LunaShay posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 02:42AM
I just thought it needed to be added eventually.=w=

This is where you RP,as you can tell~.
save

Hetalia USA Family RP 5124 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 276-300 of 5124

over a year ago -BelovedRobin said…
- pats Cali head- (o-_-)ノ”(ノ_<。) Ah don' die dat easily. The Tornado ain't nothin' like the Alamo... Ya'll got somethin' to drink?
over a year ago leClaire_Cali said…
>_< *is patted* -takes breath- oh okay....

uh we were about to go to mc. donalds.... *remember and gasps*

TEXAS!!! DX TELL THEM ITS ALL LIES!! TELL THEM THAT YOU CALL BUSES AND THEIR ARE REALLY TAXI STOPS DX!!!!
over a year ago XxXLolaXxX said…
RH: T-texas... She thinks you need to call a bus and wait at a taxi stop. Even you know, right?
O: ... *derp* :D
Uhhhh. Ah I say what she said. -realizes ya'll is getting mcdonalds- Ah can make ya'll some steak or some tacos instead 'cause none of ya'll ain't gettin' dat sad 'cuse of a burger!
over a year ago cre8tive2114 said…
(I llive in Slovenia not Bosnia that was my vacay home)
RH: No, no! You're hurt! D: *has amazing health care and stuff*
O: *goes back to playing video game* D< DAMN YOU AMNESIA!
-watches Rhode Island bust out a medical kit- Why don't we order some Pizza Hut instead?
._. why are you guys talking bout complicated things?

((might have to gett off soon.. gotta go 2 school for an hour then ill b back at 3pm))
O: I'm up to that! I lobe pizza! ((Pizza is the most eaten food in Ohio))
RH: WHERE ARE YOU HURT? WHERE ARE YOU HURT?

((Brb in like a comple hours))
Just wrap up meh ribs. ((Aww man:(!!))
((still on XD)) ill do it rhodie

*graps raps, starts rap-ing (notrapeing XD)texas*
Not too tight. ((have I mention in this RP I was in yeaterday before I went on this rp,I accidently started typing in my Texa's dialect XD))
((XD wow.. ive done that before w/ cali's air headed-ness im like HIYAAA PLLZ!! to ppl on my main account and they re like okay??))

yeah yeah~ ..... *awkward silence* *~*
(( i was trying to say "Kiddos, I don't get annoyed easily" I ended up saying "Ah don' get mad easily alright? Ah will make you work on my farm. Ah ain't lyin'" the comments I got XD))

Cali you actual pretty a ok at this. Ah suppose yer head ain't entirely full of helium.
((oop.. wow guess im not goin to school today XD!! my sis came over @ the last minute and delayed us going- and since if i arrive more than 5 minutes late than i get locked out... im not going today XD))
*looks up hopefully* r-really??

T^T thaaaaank yooooou D'X!!! *hugs and cries*

... *stops* wait... whats heal-lee-um??
Its the stuff that make balloons float. -twitches eye in pain but still keeps hugging Cali- how 'bout you order da pizza
((XD nothin much))

*sniff* okay ... *gets up to go get phone and phone book* ~-~ the others sleep in too long
((Texas got hurt because of the Tornado thats going on, i actually saw it in thr news and Cali is helping wrap his ribs since he broke them. Everybody were noobs at one point))
*gets phone book and calls pizza guy*

whatcha guys want on the pizza?? if you dont tell me soon in getting the veggie--

*trips on air falls on face and breaks phone* ((<<that takes skill XD))
last edited over a year ago
((is fanpop running slow all of the sudden for you guys too or is just me? owo))
D8 !!DADS GONNA KILL ME!! thats the third phone this month!!! an i had to buy that one with my own money DX *sulks* why do i have to be so clumsy

*stomach growls*~~ .. and im still hungry~~
((replying slowly because I'm drawing Texas :D)) Here -tosses phone at Alaska- just ise my phone but please don't break it. It the same one Ah use for business
over a year ago LunaShay said…
*Pops out of thin air*..
*sulks in corner*

*dejection* its fine. its not like im helpful for anything anyway. you guys can go on an order without me. ill be here doing nothing with my life.... ((<<XD how i feel sometimes too))