"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good is it? I've tried a few simple spells myself and they've all worked for me. Nobody in my family's magic at all, it was ever such a surprise when I got my letter, but I was ever so pleased, of course, it's the best school of witchcraft there is I've heard - I've learned all the course books by heart of course. I just hope it will be enough - I'm Hermione Granger, by the way, who are you?"
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have."
"Now, IF you two don't mind, I'M going to bed. Before EITHER of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed! Or worse, expeled."
"Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.
"I'm warning you Hermione, keep the BLOODY BEAST OF YOURS AWAY FROM SCABBERS, or I'll turn it into a tea cozy!""It's a cat, Ronald, what do you expect? It's in his nature!" "A cat? It looks more like a PIG with HAIR if you ask me!" "Oh, THAT'S rich, coming fro the owner of THAT smelly old shoebrush! That's right Crookshanks, just ignore the mean little boy."
"Just because YOU have the emotional range of a teaspoon."
"You. Complete. ASS RONALD WEASLEY! You show up here after WEEKS and you say 'Hey?'"
HERMIONE:did you see what is was standing on
RON: no i was busy looking at his head if you noteced they were three
HERMIONE: it was standing on a trap door it's garding something
HARRY: garding something
HERMIONE:thats right"now" if you dont mind, im going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse expelled
1. You complete arse, Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks, and you say "hey"?
2. He has perfect liberty of kissing whomever he likes. I REALLY couldn't care less.
3. You-You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!
4. I had you looking in the wrong section. How could I be so stupid?! I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading!
5. Um... Hi! You all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher.
6. At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in, they got in on pure talent.
7.I won't be going alone, because believe it or not someone's asked me. And I said yes!