mortal parent:

powers/special abilities:

friends:

dislikes:

weapons:

heres mine.

name: Kat

godly parent: hecate

mortal parent: A set desighner for Harry Potter.

powers/special abilities: can use small amount of magic.

friends:non yet

dislikes: snakes bugs losing fights mean people, know it alls, being called by her full name (Katrina) ect.

weapons: a wand that turns into a dagger.

enjoy and make your own!! :)

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 2196 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2196

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
big smile
Cara
Aether
Mortal parent is dead
Femalish
Powers over light, flying and Zacos
Everyone hopefully
Zacos
Drew
Two swords and a spear
Oh can I have a horse?
over a year ago demigod324 said…
Name: Cecilia/ Cece

Imortal parent: unknown

Mortal parent:Makinzie Clark

Powers/special abilities:can easly heal people

Friend: super new so she has no friends

Likes: most music(no rock) poetry writing sword fighting(with a dagger and still shes undefeatable mostly annabeth can beat her)

Dislikes: spiders, her full name, violence, archery( she hates it sooooooo much

A hair clip that turns into either a dagger,sword or archer's bow( she never ises the bow)
last edited over a year ago
"Hey new girl! What's up?"
Hey Cara&Kat guess what i found in the dumb Hermes cabin *thinks to herself why won't my dad claim me i am 14 i hope he knows
"Your dad will claim you I promise." I say reading her thoughts.
Yeah but when he kinda a year late not to mention my birthday is in two weeks( got to go to my stupid 7th grade parent info night because they want the seventh graders there be back later)
(Seeya)
smile
(Hey im back from the boring two hour meeting) so guess what i was in the Hermes cabin since you know im not claimed and i was laying in my bed when a small box and it sayedTO MY DAUGHTER CECILIA* ok so he has the decence to send me a gift but still he won't claim me and did he have to use my full name*well it was a hair pin but when i tap it the pin turns into one of yhree things a sword,knife,or archers bow. But it seems to like the bow the best cause it comes out as thst alot. Like i would use the bow i can't stand archery i miss like all the targets and Percy won't let me hear the end of how once when i was in archery practice a shot an arrow right beside percy almost hitting him while he was liplocking with annabeth
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
Silver hunter
Artemis
don't know
female
can turn into any wild animal, can blend in the well in the night
none yet
none
a jem that turns into a bow and arrow with unli supply, a silver tiara that turns into a dagger or sword if I wear it
(mom told that when I was 7, 2 years after I ran away from an orphanage, she told me to keep quite until she claimed me/)
Hello new Randoms welcome to a club with not many fans
over a year ago torrent said…
name:dalton david

godly parent: eroubus

mortal parent:unknown

powers/special abilities:complete control over darkness and creation can read thoughts and can chaos travel into a persons mind and mutilate there brain

friends:cara

dislikes:eniemies and traitors

weapons: a black sword with the name eroubus on the hilt the sword is a reflective property so it absorbs ast and throws it back

ns:s
smile
i arrived at camp half blood with no problem at all that's when it hit me a boy was following me eversince I got to NY city "why am I so stupid?" I asked myself I then turned myself into the monster then squeesed my gem in my pocket *bow appears* I shot my arrow straight into the monster's heart then it exploded into dust. well that was easy I went inside the barriers (got 2 go gd nite!)
Nice shot. Hi my names Cecilia daughter of i have no clue even if i'm 14but if you call me that i will kill you everybody calls me Cece. Whats your name
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
Hey Cece whos the new girl?
What... oh ..... um hey Kat didn't see you there this is Silver Hunter and shes ten years old and she told me she nasn't been claimed yet*so i guess im not the only one who doesnt know who there godly parent is i think to my self* well i got to go Chiron says he wants me to practice archery with him and percy because we both stink and mabey if we both fo it together we won't impail each other like we sometimes do
(demigod324 I didn't tell u my name yet)
uh..... hey kat, so... who's your godly parent? mine is A,-I gotta becareful not to mention my mom is artemis I thought-goddess
I watch Cece and the girl called Silver talk will floating in the air and making a light orb
I felt that someone was watching us so after kat left I called out my pets Tara! Kara! then a ginormus tiger and a lion came out of the shadows and licked my face woah slow down guys-by the time they stopped I was dripping wet-I need... to be continued
smile
(Sorry percabeth forev i dodn't know if you were coming back last night)well chirons gonna be mad at me.cause.im late for archery
you to search everywhere until u find someone nere here then take them 2 me If I get my paws on that lunatic I'm going 2 make him forget it unless it was mum I mumbled to myself
I wake up after getting shot by an arrow but I was lucky enough to dissapear into dust before she hit me then I walk into camp see the girl who shot me with an arrow I walk over to her*hey why did you shoot me with an arrow that hurt I mean yo could have killed me and where is chiron
(Torrent are you talking to me im sure you are so just in case) oh....umm....sorry are you ok im really sorry im horrable at archery and chiron thought it would be a good idea to practice archery right now but like i said im really sorry i hope your ok
(No I'm talking to pearcabeth forever)oww that hurt*I lift my shirt and see a punctre wound and a swollen bruise*s*** that ain't good at all *all of a sudden I hear a voice and I pass out and I have a vision I see a girl the girl who shot me with an arrow she is standing over a body but icant oh no its me she watches me shock on her face and when I see how I died I see a mark on my kneck a symbol the symbol my curse the curse of artemis and a silver arrow through my chest and atemis 45ft a way and I realize that artemis shot the arrow but I don't know why then I have a flashback it was the day artemis cursed me*
Artemis-I have a daughter who's name I shall not reveal from now on I curse you to a life of servatude and protection to her until you die and you shall die by my hands I can promise you that*end flash back and next thing I know I wake up in the sick room
smile
( oh ok then when i was practicing archery i hit annabeth) well i'm gonna go to the hermes cabin if you guys need me just yell

(At hermes cabin)* well this week.couldn't get any worse i hope,yesterday i got a box from my dad but he doesn't say who its from and today i almost killed somebody(hope percy isn't mad i hit annabeth)mabey tommorow i'll get claimed but by who it probably won't be ares
cause i hate violence unless its nececery and it will probably be apolla because i fail at archery but still i'm really good at poetry and good at healing and some people say i have an awsome voice like a child of apollo but still i can't do archery* i thought to my self
*yawns* I'm sleepy
just then I saw a guy w/ the curse of artemis *gasp*
why do u hab that mark
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
name: Siera (pronounced Syra (Sigh-Ra) Collins

godly parent: iris

mortal parent: Anthony Collins

powers/special abilities: can make rainbows

friends: none yet because she has just arrived at camp

dislikes: the colour black (not that b
Ack is a colour though)

weapons: a sword that shines different colours in the sun
I uh I uh I kinda caused one of artemis's hunters to drop out but I didn't feel the same way about her so I kindly declined her saying I can't that for all I know I could be immortal well the girl rain to artemis and told her so while I was walking to new york I got ambusehed I knocked out 12 hunters but 12 more came out of no where and knocked me out next thing I know I was in front of artemis and she carved the mark into my neck and enchanted it to glow white hot and never heall not even my father who you will find out later can't heal it and you are *I walk twoards her h and when I got 3 ft away my mark turned from white to black signaling that I had found the daughter of artemis and that's when I felt my freedom fly away and I became a husk something small and emotionless I became a drone a servant my willl was broke and my heart shattered and I looked up at silver*what do you require
I panted as I crossed the border into what my father called Camp Half Blood just managing to loose the monster that had been following me since this morning.
smile
* as i walk out of my cabin i see a girl by the camp border so i run to her* Hey welcome to camp half blood my name is Cece whats yours
(Ive finally decided who my godly parent is for the past few days ive been torn between Hermes or Apollo but ive decided my dad is gonna be *drum roll plz* APOLLO) while i was walking to the camp border to welcome the new girl agolden holigraphic lyre the symbol of Apollo appered above my head *so i guess that settles it im the daughter of the god of the sun and the only child of Apollo that is horrible at archery i thoght to my self*
Hail cecelia daughter of apollo and the only one horrible at archery
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
Yeah you finnaly got claimed! Congrats!
Thanks guys but what about the fact the whne i do archery the arrows hit everything but the target speaking of which im gonna go check on annabeth to see if shes ok after the little incedent with the arrow going through her side

*at the infermery* hey annabeth how you feeling? Horrible no thanks to you. Well at least your not dead. also guess what i got claimed! Congrats! By who exsactly? Apollo. Coolni guess.
I walk over to silver *what do you need master are you hungry or mabey thirsty*I say in a gravely voice while I'm hunched
what??? I don't need anything u wierdo and aren't u supposed 2 be dead I remember I shot u straight in ur heart so get away from me!
"Seira Collins".
I'm sorry it is not my falt it is the curse I can't help it is your moms fault she cursed me to a life of servatude to you till she*a silver arrow apeears through my heart and my vision came true
Hey seira so do you know who your godly parent is( i got to go to my grandparents while y parents shop so i wont be on the internet for a while cause my grand parents don't belive in wifi or tv so im gonna reread the lost hero and son of neptune)
( im back)
"Ah yeah it's Iris".
Cool i've met your mo once she works at R.O.L.F i went there with some other demigods and she accidently turned us into flowers
ahhh! mom! don't do that you're killing him! mommy! stop it he told me you cursed him 2 protect me and now ur killing him! stop it or I will tell everyone u are my mom I said the last 6 words with emphasis each word.
(in my mind)
artemis: fine go ahead then we'll see who gets followe by monsters
me: I will and we'll see who will get in trouble with zeus
artemis: fine I won't kill him but if he flirts with u I'm gonna kill him
me: like dat would happen mom I'm only ten and he's way older than me plus he's a wierdo
artemis: okay okay calm down
Me: finally now stop hurting him!
*artemis gets out of my mind*
hey, u okay?
sorry bout my mom she said she'd leave u alone bcuz I convinced her 2 stop not that I'm bragging or anything
okay so, u can protect me or whatever but, I have conditions
1. never follow me around
2. don't worry about having a girlfriend or spending time with anybody becuz I can take care of my self
got it?
now you make ur conditions
(I just noticed dat no 1 is making a god or godess SPAM!!!!!!!)
(I know weired huh)
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
name: Jack S

godly parent: Hestia

mortal parent: Daniel S

powers/special abilities: When mad, or if he wants it to, he can light his hair on fire, shoot fireballs out of his hands , make fires.

friends: Anybody who isn't afraid of him, or is mean to him. None yet(is new)

dislikes: mean people.

weapons: his fire
Hey new kid whats your name
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
"My name is Jack."
I wake up but I'm not where I was shot I'm in the underworld floating in the river styx(not in under it but inside of it like a reflection)I move around freely but I realise this is part of my curse I shall be forever tormented by broken dreams that will never come true when I look at charon I see me and the curseis red meaning I am free from it
Hey jake hows it going have you been claimed yet
umm, hello! earth 2 u2X ar u there?