House M.D. 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
More like true lust haha.
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
^HAHAHAHA
over a year ago babybell said…
hahahahahahah
that was funny.... shes not guest listed in the next ep though..
also i hate her
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER! Her and House were great together! New OTP? I think so! LOL!
over a year ago AwesomeHippie said…
no way thats just other women house had like that other lady (hooker)
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
UGH
GO DIE CLIPPY.
-shoots-
She's awful.
over a year ago Ellen-smile said…
that would make me sad...

*tear*
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
LOL! I sense anger.

I think she was hilarious and I loved her interaction with House.
over a year ago Meredithdaee said…
I like her before the last scene.
over a year ago prezjackie said…
Cuddy should have strolled in there saying (not looking up, only at a clipboard in hand), "House, I have you fecal smear results, It's not good. Looks like you have chlamydia. Been with too many hookers lately, have we?"

That actress **house cough sounding like the word HOOKER** would have been outta there.

oh then, cuddy looking up at the last second, realizing that the "actress" **cough** was there, then casually dropping, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had a patient. I'll just leave these results in your box downstairs. bye!"

turn on her heel, then walk out grinning like a victorious gladiator exiting the arena. HA!
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
So has anyone read Barbara Barnett's article on LTEC? She mentions the hooker and House's conversation with Taub and how they might possibly relate. I liked it.

Go read it. :-) It's in the links section.
over a year ago rainbowedlife said…
LOL, prezjackie! I felt sorry for Cuddy, I got a bit teary eyed after watching it online a few hours ago. I hate House a lot at the moment but I guess it's something she (Cuddy) should know to expect by now... I mean, it's not like he's never done that before. And the grabbing-thing, I mean, she also should have expected that but I do feel for her because it can be really hard to be hoping about this prince-charming guy who sweeps you off your feet and then come face to face with reality that all that's in front of you is this jackass, whom you love anyway but can be kind-a disappointing.

In conclusion, I cried - how sad and pathetic of me. And the House/Actress thing is just NOT cool, no matter how many angles you look at it.
over a year ago babybell said…
"LOL! I sense anger. "
hahaah, nice missy.
*Face goes flat*
Cuddy should slap house. Confusing bastard....
over a year ago huddyx4xevax24 said…
I agree wit babybell. She should slap him. I love House but he beeing a total jackass.. i know acting like a jerk is his thing but COMMEEE ONNNN!
over a year ago ilurvedward said…
here here!!!!!!
over a year ago Lira1000 said…
Personally I dont believe it. I mean he has a glass door for goodness sake. I dont think they did anything but talk. I know house always has hookers but he got Cuddy's desk from Med school for her. It shows he's changing. He better not have done it or else house is dirty disgusting horndog and Cuddy deserves better.
over a year ago Belle0308 said…
The hooker was skanky. I doubt that House would want to "hit that". There is something more to that whole thing, but then again, men are always doing dopey things and a lot of women too. Women are just as bad as Men, but they hide it better than men.