mortal parent:

powers/special abilities:

friends:

dislikes:

weapons:

heres mine.

name: Kat

godly parent: hecate

mortal parent: A set desighner for Harry Potter.

powers/special abilities: can use small amount of magic.

friends:non yet

dislikes: snakes bugs losing fights mean people, know it alls, being called by her full name (Katrina) ect.

weapons: a wand that turns into a dagger.

enjoy and make your own!! :)
save

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2196 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-125 of 2196

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I fall over and get up swearing
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
Inside is amazing. A fire pit in the corner, bunks that look like there on fire. It's cool. I make fireballs and throw them at the fire pit. Once it touches the woods, its a campfire. I went over there, grabbed a stick and poked on the flames. I wanted to see if I was resisted to fire so I stuck my hand on fire and it burned like a hot oven. "Ah!!!!!!!" I yelled. My hair burst into flames (but I didn't notice) "It burns!!! Help!!!! Someone!!!"
over a year ago demigod324 said…
Jack what in hades are you doing sticking your hand in the fire* puts ice on the hand you burned
"I thoughg since I can make fire, I don't get burned from fires, but apparently I do." when she layed the ice on my arm. I but my tongue I keep me from screaming.
over a year ago torrent said…
I sit on a stool wondering why I was clamimed a son of eroubus he is supposed to be a virgin god. But hen why and how was I born*I look at a wall and my eyes go from black to purple and the wall dissapears into a shadow and I move it and inside I see a kid with his hair on fire so I chain him and the girl in there up and I daouse his flames and heal his burnxs and walk away but I forgot to untie them
Um dude you forgot to untie us please come back HELP
"I got it." I make fire go around my hand. I burn the chains. The fire burns out quickly.
Thanks jack
"no problem." i trudged back to my cabin. I locked the door and climbed into one of the beds and fell asleep.
Yawn manim really tired im gonna go to sleep
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
sorry u asked me I only answered u and ur not a mistake jack ur a demigod I'm sure ur mother loves u the way my mom
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
"Well its nice to meet you Cara".
"Yeah whatever" walks to my cabin and slams door shut
I sighed. Why is it I can't seem to make any friends around here.
I walk to my little stable in my cabin and stroke Coconut's muzzle trying to calm down "What's making me mad?"
I wonder around tears falling from my eyes. I was always the odd one out and will be forever.
I woke up. I put on some fresh pair clothes and walked out of my cabin. I saw a girl, crying. I recognized the girl. It was the girl that I told my name but she never gave me hers. "Hey, why are you crying?"
I come out of my cabin seeing jack talking to a girl who was crying*runs over* hey jack whats wronge with her
Rubs his muzzle more still angry
"I don't know. I asked her, but she hasn't answered yet."
Um sweetiewe can't help you unless you tell us whats wrong(wow i sound like one of the teachers from my moms daycare thats scary)
over a year ago torrent said…
I run up to the girl who's crying and I chaos travel into her mind and I walk around and see she's sad cause she can't make friends and I implant a thought saying I am your friend from dalton jack and the one girl who said um sweetie we can't help you unless you tell us what's wrong
hmmm
hey y ar u crying? is anything wrong? tell me.
(wazzup!)
"I can't seem to make any friends I know it's silly but I've never had friends before".