Harry Potter New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

Harry Potter 1693 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 1693

over a year ago GoodWitchesRAJA said…
please join its gonna be so fun!!
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
Name-- Yvonne Riddle
Age-- 15
Year-- 5
House-- Slytherin
Extra info-- Halfblood. She despises muggles and muggleborn wizards and witches. She thinks that blood- traitors are shameful to society. She takes great pleasure out of cruelly pranking fellow students, especially Gryffindors. She admires Lord Voldemort and dreams of being a Death Eater.
Known Abilities-- She is telepathic; she's mastered spells non-verbally; She can manipulate people, using her mind; Parselmouth; telekinetic. (the extent of her powers is unknown)
Family-- Father- Tom Marvolo Riddle/ Lord Voldemort Mother- Bellatrix Lestrange.
Wand-- Yew, 14 1/2 inches, Dragon heartstring.
last edited over a year ago
((so ru his daughter or sister or half sister or what))
((His Daughter. So, where do you want to start? :) ))
((on the train ill start))
"mom im fine ok" Anna told her mum. "be safe dont get in trouble" replied her mother. "bye mum" all three of kids yelled to their overpretective mother ivy dumbledore. as they jumped on the train anna told her brothers not to come sit with her sothey went and found a seat fille with boys. she was walking through cars to find a comartment when Draco Malfoy winked at her. she gave him alittle wave but kept on going. she found one with a small scrawny boy sitting there she asked him "hi do u mind if i join u". "um sure go ahead i didnt think anyone would want to" harry potter replied t anna. anna sits down and looks through her magazine and while she is reading she noticed harry was staring at her so she put down her magazine and asked "i never asked ur name" "im harry whats ur name" "im annaliece dumbledore u can call me anna how many people do u know" "no one other than u what about u?" "oh i really dont know maybe 4-500" "wow thats alot"
Yvonne watches, as 1st years file onto the train. She was seated with a bunch of Slytherins, near the very front of the train. She is more or less a spitting image of her father; Jet black hair, menacing red eyes, pale skin, and extremely thin body. Yvonne's gaze become focused on a small 1st year, boarding the train. Her eyes started to became fiercely fixated on this young girl.
"I know that girl from somewhere." She whispered to a fellow Slytherin.
She started to move towards the carriage she's in and started to talk to her.
"Hello, I'm Yvonne. You don't mind telling me your name" Yvonne asked in a polite manner.
((who is it me?))
((Yes, it's you))
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
Name: Harry James Potter, the Boy Who Lived
Year: 4
House: Gryffindor
Extra Info: very nearsighted, excellent Seeker, distrusts Slytherins as a whole.

I leaned against the window, watching the families on the platform. If it weren't for Voldemort, I'd probably be down there right now, saying goodbye to my parents. I might even have a younger sibling. I'd get letters and packagesfrom home, and write about my adventures. But, thanks to that noseless bastard, I'm sitting on the Hogwarts Express, ready to go back to the one place I really feel at home.
((ok))im annaliece dumbledore u can call me anna and u r Yvonne Riddle i know u
I looked up at the newcomer and sighed. "I'm Harry Potter," I said, lifting my hair.
Yvonne Riddle seemed shocked! She had never seen this girl but, she knows her? That can't be
right, she thought.
"How is it you know me?" She asked. "I'm not famous."
I looked a little more closely. Yvonne seemed familiar. Pale skin and red eyes. Where had I seen such a face before? And then it hit me. It hit me like a bewitched snowball to the back of the head. Voldemort.
oh my dads the headmaster so i know lots of people and then i just know alot of faces and names
"Your dad's the headmaster? You probaably know things about me edven I don't know."
"Your Dad is Professor Dumbledore, I'm presume" Yvonne sounding curious.
Yvonne scanned the carriage, she spotted a speccy boy, with a lightning bolt scar, located on his forehead. It seemed like her presence, caused him agony.
"uh, Potter. You're back for your fourth year." She said with a pleased smile. "Slytherin is going to whoop your arse. Just watch it"
yes he is
I rolled my eyes. "Like that hasn't stopped me before," I said, trying to ignore my throbbing scar. What was it with this thing, anyway? Does it start hurting if I even think about the bastard?
((no))what hasnt
Yvonne gave Harry Potter a uncomfortable glare. Then she turned to Anna. How could that old fart have children? Yvonne thought.
"Anna, what is the extent of your powers?" Yvonne asked. "As for you Potter, "The-Boy-Who-Lived", fame isn't everything. Just remember that."
over a year ago toppotternerd said…
((sorry i'm a late joiner, can i still join though?))
"I know that. I really don't care about being famous. I actually wish I wasn't. Oh, who am I to tell somed pathetic, lowlife Slytherin my tragic story." I could feel my temper rising. I was known for having the shortest fuse of all the Gryffindors. It didn't take much tok set me off.
((go ahead)) um telepathic mastered spells non-verbally telekinetic and some more things
((sure, you can join.))

Yvonne scrawled at Harry. She know that Harry gets into trouble, when he's angry. Yvonne made a small cocky smile.
"Harry you should control your anger. You knew what happened last year. Don't you?" Yvonne replied with a evil grin. She walked out and went back to her seat.
Of course I bloody well knew what happened to me last year! I scowled back. I was pretty sure my eyes could have burned a hole in the door.
((woo ok here's my character
Sammy (samantha) Jordan
Yearr: 4
house: Gryffindor
Extra info: She's not quite sure of her blood purity because she's adopted by a wizard father and Muggle Mother, she loves quidditch (chaser) but is afraid that everyone will laugh at her. SHe can usually control her temper unless someone offends her friends or family, when she gets really angry her hair flys out around her and red streaks through it and she also posses some rare ancient magic that most wizards and witches believe as myth.She is very loyal but a little cunning.
what a jerk sooooo um r u hungry i have snacks hands harry a couple snacks then pulls out a fashion magazine once she gets bored of that she pulls out her brush and mirror then starts to brush out her long auburn hair that goes past her waist
Sammy walked into the cabin. "oh hey guys, i've been looking for you for ages! Oh whats she doing her?" Sammy looked at yvonne in disgust before plonking herself down next to Anna. "Redvine anyone?"
"Those are my favorite snack in the whole world," I said grabbing the proffered candy. "Ron hates them, though. Favorite colir vines ither than green in three. One, two, three. Redvines."
((ahhh can't remember them in order)) I smiled as me and Harry both said the same thing, i neeeded to try something else. "favorite way of saying red wines in a german accent one,two, three Redvines."
"Redvines. Favorite Amy Mann song on three. One, two, three. Redvines." I couldn't believe it. Someone that loved Redvines as much as I did. I wonder if she likes Squirt.
Yvonne was puzzled, and optimistic at the same time. She than saw Draco pace up the isle. He sat down opposite to Yvonne.
"Yvonne you're back for your 5th year" He said in excitement. Draco was Yvonne's best friend- More of a brother-sister relationship.
"Yeah, I'm. It good to see you. Have you heard? My father was resurrected, this summer" Yvonne seemed proud about her Father's return.
"It's great to know." Draco said.
"It seemed a bit strange when I talked to this 1st year" Yvonne gave a little laugh. "She's related to Dumbledore. Furthermore, she has the abilities as I have, even for a 1st year. Strange, huh?"
"Very strange" Draco replied.
So Harry Potter loved red vines as much as me? How have i not noticed this already? i mean, we've been in the same year for 4 years already! "this is very strange. Anyway Anna what have you been doing over the summer?" ((i've got to go))
Funny how I had never really noticed Sammy before. Then again, I think I might have convinced her to try out for Chaser.
((kk whos watching the olympics tnite me!!!)) oh nothing just working on some new outfits and some actually ended up in the "wizarding fashion outfits" magazine im wearing one now *waves to her skinny jeans with black pumps and a cute patterned top*
((I'm. Did you see Voldemort?))
It was time to get off the train. Draco and Yvonne calmly exit the train and stepped out onto the platform.
"I hope Anna isn't sorted into Slytherin" Yvonne whispered.
((I won't be. Just let me know if you see messy black hair and the name Potter.
On another note, I think the universe is intentionally screwing with me))
I really didn't care about clothes. "What's so great about those clothes, anyway?"
((no i havent watched it yet it comes on at seven thirty)) lets go HEY HAGRID *waves to hagrid then gets on a carriage*
Yvonne and Draco happy rode on a thestral to Hogwarts. Both cannot see the thestral but, they know it's there. Our one took 15 other Slytherins to hogwarts.
We finally arrived and unloaded everyone's luggage.
Draco and Yvonne arrived at the Great Hall and took their proud seats at the Slytherin table.
*we all sat down at the griffindor table waiting for all of the 1st years to be sorted to their houses*
((Got to go))
((me back!!!!)) *when all of the 1st years were sorted we ate a delisous meal.* hey harry can u tell all of the first years that we r having a party when dinners over thnx
"No, I can't. You tell them yourself. I'm not a prefect," I said through a particularly painful scar twinge.
me either and i saw u twinge so dont deny it *writes something down on a napkin duplicates it and blows them which sends it to all of the first years*
Yvonne briefly glances at Annaliece. There's nothing more worst than seeing Annaliece socializing with that Potter kid.
"Someone should of put that Girl in Hufflepuff" Yvonne announced. "Even though, she's Dumbledore's offspring but not the brightest."
All the Slytherins cried out in laughter.
Yvonne hated Gryffindors' with a passion. Above all, she hated Harry Potter. She guided her bony, pale hand into her inside pocket and drew her wand. She placed it on the oak table and uses her mind to guide a cake over Harry's head and immediately drops it upon his head, causing huge mess.
This. Was. Humiliating. I had to sit in the Great Hall, splattered in cake. I could hardly see out of my frosting-colored glasses. The frosting was Slytherin green, which certainly narrowed down who could have pulledit off. Either way, I was royally pissed.
Every single Slytherin student mockingly laughed at Harry's humiliation. Yvonne suddenly heard a roar of laughter, from huge numbers of students and Snape.
"Hey Harry, enjoyed your cake!" Draco said while pointing at Harry.
"Sure. In fact, why don't you have some?" I yelled, scraping cake off my face and hurling it across the Great Hall. For such a skinny guy, I could really throw.
Draco ducked. The piece of cake hit a small, 1st year girl, sitting opposite Draco. This girl plucked up the courage and threw a cupcake at Harry.
((I know where this is leading))
harry stop ur gonna get in trouble ill handle this *she cleans up the mess but throughs all of it on the slytherians
I ignored Anna. Instead, I took careful aim before lobbing a double handful of my favorite treacle tart (oh, the horror!) at Crabbe and Goyle. Luckily, I had ducked the first year's cupcake. Unluckily, it hit Ron, who then joined the fray.
Yvonne combed out white lumps of cake out of her jet black hair. She came up with a cruel plan- using her mind to make food, lining the Gryffindor table, float above Gryffindors' heads and then drops it upon those pupils. Harry and Annaliece got extremely messy.
((oh no)) harry stop this instant ur gonna get in so much trouble *then puts up a shield that keeps all of the food that was being throughn at us was not geting on us then cleans harry and ron up*
I pouted. "You're no fun. You know, after all that's happened in my life, you'd think I need time to just be a teenager."
Enjoying the mess that she was now in, Sammy suddenly stood up and shouted "FOOOOOOOD FIIIGGHHHTT!" loud enough for the other tables to here but mysteriously not loud enough for the teachers to hear. The hall exploded into chaos.
Yvonne and Draco removed themselves from the Great Hall and made their way to the dungeons.
"Ha. Did you see Harry's face? It was hilarious." Yvonne chocked with laughter.
"Potter should control his anger. One day it would be his downfall" Draco replied.
I joined in the food fight, forgetting all about…well…everything. It was a wonderful relief to just act like the kid I never had a chance to be. Luckily, my talent for dodging Bludgersworked fairly well at keeping my glasses food-free.
harry please try to control ur anger someday it will be ur downfall now *turns to the other tables and starts putting charms up so food doesnt go out or in so the food fight ended*
"I just want a chance to forget everything I've been through. Is that too much to ask?" I set down the spoon full of pudding I was about to launch over towards Ravenclaw.
Once in the Slytherin common room, Yvonne receives a present from her Father. She rips the package with one tug. It revealed a golden cage; inside was a large snake, identical to Nagini. Yvonne took the snake out of it's cage and laid it upon the floor.
I stomped off to Gryffindor Tower, ignoring the weird stares I got.
harry wait *runs after harry* im sorry i just didnt want u get in trouble ill make it up to u
Yvonne noticed a letter attached to the cage. She gleefully opens the envalope, and reads the letter.

**Dear Yvonne,
You are the most important and most precious daughter, I have. One day, you and I will defeat the wizarding world. However, you and I know full well, the potential threat laid before us. Harry Potter. Remember, like you asked, I would be connected to your mind; guiding you, encouraging and telling you what I want from you.
This year I've sent you a snake, for good behaviour and to keep you company. Remember, I know what you get up to so, think you can misbehave.

Many wishes from your Father, Lord Voldemort.**

Yvonne gives an evil smile, at the letter.
"You don't have to," I said, slowing down a bit. "I've gotten in trouble for things a hell of a lot worse than a food fight."
yeah i know trust me
I ran alongside Alycce as she tried to apologise to Harry, feeling a lot lighter in mood, I decided to voice my thoughts, "ahhhh i was really enjoying that, we couldn't have ALL gotten in trouble could we Alycce, seriously i don't know could we?" ((sorry i keep switching from first person to third person i'll try and keep to one))
"Snape would find a way," I said, trying to keep myself lighthearted. That wasn't easy to do, as the weight of the world came crashing back down on my shoulders once more.
((its fine)) come on harry im sorry *stands up and walks to her room and sits on her bed* (whispers)sorry harry *lays down and almost starts to cry*
Once I made it back to the dormitory, I collapsed on my bed without changing. I was tired, sore, and more than a little pissed at the Slytherins. I wanted nothing more than to not be the Boy Who Lived,, to not be Harry Potter. Just once, I wanted to be Just Harry, a normal fourteen-year-old. Was that too much to ask?
<Father, what is your plan for me this year. I want you to know, Dumbledore has a daughter>
Voldemort stroked Nagini, his Horcrux, as he recieved his daughter's message. <Focus on Potter. We will dealwith Dumbledore and his spawn later.>
<I never thought that old fart could have a daughter. She thinks, she's a pureblood. I think she's a muggleborn. I will keep an eye on Potter. Oh... Thanks for my gift>
Voldemort smiled. <Neither did I. But of course, many doubted I could have you. And we will teach her her place. Be careful around Potter. He has consistently ruined my plans from birth. He was not supposed to survive my resurrection. And you are most welcome. Nagini found him a few days ago and thought you might like a familiar of your own.>
<I love you, Father. You're the most powerful wizard, living. Dumbledore is weak compared to you. I missed you for 13 years. Can I call the snake Salazar?>
<Of course you can. Perhaps over Christmas we can make him your Horcrux. Would you like that? And Yvonne, I am not yet the most powerful wizard in the world. For that I need theElder Wand.>
<It'll be my duty to get The elder wand. Yes, I would. I'm I too young to be a Death Eater?>
<Perhaps you can be branded this summer, if that is really what you want. Personally, I would rather you not be,as you are not among my servants.>
<But, you're still connected to my mind. Potter's scar burns when I'm near. Why's that?>
I walked into my room that i shared with Anna and noticed she was crying and making a terrible job of covering ti up so i sat down next to her "Hey Anna don't cry Harry doesn't hate you, he just wanted to have a minute of feeling like a normal kid and i know you only did what you did to help him but you know annother way you can help him? by treating him like a normal kid and not "the boy who lives" who needs protecting, i know you like him anna, but you've got to prove to him that you like him as Harry, not Harry Potter, the wonderful wizard of Oz, well Hogwarts. So stop crying, besides, i have chocolate!"
((Harry: The Wonderfil Wizard of Oz? Really? Is THAT the new title I've picked up?))
Voldemort sighed. <If I knew that, I would also know the power hed has that I know not, according to the prophecy.>
<Love, Father, Love. But, since you had me, you know what it feels like to love. Therefore, the prophecy is meaningless.>
<I still do.> Voldemort rubbed his temples. <etween Potter, Dumbledore, the Order of the Phoenix, and your mother, Ij have quite the headache>
<Yeah, I feel the same. Do you want me to keep an eye on Potter and that new girl?>
<I would be much obliged. And thank you. Thank you for helping me return.>
<You would release my mother. I had to spend 13 years with some muggle family. I've got DADA next, and Umbridge is teaching>
<Keep your head down, Yvonne, and remember that Potter is a liar. If it gets to be too much, keeping my secrets, you can talk to Severus. I made sure he will be there for you when I am not.> Voldemort felt tired. <I will contact you later. For now, I must rest.>
<Yes, I will too.> *Yvonne jumps into bed and starts to sleep*
I slept long and deep. I didn't even hear the other guys when they came in.
well wait how do u know i like him and what do u mean bye chocolate ((sorry i was gone "family fun" and i was cooking for a party tomorrow))
((Sounds like loads of fun.))
((well its a tea party/birthday party for me im in georgia and i live in north carolina so im seeing some old friends i havent seen in like 5 years yea hurry and can u come up here in the morning thnx))
((I can have Harry sleepwalk and do it now))
((ok yeah that works whats he gonna do in the girls dormitary?! hehehehe im laughing my head off on a bunch of these posts and this is like real almost like we all know each others name right? im alyssa and @dragons ur Johanna (jo) and whats everybody elses name and age im 11))
((I'll be 19 on the 31st of this month))
**Harry sat up in bed, still asleep, and walked into the girls' dormitory, bumping into a wall.**
One minute, I'm laying in my four-poster, drifting off to the sounds of the other boys snoring, and the next, I have my faace to the wall of the girls' dormitory. How in the name of Merlin did I get there?
((idk but u should go in)) man i wonder if harry hates he probably do- BUMP what was that. I stand up with my wand and open the door to the stairs "Harry what r u doing over here this is the girls dormitarys not boys." ((ive got to go i probably wont be on tomorrow see ya))
"Yeah, I know that this is the girls' dormitory. I was trying to figure out how I got over here."
((Bye. Have fun))
"Harry, have you been sleep walking?" I put my hand to my mouth as i tried to stop giggling, i don't know why but i always find sleepwalking hilariously goofy.
((I'm Lucy but are you seriously 11 Alyssa?))
hmmm
"I guess. One minute I was in bed, and the next I'm here."
Yvonne decided to pay Harry a visit. She slyly climbs the stairs, that led to the Gryffindor common room entrance. She decided, it was best to wait for Harry outside. She could hear a small conversation, within the common room. It was concerning "sleep walking".
"Ha. Maybe he's afraid of Voldemort." Yvonne murmured to herself. Yvonne decided to break into the Gryffindor common room and trash it.
I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep. My scar was throbbing painfully. Sometimes it was like I carried around my own Dark Detector on my forehead. But, if it kept doing this, it'd be as reliable as a broken Sneakoscope. I headed down to the common room to sit. Maybe staring into the fire would ease the throbbing.
<Father, did you know that Harry sleep walks? Funny isn't it. Maybe he's afraid of you.>
Yvonne knocked on the gryffindor entrance and ran out of view.
Voldemort smiled. <I had no idea. It is funny. And of course he fears me. He is to cowardly and nosy to live.>

I heard someone knocking on the entrance. I pushed open the portrait door to find no one there. The Fat Lady wasn't there. Ehh, she was probably off visiting her friend Violet.
<Ha. Harry fell for it. That old fool. I plan to ransack the Gryffindor common room.>

Yvonne was underneath the staircase, leading to the Gryffindor door. She thought it was funny, hilarious to be precise. She remembers last year, betting on Harry's life at the first Triwizard game.
She ran back up, and repeated the knock. She pinned herself, against the wall.
Again, the door opened. Harry walked out in bewilderment, checking all around. Yvonne sneaked into the Gryffindor common room and hid in a nearby cupboard (closet).
Damn first years. I pulled the portrait door closed and plunked down in my spot in front of the fire. My scar just wouldn't stop hurting.
<I'm in the Gryffindor common room. I can't believe he would full for it, twice>
Yvonne can hear what's going on. She sat on a medium, red bean bag. It was cluttered in the closet, with miscellaneous bits and pieces.
<As long as you can keep an eye on the boy>

I sighed heavily, thinking about my life. Well, not all of my life. I was thinking about the memory I chose when I cast my first Patronus. I was talking to my parents. I couldn't hear anything, but I knew they loved me. A few tears came to my eyes. I didn't bother wiping them away. No one would see.
The cupboard door was open, ajar. Yvonne could see what Harry Potter was doing. It seemed like he was thinking, deeply. She saw Harry get up and leave the common room.
Once I felt better, I headed back to bed. Ron was snoring loudly, sprawled across his bed, and tangled in his sheets. One bare foot stuck out. I ccouldn't resist. I grabbed my quill and brushed it ever so lightly against the bottom of his foot, making him jump a mile. I leaped back into bed, faking sleep, before he could notice.
<Once they all leave, I going to see if I can find more information>
Voldemort felt happier than he had in years. <Yvonne you are the best.>
<You remember last year, when I played a cruel prank on him.>
<How could I forget?>
<Just reminding. I'm the most important thing, in your life.>
Voldemort's mental voice changed, becoming more soft and loving. <Of course you are.>
<I was the one that had to put up with stupid muggles for 13 years. It was exhilarating when you returned.>
<Even though Potter ruined it by living.>

I felt myself drifting back to sleep.
<At least you killed a Hufflepuff>
Yvonne was startled. She heard a scream so loud, it pierced her ear drums.
I jumped awake. Who was screaming? My mouth felt dry, for some odd reason. It was me? Why would I…Oh. Cedric.
After talking to Anna i felt quite happy with myself, however something was nagging at me, preventing me from sleeping so i went to the common room and sank into the comfiest chair.
It was my fault Cedric was dead. If I hadn't made him take the Cup with me…I needed to talk to someone. I looked around the room. Ron? No, he's my best friend and all, but he doesn't get it. Neville? That'd just terrify the poor kid. Dean? I didn't really know him too well, te same with Seamus. Besides, Seamus thought I was a liar. I decided to go down to the common room and wait for Hermione. Problem was, I wasn' t alone.
<That scream, scared the living daylights out of me.>
<You should probably get out. I imagine Draco has noticed that you are missing>
<Draco fancies a fellow Gryffindor.>
<Knock some sense into him, then.>
<I will.>
Suddenly, Yvonne was overcome by a stench; it was so strong, Yvonne felt like she was in a sewer. She gently pulled a rag from a shelf, and covered her nose.
<That's my girl>
<It stinks in here.>
<Don't you remember the Air-Clearing Charm I taught you?>
Yvonne performs the air-clearing spell. The stench improved. However, Yvonne notice something that drew her attention; Harry was holding a red substance.
((Red substance? And that would be?))
((Blood? Potion? I don't know.))
((You wrote it. Ah, to hex with it. I've got an idea))
Fred and George had gone a step too far in their pranks this time. Why else would I be holding a melted Quaffle? The thing was dripping out of my hands, splattering all over the floor. I had to get rid of the evidence before a Chaser saw it. Angelina'd murde me, star Seeker or not. Katie'd be a bit less drastic, but I knew she'd hex me into seventh year for doing this to her precious Quaffle. And it bloody wasn't even my fault!
<Father, I think one of my pranks have worked>
Yvonne was in stitches, as Harry fell for one of her cruel pranks. She now knew, where the awful smell came from- Melted Quaffle.
over a year ago dargox said…
( is late to join? If not, here's my character)

Name: Rexas Arcturox
Year: 4
House: Griffindor
Extra info: his dad work with dragons, is the goal keeper for the griffindor's quidditch team, has a natural talent dealing with winged animals, has hawk instead of a owl, and loves nighttime setting.
((I've been told I'll be the next JKR. I think this proves my brilliance))
I had to get rid of the evidence. Aha! A cupboard door stood open at the opposite end of the room. I knew this particular one to be the 'Snogging Corner.' A lot of couples used it for doing couple things. I only knew what that cupboard was because countless girls had tried getting me in there with them. I closed my eyes, threw open the door, and chucked the mass of melted ball inside before slamming it shut.
((is Harry in the common room or his dormitory?))
I sat up. I wonder what woke me up? Suddenly a horrendous smell came to my attention so i decided to investigate.
Yvonne was completely fuming. She had melted Quaffle all over her school unform. She tried to scrap it off as much as possible, but that didn't work. She knew she had to do something. Fast. She waited until the coast is clear and made a runner out of the Gryffindor tower.
I crept down the stairs, almost following my nose like a dog, and then the smell suddenly disappeared however i carried on to the common room but someone had got there before me and they didn't half scare the life out of me. "ahhhhhh Harry! what are you doing down here?"
Rexas walks into the griffin's tower with some midnight snacks for him & his pet hawk, jets. "yo! Anybody up?" He calls out quietly as he feeds jets a dead mouse treat.
((WHATS happened so far and lucy yes i am 11 but i just said im 13 to have a fanpop but yeah i am 11))
((WHATS HAPPENED SO FAR))
((basically yvonne hid in a cupboard in the gryffindor common room and harry through a melted quaffle in there and covered her in it but no one knew she was in there and then she snook out oh and someone else has joined and its night))
A also noticed a boy that i haven't met before but my curiousity got the better of me "Hi, sorry who are you?"
"Just clearing up the remains of Fred and George's latest prank," I said cheerfully, hoping Sammy couldn't see my eyes. I heard Rexas' voice as he came in. The Gryffindor keeper certainly was odd. How'd McGonagall even let him have that hawk in the first place? Bloody bird nearly went after my Hedwig last week. "Yeah. I'm up."
Yvonne ran towards the dungeons. She was covered in rotten, melted Quaffle. Suddenly, she bumped into Snape. He looked extremely pissed.
"Professor, Harry melted Quaffle and poured it all over me" Yvonne lied.
"oh! I'm rexas and this guy on my shoulder is jets, my hawk. And you?" He introduced himself to the girl also jets friendly squawk at the girl.
"Hi, I'm Cassie" I smiled, he seemed nice enough though why hadn't i seen him before? "He is so cute, your hawk i mean"
((no i'm not Cassie, oops wrong roleplay, in this i'm Sammy so in your mind just replace That Cassie with Sammy :) ))
"Rexas is a pretty good guy. He's also the Keeper. Say, Rex, when's our next match?"
((Just a reminder, I'm writingbas Harry))
Snape looked at her with an heavy frown. He took her by the arm and guided her into his room.
"Mr Potter did this? Come, I will clean you up. I will sort Potter tomorrow." Snape explained in a harsh tone.
Yvonne looked up to Snape and grinned at him. "Thank you prof."
"thank, sammy! jets mite be cute right now but he dose have his ugly moments, which remind me." Rexas smiles, then turns to harry saying "hey, harry. I forgot to apoligize for the incensed between jets & hedwig, and I think the next match is in two weeks also it's against those snakes, AGING!!"
"It's fine, but Hedwig's still pissed. I guess I have to get the Snitch ASAP, then."
"yeah, it seems no matter how many times we beat their butts they always want to slither back." Rexas said while laughing abit.
"I've been wanting to try to pull something on Malfoy, the Amazing Bouncing Ferret. Want to help me practice?" Iasked, thinking about the Wronski Feint I had seen Viktor Krum do at the Quidditch World Cup last year.
<I don't know why Harry would do that? I will get him back, you wait>
Yvonne walked into the Slytherin common and sat down on the green, leather sofa
Rexas shrugs, saying. "sure! thing at dawn but until then, how about some midnight snacks?" He hold up two bags filled with goodies.
"You read my mind," I said, grabbing one of the bags.

<I am sure you will.>
(ok, switching to first person)

I laugh abit, saying. "I don't know about your mind harry but your actions are becoming way more readable, by the way here's some mice treats for hedwig." After tossing the extra bag of mice treats, I sit down on the commen room couch and starts going threw my bag of goodies.
"I guess I have to work on that, then. If you can read my actions, then so can Voldemort." I caught the bag for Hedwig easily and flopped down in my favorite spot. The longg couch in front of the fire, middle cushion.
I pulled out a box of jelly beans and start eating while asking between beans "so, harry what's with the red dots on the floor?"
Walking down stairs from studying she asked "hey har- whos the new guy." Turns to the new guy "hi im alycce nice to meet you." ((who has a pottermore i do))
<When is the best time, to go back into the common room>
"The name's rexas, it's nice meet you too. Jelly beans?" I answer alycce while holding out the box of beans.
((Me))
"The remains of another Weasley prank. If I tell youwhat it was,do yoyu promise not to tell Katie, Alicia, and Angelina?"
"yeah, promise." I anwser while popping another bean into my mouth.
<Father, there is something I need to tell you>
((hello?))
<What is it?> Voldemort asked.

"Apparently Fred and George melted the Quaffle." I kept my face as straight as possible.
I rise a eyebrow, saying. "wow, really? Why would they melt the lamest ball in sport?"
Wait. Rexas was the Keeper. Why would he call the Quaffle lame? "Because it's Fred and George. I just hope Angelina never finds out. She'd murder me, star Seeker or not."
<I've seen Harry recruiting new people. I think he knew I was in the cupboard>
<I did tell you to be careful.> Voldemort sighed. <You never listen.>
((sorry rexas my computers jacked and i havent ben able to get on and jo i sent u a request on pottermore)) "actually harry i think she just did' pointing to angelina standing by the stairs. "Um Angelina try not to blow as hard as u did the last time they did it."
<Actually, I think he didn't know. But, his scar was burning.>
((everyone on here should have a pottermore because im gonna make a page on here where u can put ways to beat or just hint and helpers to pottermore like the potion on year 1 or other things))
"Shit."
((I'll check that in a bit))
((ok)) "yup u should be now where r those good for nothing damn idiots" snaps Angelina.
"Last I saw, they were plastering Dungbombs in the DADA classroom," I said, withering under Angelina's glare
"well tell when those blithering idiots r back im gonna kill them and dont ask what im gonna do to them im still trying to decide if i should blow there supplies up (there joke supplies)) or if i should ban them from quidditch."
Yvonne raced to defence against the dark arts. It was late in the morning and it seemed that Yvonne overslept. Surprisingly, she got their on time.
She sat next to Draco, at the back of the class.
"Where's the teacher? She must be late." Yvonne murmured to herself.
"I'll do that. Maybe you shouldn't ban them from Quidditch."
I looked over the back of my seat at angelina, saying. "hey, why don't you cast a spell on their prank chest to turn it into a trigger bomb that sets off the supplies on them when opened?"
"Great idea," I said, already picturing their faces
mischievous
"yup! It's the best way to prank a prankster, beside when the chest goes off not only those fools will be crapping their pants but they will get trouble as well their supplies will become useless." I said with a evil grin.
"But," I said, "youhavetobecarefulthatthepranksteryo­upr­ank­edd­oes­n't­com­eba­cka­ndp­ran­kyo­ufo­rpr­ank­ing­the­m.&­quo­t;
I shrug, saying "yeah, that's true but I'm way more cunning than those morons, anyway I thinks it's time for breakfast." I point to the window with morning sun shineing in.
"Wow, already?" I said, confused. Had I just pulled an all-nighter?
<Is there anything you need Snape to know?>
<Yes. Inform him of your task>
*comes in* "whatever you guys do, you have GOT to let me help!" I said. i love getting involved in prannks, especially if it involved blowing things up!
(( On pottermore my name is DragonGoblet15546))
I stood up and yawn while saying. "well, I don't know about you guys but I'm going see what's cooking for breakfast, then I'll come back to rig those joker's chest." I walked out of the griffindor tower and head towards the great hall.
Well be careful im not getting involved ((lucy i just sent u a request on Pottermore im Flight Dream5096))
((awesome))
Oh don't worry about me, me and trouble seem to have a magnetic pull
(hey, guys. I made my own rp, if you guys want to join: link)
"I don't go looking for trouble, trouble finds me," I said. "Hey, Sammy, if you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite drink?"
Yvonne filed out of Defence Against the Dark Arts. Next, she made her way to Snape's class room.
It was not long until she got there. Snape was there, cleaning 1st year's cauldrons.
"Ah, Miss Riddle. What is it you need inform me?" Snape asked.
"I've came to inform you about my task. The Dark Lord wants you to keep an eye on Potter furthermore, my task is to obtain information about the boy." Yvonne explained.
"I fully understand." Snape said in apprehension.
Yvonne left Snape's classroom, briefly and returned to the Slytherin common room.
<How's that, Father?>
((whos sammy?))
I continue walk down the hall still heading to the great hall, and on the way I pass the entrance of the slytherin's tower as I saw a shady girl walked into the tower entrance. "hmm...that girl looks like a bad one." I said to myself.
((she probabaly is. Is she Yvonne?))" Well im gonna go get something to eat then go flying." Maybe ill ask if Rexas will want to. ((Im thinking if Anna has a crush on Rexas. What do u think @dargox?))
((Sammie's not Yvonne.))
((@ goodwitch: sounds good to me! ^_^)) I continue walk towards the great hall while taking those ever changing staircase. "oh, Come on! You crazy stairs, why do have to chang on me!?" I yell at the stairway that I was on.