Neville followed Harry. They arrive at the entrance of the Slytherin common room.
"No one in there." Neville whispered.
"Perfect," I said before switching to Parseltongue. "Open." The door slid open silently and we slipped inside.
"We don't need to have the invisibility cloak on." Neville whispered.
I pulled the Cloak off and we set to work, pranking and wrecking every inch of Slytherin House.
Neville put Snape's gunk on the couch. He goes into the boys' dormitory and puts on Slytherin robes.
"Look at me, Harry. I'm a snake." Neville joked
"Slytherin does not look good on you." I grabbed another set and pulled them one. "Ooh, I'm the next Dar Lord," I joked.
Neville takes the robes off. They laughed and chuckled.
"That's soo last year." Neville judged. "What shall we do with Snape's gunk?"
"I was just going tokthrow it in the fireplace and see what happens. So, are we done here?" I asked as I pulled off the Slytherin robes. "If so, then I'll have to set up a message for our snake friends."
Neville threw the gunk into the fireplace. In return, the fire enlarged. Neville stepped back.
"I think we're done." Neville replied, while dumping the Slytherin robes into the fireplace.
"Awesome." I pulled out some parchment and wrote a quick message in large letters. Then I thought about Malfoy the Ferret. "Expecto Patronum!" Prongs appeared for the second time that day. He stood still while I tied the message around his neck. It read, 'Beware the Marauders. Signed Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs.'
Neville ran towards the entrance but, he heard Yvonne and Draco coming back.
"Harry! Slytherins alert!" Neville shouted.

Yvonne and Draco was walking back to the common room. The suddenly stopped. They heard someone call Harry's name.
"How come Harry is in the Slytherin commonroom?" Yvonne noted. "Unusual."

over a year ago toppotternerd said…
((ooo who's who))
I walked out of detention and was just about to get out of the dungeons completly when i noticed Harry and neville going into the slytherin common room, I knwe what they where going to do. I ran towards them but it was to late. The door slammed in my face.Well i wasn't going to wait around for them. i walked off to grab my broom.
I threw the Cloak over both of us and concentrated on maintaining Prongs, the spirit Marauder.
((Who's going to be Draco?))
Yvonne and Draco enter a messy common room. Their faces dropped in shock.
"I know who did this!" Yvonne hissed. "I know who violated the Slytherin common room."

Neville started to get nervous. "Head for the door." He whispered.

More Slytherins enter the chaos.
((Looks like I'll be Ferret Boy
Draco: I'm not a ferret.
Harry: Says you))

We inched for the door. I couldn't release Prongs until the very last second.

Draco staredcaround at the mess, then looked at the silver stag. "Potter," he said.
"They're under the invisibility cloak. Over there." Yvonne at the door. A stamped of Slytherins enter the common room. "There's two of them! Neville."

(("Ferret boy" Made my day))
((Thanks. That white ferret will make an appearance in my fic))

I released Prongs, who made one lap of the room before vanishing into a cloud of silver mist.

Draco reaached his hands in front of him andswung them around, hoping to hit Potter or Longbottom. "I know you're in here," he said..
Yvonne walked to the location and unravelled the cloak with ease.
"Draco, lock the entrance." Yvonne ordered.
Neville crossed his eyes at Yvonne.
"Chuck Longbottom out. We don't need him" Yvonne ordered one of the Slytherins.

Neville was relieved but, concerned for Harry's safety. He was roughly thrown out of the common room. Neville ran to the Gryffindor tower. "Cassie! Cassie! Harry's in trouble." Neville cried out
You know you're in trouble when you're locked in a room filled with people tht hate your guts.
Yvonne examined Harry from head to toe. Yvonne snatches Harry's wand.
"I think it's time to call The Dark Lord. Don't you think?" Yvonne whispered.
She uses her Mind link to call Voldemort. Nagini surrounds Harry Potter, along with all the Slytherin. In a matter of time, Voldemort arrives.
Voldemort looked down at me. "THIS is the Potter brat? He looks more like his father every day." Normally, I'd take that as a compliment. Coming from Moldyfart, anything was an insult. I did my best to glare menacingly.
Yvonne ran over to Voldemort and hugged him.
"The boy is trapped in here, no way out." Yvonne said menacingly.
Voldemort hugged his daughter. "Very good."

I watched the scene, thinking about my description of Yvonne. 'Ugly as sin and just as twisted.' I had a plan. "Hey, Yvonne!" I called. "Want to go on a date with me?"
Yvonne turned around and glared at Potter. She withdrew her wand.
"CRUCIO!" She shouted. "Why would I want date someone, who is insane, geeky, is friends with mudbloods and blood traitors?" All the Slytherins laughed. Voldemort's death eaters apparate in the dungeons. Yvonne violently grasped Harry and throw him at Bellatrix.
Well, that plan backfired. Time for Plan B. "Well, if I'm insane, then your dad should be locked up. Yourmum, too."
"Memory charm. Lets make Potter forgot who he is. No, worst, give him a muggle mind" Yvonne suggested. "And your mum is a filthy, Mudblood."
"You're one to talk," I countered, gesturing at Bellatrix Lestrange. "'Sides, my mum wasWAY smarter than you idiots could ever hope to be."

Voldemort sighed. "I was really hoping tok kill him tonight."
Yvonne levelled her wand at Harry's scar. "Obliviate." Yvonne whispered. "Now, Mr. Potter has a muggle mind. Now you escape Voldemort, you face dire consequences."
Voldemort vanished.

I felt weird. Disoriented, even. "Where am I? And why are you all holding sticks?"
"Harry, we're now going to let you go. On one condition" Yvonne sneered. "You don't speak of this to anyone. Do you understand?"
"I…I guess so. What am I not speaking of?"
Before she could answer, Yvonne threw Harry out of the Slytherin dungeon.
I landed hard on my backside. It hurt. "Hello? Anyone there?" I called. The hallway seemed empty.
((I am so so so so sorry but i wont be able to be on for the next 3 three days im traveling))
over a year ago toppotternerd said…
((well thats going to be a little difficult but we've got two options, we could completly ignore you character for now or someone else could do your bits))
I love flying, there's nothing better than feeling aas free as a bird and once i kick off my worries disappear but filch saw me so now i was on my way back to the common room when i saw neville running towards me.
I started wandering around. The place sure was weird. For some reason, I wass in an old castle.
Neville ran towards Cassie in total panic.
"Cassie, Cassie. Harry Potter is in trouble." Neville said quickly.
I could have sworn I saw that suit of armor move. Wait. Did that painting just bow to me? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?
Neville and Cassie run towards the dungeons. They spot Harry Potter looking dazed and disorientated.
"Harry, you survived" Neville said
Who are these people and who the hell is Harry? "Uhh, who isd thijs 'Harry' person?"
"You're the Harry person" Neville's eyes narrowed. "What happened? Who did this to you? Those bloody Slytherins."
"What's a Slytherin? Andd who are you?"
"A Slytherin is a snake. I'm Neville Longbottom and this is Hogwarts" Neville lectured.
"Hogwarts? What's that? And dfid that suit of armor just scratchh its butt??"
"It's actually Hogfarts; It's a school for wizards and witches. He did, indeed"
"Witches and wizards? Like aa cult?"
"Witches and wizards perform magic."
"Magic isn't real. It's just a story."
"It is real. That's why we learn it."
"It can't be real. That's impossible. So, what's with the stick?"
"You perform magic with it."
((This next part is based on Dan's thoughtss about his wand from POA on))
"Looks more like a stick to me."
"It's more than a stick. You're a wizard, who thinks he's a muggle."
"No I'm not." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a stick. It was sort if like the one that Neville kid had, but it was a bit different.
Neville ran towards the Slytherin entrance, in fury. He banged on the door.
"What have you done. Harry has gone insane because of you!" Neville shouted.
Draco puled open the door. "Insane? I thought Potter was insane from the start. Think if this as an…improvement."
Neville glared at draco.
"You turn him back, right now." Neville threatened Draco with his wand.
"Why should I, Schlongbottom?" Draco eyed the wand. Longbottom was a terrible wizard.
"Shut up! Ferret boy. I'm a far better wizard than you're" Neville dwarfed Draco.
"Then why don't you fix Potter? I'm busy." And with that, Draco shut the door in Longbottom's face.
Neville stood back from the entrance.
"I hope you find the gunk I put in the sofa. You deserve what you get." Neville chanted.
"What's going on?" I asked, stepping away from a particularly evil-lookingg painting.
Neville walked to Harry. He put his arm around him. Neville had an idea. He guided Harry to the Gryffindor tower.
"Password?" The Fat lady said.
"Open sesame!" Neville replied.
The door flung open. Neville guided Harry into the common room.
"Where are we?" I asked. I was standing in this weird room behind a painting of a very fat woman. Everything was red and gold.
Neville sat on the sofa. He thought of the perfect prank.
"You're in the Slytherin common room." Neville slyly said.
"Why?"
((Pranking the Mapmakers' heir? Clever.))
"Because you were sorted into Slytherin" Neville continued. "Slytherin is the best house."
"Sorted? House?"
"In first you get sorted into your appropriate house."
"How?"
((Oh, nothing too bad. You just have to knock out a troll, discover obscure magical objects, ride a bucking broom, and get tattled on by a cat))
"In the first year; Your broom was jinxed by Snape, You knocked out a troll, fancied filch's cat and beaten Voldemort" Neville said.
"My broom? Why would a broom be jinxed? You use it for cleaning."
"And flying. Snape jinxed it. It tried to buck you off."
"Why would a broom fly, why would this Snape person jinx it, why was I on it in the first place, and why would it buck me off? It's a broom."
"Because it's evil. Snape's evil."
"How can a broom be evil?"
"Because Snape made it evil. Ask him"
"Who's Snape?"
"The potions master. He's completely rubbish"

((There could be a romantic moment between ferret boy and Yvonne))
Yvonne was sitting on the couch, in the Slytherin common room. As she heard Longbottom's protest, Yvonne twirled her finger near the side of her head.
Once Neville finished, Draco walked back and sat down next to her.
"What was that all about?" Yvonne questioned.
"Seems Potter's finally lost it," Draco said, leaning back against the elegant green couch. "Came blubbering in here about how Potter seems to think he's a Muggle."

"Potions? What's a potion?"
Yvonne turns to Draco. She felt something squidgy, slimy on the sofa.
"Ew, that is disgusting!" Yvonne sounding disgusted, held in her hand brown, mouldy gunk. "Potter! That blabbering idiot will get it this time."

"Something you cook"
"Like food?"

"I really don't want to know which Gryffindor baby left that here." With a simple spell, he vanished all evidence of the…erm…gift.
"Yes. Snape's rubbish, though"

"They knew they can't fool the best." Yvonne stated.
"Snape? Why?"

"I don't even understand why Potter is still out in public. That idiot's going to get someone killed."
Yvonne puts on Harry's Gryffindor robes, draws a scar on her head and transfigures round glasses and puts them on. "I wonder why potter left his uniform."

"Because he's homeless"
"I don't want to know. And take that stuff off. It makes you look hideous." Draco sneered. "Saint Potter, the Mudbloods' friend. It won't be long now before your father has him out of the way."

"Really? Hey, do you know where I live?"
Yvonne mucked around a bit.
"Look at me. I'm Harry snotter. I'm famous for annoying Slytherins and defying the Dark Lord. I'm also a fool; I like to ballet on the quidditch pitch, I fancy mudbloods and has a gluttonous, ginger friend." Yvonne said in a mocking, squeaky Harry potter voice. Yvonne took them off and threw them into the fireplace. "That's where you live Potter!"

"You live here, in Hogwarts"
"Just imagine the look on Potter's face when your father kills him." Draco enjoyed being around Yvonne. She was the perfect Slytherin. Of course, Draco knew all about her father's plans for her.

"I…live in a castle?"
Yvonne gathered Neville's Gryffindor robes. She placed them on Malfoy's lap.
"Lets see if you can do better. Prove you are a true Slytherin, mock Neville." Yvonne said. She sat down.
Draco grimaced as he pulled on the robes. The red and gold badge on the left side of the chest was disgusting. "Oh, look at me. I'm Neville Schlongbottom. I'm so dumb I can't even hold my wand the right way," Draco mocked.
Yvonne laughed. She got and put on the same Harry potter outfit.
"Hey Neville. Did you just melt Snape's cauldron. Oh no Trevor's missing. Ah, my scar! It hurts." Yvonne teased. She took out a fake wand. "Expelliarmus!" Nothing happened.
"Hey, Harry. Where's my wand? Snape hates me. I'm such a baby." Draco laughed.
((Wait a minute. If Harry's robes are there, then what is Harry wearing?))
((School shirt, tie and trousers))

"You forgot, again Neville. Sorry I can't help you. I have ballet class." Yvonne replied.
((Ok. Just checking.))
"What about those pathetic glasses you wear? It's a miracle you can see the Snitch with those things."
Yvonne transfigures a Hermione wig and puts it on.
"Hey Draco look at me. I'm Hermione Grander and I read a lot" Yvonne mocked in a squeaky Hermione voice. "I'm a mudblood and I'm proud of it."
"Ugh. Don't get me started on Granger."
Yvonne took the Gryffindor robes and the Grander wig
"What shall we do with these?" Yvonne asked.
"Burn them in the dead of night in full view of the tower, I suppose."
Yvonne grapped her wand and Gryffindor robes.
"Do it front of the Gryffindor entrance and attach a note for Potter, like he did for us." Yvonne suggested, pointing at a note, on the coffee table. "Open and read it."
Draco picked up the note. "'Beware of the Marauders. Signed Moony,.Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs,'" he read. "Who are Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs?"
"I think moony is Lupin, Padfoot is Serius, Prong is James and Wormtail is Peter pettigrew" Yvonne answered. "We go to the Gryffindor tower, burn their clothes and leave them a note"
"Excellent idea." Draco crumpled up the note and threw it in the fireplace.
Yvonne and Draco arrive at the Gryffindor entrance. Yvonne places her ear on the door.
"It sounds like nobody is home" Yvonne breaks a smile.
Fat Lady. "Password?"
"Bogswoggle!" Yvonne shouted.
Fat Lady. "You may enter" The door swings open. No sign of inhabitance.
Yvonne smiled. "This will be fun."
Draco looked around at the room. It was small and cozy, the complete opposite of the opulent Slytherin common room. It was disgusting. "Let's do this quickly and be done with it. I feel my blood purity dropping by the second," he said with a shiver.
Yvonne used magic to transform the Gryffindor common room into an unrecognisable mess.
"We should steal stuff and leave them a note. Afterwards, we set the place on fire." Yvonne said.
She and Draco walked up to the boys' dormitory. "What shall we do in here?"
"I'll do some Transfiguring. You work on the girls' dorm." He set to work turning the boys' clothing into girls' clothes. Very girly clothes
Yvonne went into the Girls' dormitory. She trashes the place, damages personal items and a stealing powerful personal items. She steals Annaliece's wand and rips her family picture. Yvonne turns her attention to that Mudblood, Hermione. Yvonne rips up hermione's text books, parchments, assingments and her personal spell books. Afterwords, she damages Hermione's school supplies. Finally, Yvonne leaves the Girls' dormitory and speeds down the stairs.
After Draco finished his work, he raced after Yvonne, wondering who, of the suitable partners her father provided, she would choise to marry.
Yvonne left a note on the grand sofa. the note said:

**Dear insufferable Gryffindors,
The mess here was caused because Harry trotter and Neville schlongbottom decided to mess with the King and Queen of Hogwarts. You Gryffindors will lose, everything. As a result of your foolishness, we have trashed, damaged and completely turned over the Gryffindor common room. We have also confiscated some items.
Now, you losers are never going to mess with the greatest house in Hogwarts or The Dark Lord. I wished he was here, so that he can add add a few words himself.
What kind of people would hand around with Mudbloods, and blood-traitors. Basically, people who a shameful to the wizarding world.

Have a nice day...
Your fellow Slytherins.**

"Draco, our work is done." Yvonne picks up the note. "What do you think? You can add a few words, if you would like to"
"That's perfect the way it is."
Yvonne drops the note onto the couch. Draco and Yvonne left Gryffindor town and return to the Slytherin dungeons.
"What a state Gryffinbore is now" Yvonne laughed. She sat on the Sytherin couch. She has a bit of a crush on Draco.
Draco joined her. "Those Gryffindorks are SO pathetic, relying on their 'hero' to save them."
"How long would it be before they find my little note." Yvonne added. "Why is he so "famous" anyway. That's just disrespectful. Would you like to see Salazar?"
Draco nodded.
Yvonne went into the Girls' and come back out with a Nagini look alike.
"This is Salazar." Yvonne said with the snake around her neck. "He was given to me by The Dark Lord. He's most admired, throughout Slytherin. Better than that dumb hippogriff."
Draco carefully reached outg towards the snake. "I can see why. Fitting for the heir of Slytherin."
Yvonne unravelled the snake around her next and placed it on Draco.
"Draco. Can I ask you something?" Yvonne asked. "You know the Gryffindor, Annaliece. Do you fancy her?"
"HER? Are you kidding? The only thing she has going for her is political power, however little it is." Draco stroked the snake, feeling very important.
Yvonne lent in and gave Draco a peak on the cheek.
"Hows that for Slytherin pride?" Yvonne said. "Who want to fancy a fraud, like her? She says that she's Dumbledore's daughter. How can Dumbledore have a daughter? He's gay." She lifts the left robe sleeve, revealing a jet black Dark Mark.
He nodded, feeling slightly dazed. "Father says I can't join yet," he saaid, gesturing to the Dark Mark, "but I will the second I can."
Yvonne sweeped Draco into a romantic cuddle.
"Do you want to destroy that old fart and his poxy Daughter." She stated. "If you really wanted to. I could request to The Dark Lord."
Being cuddled by the Dark Lord's only daughter. What more could an aspiring Death Eater want? "I would love to."
Yvonne moves closer.
"Furthermore, would you like to...er...go out with me?" Yvonne nearly losing her breath.
<Father, are you there?>
Voldemort was jerked out of his brooding thoughts by Yvonne's contact. <I am now. What is it?>

Draco nodded, too stunned to speak.
<Would you brand Malfoy?>

"With us and The Dark Lord, No more Muggles. No more Mudbloods. No more bloodtraitors. They will bow down to The Dark Lord." Yvonne said romantically. She lent into Draco and passionately kissed him.
<Over Easter break.>

Draco kissed her back, staring deep into her red eyes. Who knew those eyes could show so much emotion?
"I've got some news." Yvonne stated. "He's going to brand you in Easter break."
<With my help, I'm going have Draco kill the old fool.>
<Excellent.>

"Th--That's good to hear." Draco fought to get his emotions under control.