1. Everyone thinks the world revolves around Huddy. The show House, is NOT about the relationship between House and Cuddy! It was especially annoying in season 5 when all you people did was talk about it, and now all you do is complain about the lack of Huddy. It's not the end of the world, if there is an epsiode without Huddy. It's also not okay to bash other ships.
2. Don't reply to a question if the correct answer is already posted. This pisses me off with all fanclubs. People think that because they add one more bit of info, or reword the answer that they should still reply.
3. People don't rate things. Images with hundreds of views have like 2 ratings. Yes, I understand that not all people who view the images have an account, but if you do, rate stuff. It doesn't kill you to click a button, even if you think the thing is shitty.
4. People make stupid-ass picks when they're bored. Some are funny, but most are just lame and make me want to shoot myself. If you're that bored, go outside and run around or fly a kite or something.
5. Spoilers. This is bad in a lot of the fanclubs. People decide that they can put what the spoiler is about in the title of the link or question. Not everyone reads spoilers. Anything that is about an upcoming episode is a spoiler!
-End of rant- Hopefully you've learned something from this. Make all the smartass comments you want.