Advertisement

Harry Potter New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM
save

Harry Potter 1693 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-75 of 1693

over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
I ignored Anna. Instead, I took careful aim before lobbing a double handful of my favorite treacle tart (oh, the horror!) at Crabbe and Goyle. Luckily, I had ducked the first year's cupcake. Unluckily, it hit Ron, who then joined the fray.
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
Yvonne combed out white lumps of cake out of her jet black hair. She came up with a cruel plan- using her mind to make food, lining the Gryffindor table, float above Gryffindors' heads and then drops it upon those pupils. Harry and Annaliece got extremely messy.
over a year ago GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((oh no)) harry stop this instant ur gonna get in so much trouble *then puts up a shield that keeps all of the food that was being throughn at us was not geting on us then cleans harry and ron up*
I pouted. "You're no fun. You know, after all that's happened in my life, you'd think I need time to just be a teenager."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago toppotternerd said…
Enjoying the mess that she was now in, Sammy suddenly stood up and shouted "FOOOOOOOD FIIIGGHHHTT!" loud enough for the other tables to here but mysteriously not loud enough for the teachers to hear. The hall exploded into chaos.
Yvonne and Draco removed themselves from the Great Hall and made their way to the dungeons.
"Ha. Did you see Harry's face? It was hilarious." Yvonne chocked with laughter.
"Potter should control his anger. One day it would be his downfall" Draco replied.
I joined in the food fight, forgetting all about…well…everything. It was a wonderful relief to just act like the kid I never had a chance to be. Luckily, my talent for dodging Bludgersworked fairly well at keeping my glasses food-free.
harry please try to control ur anger someday it will be ur downfall now *turns to the other tables and starts putting charms up so food doesnt go out or in so the food fight ended*
"I just want a chance to forget everything I've been through. Is that too much to ask?" I set down the spoon full of pudding I was about to launch over towards Ravenclaw.
Once in the Slytherin common room, Yvonne receives a present from her Father. She rips the package with one tug. It revealed a golden cage; inside was a large snake, identical to Nagini. Yvonne took the snake out of it's cage and laid it upon the floor.
I stomped off to Gryffindor Tower, ignoring the weird stares I got.
harry wait *runs after harry* im sorry i just didnt want u get in trouble ill make it up to u
Yvonne noticed a letter attached to the cage. She gleefully opens the envalope, and reads the letter.

**Dear Yvonne,
You are the most important and most precious daughter, I have. One day, you and I will defeat the wizarding world. However, you and I know full well, the potential threat laid before us. Harry Potter. Remember, like you asked, I would be connected to your mind; guiding you, encouraging and telling you what I want from you.
This year I've sent you a snake, for good behaviour and to keep you company. Remember, I know what you get up to so, think you can misbehave.

Many wishes from your Father, Lord Voldemort.**

Yvonne gives an evil smile, at the letter.
"You don't have to," I said, slowing down a bit. "I've gotten in trouble for things a hell of a lot worse than a food fight."
yeah i know trust me
over a year ago toppotternerd said…
I ran alongside Alycce as she tried to apologise to Harry, feeling a lot lighter in mood, I decided to voice my thoughts, "ahhhh i was really enjoying that, we couldn't have ALL gotten in trouble could we Alycce, seriously i don't know could we?" ((sorry i keep switching from first person to third person i'll try and keep to one))
"Snape would find a way," I said, trying to keep myself lighthearted. That wasn't easy to do, as the weight of the world came crashing back down on my shoulders once more.
((its fine)) come on harry im sorry *stands up and walks to her room and sits on her bed* (whispers)sorry harry *lays down and almost starts to cry*
Once I made it back to the dormitory, I collapsed on my bed without changing. I was tired, sore, and more than a little pissed at the Slytherins. I wanted nothing more than to not be the Boy Who Lived,, to not be Harry Potter. Just once, I wanted to be Just Harry, a normal fourteen-year-old. Was that too much to ask?
<Father, what is your plan for me this year. I want you to know, Dumbledore has a daughter>
Voldemort stroked Nagini, his Horcrux, as he recieved his daughter's message. <Focus on Potter. We will dealwith Dumbledore and his spawn later.>
<I never thought that old fart could have a daughter. She thinks, she's a pureblood. I think she's a muggleborn. I will keep an eye on Potter. Oh... Thanks for my gift>
Voldemort smiled. <Neither did I. But of course, many doubted I could have you. And we will teach her her place. Be careful around Potter. He has consistently ruined my plans from birth. He was not supposed to survive my resurrection. And you are most welcome. Nagini found him a few days ago and thought you might like a familiar of your own.>
<I love you, Father. You're the most powerful wizard, living. Dumbledore is weak compared to you. I missed you for 13 years. Can I call the snake Salazar?>
<Of course you can. Perhaps over Christmas we can make him your Horcrux. Would you like that? And Yvonne, I am not yet the most powerful wizard in the world. For that I need theElder Wand.>