1.Whenyou frolic with your girlfriend in the golf course, you get in trouble. When you frolic by yourself and sing, nothing happens.
2.If you wish to show your inability or dislike for dancing, it is perfectly reasonable to break out in a dance number.
3. College? It is not important, as long as you can hang out with your friends.
4. If your love is strong enough, fireworks will go off, and lanterns will fly away as you and your boyfriend kiss.
5 Playing sports is a hint that it is time to break into song.
7. Your friends are not human and should always be addressed by the name of their school
8. Yes! You can paint your locker pink! Screw the
9. You can be a chef, lifeguard, or golf assistant...no experience needed!
10. A guy can never wear too much bronzer.
11. It is possible to memorize a 3 minute song
over the course of 2 minutes...and sing it perfectly.
12.It does not matter that you're not a staff member. You can still attend any and all staff events.
13. There are two bells that get you out of school. The first one tells you to start singing and dancing, the second announces you should stop.
14.Even though its the last day of school, its ok to leave stuff in the locker for the summer.
15.If your family is ''saving pennies'' for your college education and gives you a junky truck to drive, it is normal for their kitchen to have granite counter tops and a $7,000 fridge.
16. Pianos can float now. Go ahead, try it.
17. It is perfectly acceptable for a guy to wear girl is capris.
18. If you're upset, just run through a golf course, jumping and spinning, while singing
''Bet on it''...you wo not fall at any point, and no one will stop and think ''what the hell?'' .
19.You can send telepathic messages to your mom to tell her to pick you up just as you're finishing your breakup song with your boyfriend.
20.A resort can be highly successful when there are more employees than guests.
21.One family can apparently control an entire city, including all educational institutions in the area.
22.Apparently, it is now possible to hire an entire high school to be the staff at an upscale country club.
23.Being a teenage paparazzi at school and taking multiple pictures of the same two people is not weird or creepy in any way
24.It is okay to try to grope your girlfriend if she is leaving you, even though you guys have never kissed before.
25.It IS possible to have any object in the world come in pink & engraved with your initials. That is, if you are Sharpay Evans.
26.If you are the basketball star of your school, you can get yourself, as well as the rest of the school, summer jobs.
36. Lava Springs apparently had no
employees, since they had to hire a whole new staff.
27. Even though Chad danced in ''Get your head in the game ''Status Quo'' and ''What time is it he apparantly does not dance.
28. ''What team?'' ''Wildcats!'' and''GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!''Can fix any problem.
29.Basketball scholarships at the University of
Albuquerque depend on your musical performance skills
30.Guitars and speaker equipment can be placed near a pool safely
31.Take two small saucepan lids and bang them together. You will find they make the same sound as a large GONG. Go on, have a go
32. When your girlfriend breaks up with you and gives your necklace back, she obviously will somehow emerge out of a crowd wearing it again
33. Clocks get bigger if you stare at them and
34. You can be a male theater geek who wears
sparkly hats and pink shirts, without any of the jocks who you kind of hang out with thinking you're gay.
35. It is now acceptable to throw grapes at your girlfriend’s face
36. Jumping from dangerous rocks is a great idea.
37. It is not at all pompous to give your girlfriend a necklace with your initial on it
38. The high school marching band is on call 24/7 for spontaneous musical numbers
39. Helicopters can land on a golf course with no
40. When you're frustrated with your personal life at work, just take off your shirt and shoot some baskets. Your boss will not mind.
41. Sliding on the cafeteria floor like a penguin is totally acceptable. Especially when it’s the last day of school.
42. On the last day of school, it is perfectly normal to chant ''summer'' like a cult.