High School Musical News ‘Bite’: Hot new info on the upcoming web-series ‘I Kissed A Vampire’ starring LUCAS GRABEEL & DREW SEELEY!

catapop posted on Sep 29, 2009 at 12:42AM
Hey Ryan Evans aka Lucas Grabeel Fans!! Thought you’d want to check out the official I Kissed A Vampire website (link). It's the musical take on falling in love when you’re in the middle of turning into a Vampire!

High School Musical alum LUCAS GRABEEL and DREW SEELEY along with newcomer Adrian Slade star in this first-ever Vampire musical web-series!!!

Dylan (played by Lucas) is terrified when a nasty bat bite transforms him into one of the living dead. His world is turned upside down, and he has to figure out how to balance his budding romance with Sara (Adrian), the girl next door and the bloodthirsty desires his magnetic vampire mentor Trey (Drew) is constantly urging him to give in to.

The first episode will be available exclusively on the iTunes store on OCTOBER 13TH, but you and your friends can be the first to know the latest news by becoming fans of I Kissed A Vampire on Facebook-- link

And if you’re on Twitter, use the hashtag #IKAV to talk about this fun new web-series!

Now tell me-- who would YOU choose? Dylan, or Trey?

-Cat :]

Hey Ryan Evans aka Lucas Grabeel Fans!! Thought you’d want to check out the official I Kissed A Vam

High School Musical 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago catapop said…
laugh
Hey guys!
Did any of you check out the I Kissed a Vampire featurette on iTunes? What do you think? You think it’ll be a hit? You think it will triumph over HSM?

-Cat ;]
over a year ago catapop said…
tongue
oh, ps the itunes link is link