Decorating your rooms is not rocket science for those who know what they want to do with their space. For others, it can be a lot of struggle to identify which stuff to go where. Some people may also be sleeping into the same bedroom layout all the time of their lives. Well, I guess it is high time to redecorate and reshuffle your stuff. Besides, the year of the monkey promises nothing but prosperity for those who are willing to welcome new things and challenges. But there’s no need to hire some professional. Anyone can do the redecoration.
if you are OK with mess, then you can just sleep on the mattress without any bedding sheets at all. but if you do put your comfort and tidiness first, you really need a nice clean bedding sheets. there are many stuff you need to think about when you are choosing a bedding sheet for your bed. here is my advice:
1. Size. you need to choose the right size, otherwise it will be awkward to look and uncomfortable to sleep on. Sheets come in all the standard mattress sizes, including twin, double, queen, king, and California king. If you're getting...
Cleaning tablecloths is not as easy as simply throwing them into a washing machine and being done. For some reason, being able to keep these formal dinning essentials clean takes a little more time than when cleaning sheets or blankets. Tablecloths, typically the fine tablecloths that we use for our fine and formal dinning experiences, are not cheap and require care and patience when protecting these investments. One of the necessary steps in cleaning tablecloths is the correct way of storing them as well.
When it's time to put fresh sheets and pillowcases on a bed, do you have to hunt thru the stack of bedding to find all the pieces to the set?
Here's a simple way to keep the sets together, and tidy up the linen closet at the same time.
Things You'll Need:
1. Step 1
Match up the top and bottom sheet to a set, and find the matching pillow case(s).
For your special holiday dinner or party, finding a suitable tablecloths and table runners design are essential for creating a festive atmosphere. They are the most visually apparent pieces of your whole table setting and are the best way to personalize your table setting.
• If you plan to have many other smaller components as part of your table setting, make your cloths and runner simple. Essentially coordinate colors with your table napkins and placemats.
There are many things that you can do to improve your child's bedroom and one of them is to provide the proper children's bedding. Since a child's bedroom is his/her little private place, it is essential for it to have the comforts that he or she needs.
In your quest for the proper children's bedding, it is important to note the following things:
1. Your child's favorite colors. It is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing for your child's bedding. Bold and vibrant colors that are pleasing to the child's eyes are also...
Whether you've hung wall covering before or not, I'd like to offer these first-timer and advanced tips:
• More often than not, a first wallpapering project is either a kitchen or bathroom because they seem to be smaller rooms with less wallpaper. However, beginners should keep in mind that because there are so many partial walls and obstacles in these rooms, they are actually more difficult than a simple small bedroom.
• If you plan to miter the corners of a border, order one extra roll to cover cutting and waste. Mitering...
In this series of posts, Victoria form Victoria's Deco will teach you how to transform your curtains from simple to chic in one afternoon by adorning plain, ready-made panels.
A translucent curtain with polka-dot pattern strikes a sophisticated balance with velvet ribbon trim to complete the look.
What You Need
• 2 curtain panels
• 2 yards of sheer fabric
• Velvet rib