Harry Styles Guide Article

Harry Styles Going Solo- One Direction Breaking Up?

Guide by JBLUV11 posted over a year ago
Harry Styles is one of the highest-profile One Direction boys, but it appears he’s leaving his friends behind for a new solo project!

Harry, 18, flew to America in order to pursue some business opportunities by himself, UK publication Daily Star reports.

“Harry has stacks of fans in America — it’s safe to say they absolutely love him,” a source close to him says. “He’s been offered a big solo project, so he flew out to Los Angeles without the rest of the boy band. He’s been in America filming something. It may have been an advert or a film – I can’t say exactly what – but it’s worth a lot of money.”

Do YOU think One Direction will break up, Former Fanpoppers?

I Wish They Dont Break Up!

Pages: 1 2
I love him but dont breakup with them or Louis!!!!!!!!!

Nope their career is just beginning I'm sure the other boys know that Harry is doing a solo project but thats ok

sad
:O

No no no they just can't break up. I know Harry wouldn't do that to the boys.

worried
i really hope not!! I really hope harry know that the band WIll not and WILL never be the same without him! i love 1D and if the band breaks up it will break my heart! </3

sad
NO they can't break up! That would be the worst day of my life!
I can't imagine Harry leaving... I do think that he was their ONLY to film something, not to start his own solo career... at least I hope not!
Because then that would be horrible!

OMG that cant be true that is soooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooo much bad news in one day that sucks someone please make it not true

OMG! I'm acually crying! I don't want them to break up! Its heart-breaking! He can't do it! Please Harry you can't! One direction stick together ALWAYS! Please don't break-up!

glitter13 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT LEAVE!!!

WTF PLEASE HARTY DON'T BRING THE BEST HING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOO MANY GIRLS IN THE WORLD,

HARRY HINK OF IT THIS WAY YOU WOULD BE TEARING THOUNSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF GIRS HERATS APART PLEASE DON'T DO IT JUST LET IT BE A RUMOR COLDNT LIVE WIJOUT ONE DIRECTION IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBL TO DO FROM THE REAONS ABOVE ZND FOR YHE SAKE OF SO MANY BREAKING HEARTS OUT THERE DON'T BRAKE UP IT WOULD BE THE WORSE THING EVER IN UNKNOWN HISTORY IF YOU BRIKE UP AND LEFT THE BET THING THAT'S HAPPENED TO ALOT OF GIRLS

LOTS OF LOVE DIRECTIONER2

baby_kyu said:
i know its not true. . harry loves his boys to much. . . i know he would be sad without them. . . .but i hope its not true!!

naaah,mann.he wouldnt donthat rightttt? i dont think its truee.

Harry said that it's not true! He is not leaving the boys

i wish they dont plzzzzzzz dnt

worried
I DONT THINK HE WILL LEAVE HE LOVES THEM!!!!!!

No he can't leave the boys they are like brothers

I hope they dont break up!!

rainy
There's NO WAY they are breaking up!!! You can' t break up One Freaking Direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It better not be true or else I don't know what I'm gonna do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!

I really don't think they will break up because that was one of there fears and they as soloist can do stuff on their own but that does not mean they will break up

i dont think they should cause when they are together they are themselfs

worried
if they break up then every girl-fan will literaly go insane......one direction cant break up, they were ment to sing......they have such angel voices and if girls dont hear it then world war 3 will start........... nobody wants that to happen

i hope they do stay together....please <3 the boys can do solo parts just as long as one direction is still going at the same time. <3

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­THE­Y CANT BREAK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ALREADY INSANE BUT ALL THIS IS JUST MAKEING IT SOOOO MUCH WORSE!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *runs away screaming* *laptop falls off couch*

Don't worry,I'm not going to leave the band!EVERYONE CALM DOWN!

Harry isn't going to leave 1D. They were all formed as a band by Simon because of what? Because their voices fit amaZayningly together!! He loves the boys,and the other way around. And nothing is going to change that

I honestly don't think he will leave! I don't want him to leave and the band will never be the same without him. These 5 boys have come a long way since the were on X-Factor, and still have a long way to go! Please don't leave Harry, we all love you! <3

Hey Harry what are You doing today how are you

It's a rumor.

katniss19 said:
better be

I hope so. I really don't like this band.

ilhsfod said:
it's a rumor!! It has to be!! He loves the boys he'd never leave them!! I <3 1D!! It's 1D 4ever!!

lele10xx said:
nope nope nope nope, you dont know how many fans will die because of this if this happend i am going to sit on the highway untill i get hit, thats how much i love one direction.
one direction are amazing they cant split up this is impossible i will be really upset about this plz dont let this happen someone stop this

IK! It's so sad!!! They can't break up, it will ruin mine and many others lives!!!!!But it is confirmed that One Direction might break up....Niall said it in an interview....

meh
it's probally just 4 fun, like 1D are gonna break up, they there for eachother always!!!!!

muahhh muahh the boys know about this and they not gonna break up because he's just getting his first opporitunite to do something they wanted him for and 2. there just beginning their careers please dont believe none of this even if its in a magazine thank you bbye ;* :)

if harry goes solo then I really cry for months
one direction is not the same without Harry
harry goes out when I listen to their music not sorry but I love him and if he's out one direction is very different and I do not want
:'(:'(

i'm so sad rght now :

i dont think harry would break up the band and leave the rest of them hanging... otherwise it wouldent be one direction anymore

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo they can't break up they are part of my life

punks1 said:
I dont think there breaking up because of Harry.. Harry is ok not the best singer from the group.to be honest I think Louis has the best voice I wouldnt buy harrys album if he would go solo.. But if he leaves the rest.of the band mates I think he would end up loosing alot of fans..

worried
Perenell said:
OMG!!! HARRY U CANT BREAK UP!!!! 1D CANT CONTINUE WITHOUT U!!!!!

Harry needs to stop being a self center F*$K and realise theres more to life then "TAYLOR SWIFT"
I love the rest of the boys! <3

worried
I doubt that they'll break up, and if they even do, they'll break up much later in their career.

i don't think they'll break up and I think people should just calm down and remain loyal 1D fans. If you are really 1D fans you would like them no matter what they decide to do.

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!

They simply CANNOT Break Up!!
Harry Come Back!
Forget Going Solo!
Stick with your best mates!!

NOOOOO!!! THATS THE ONLY REASON WE ARE HERE. DIRECTIONERS. WE LOVE THESE BOYS AND THATS WHY WE LOVE THEM. THEIR HILARIOUS IMMATURE SEXY AND GORGEOUS GUYZ THAT MAKE US LOVE THEM. THEY CANT BREAK UP. IT'LL BREAK THE HEARTS OF ALL DIRECTIONERS. PLZ. JUST. NO.

Everybody calm down they obviously aren't breaking up. I don't know where this chick got her fact but she is wrong. He was going to America to hook up with his many girlfriends, not start a career. Harry's great but he wouldn't leave the group. The rumours only started cause that bitch taylor swift was trying to break them up, now that they are done the band is fine. Calm down and check your facts. I mean I'm sure your a great person.

Stefi_6 said:
OMG that cant be true...I want Harry in 1D...

migmog227 said:
Harry probably will NOT go out of one direction. if he did he (wich I hope he doesn't)he would probably go with Louis cos they're really http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticoons­/sa­d.j­pgc­los­e..­.jp­g

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo do not break up if you do i am going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!(c­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­ccc­crr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyi­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­iii­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nng­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­ggg­)