House M.D. Solutions to the Huddy situation.....

prezjackie posted on Dec 04, 2008 at 04:26AM
Get it on already!

House - clear her desk, use your cane to 'guide' her (push her) to sit on the desk then grab her fun bags and do the deed.

Cuddy - go into the elevator with him, press the big red button that says "only in emergency," then push him against the wall saying "you can't run away from me now, not like you could run in the first place," then do the deed.

OR - Both of you end up having a fight over something minuscule then look at each other with brow furrowed stares, pissed as ever that you both are right and then passionately kiss.....then do the deed on Cuddy's desk because we all know that those fights happen in that office.

Make up sex - the one and only true relationship starter method.

All right guys, differential diagnosis? You know, to get these two rays of sunshine help get through the clouds.

House M.D. 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
Haha I love this. :-)
over a year ago Lira1000 said…
I don't want them to do the deed unless i get to see it! And no i dont mean "body parts". I mean the intimacy, the looks on their faces and the whole 9. And it cant just be on a desk. The first time has to be sensual and soft and last for hours on end.

It should start with Cuddy going over to House's place to complain about something he messed up and then she sits on the couch looking all stressed cuz her job is so hard. So then house comes over and then starts to massage her shoulders. And then she begins to relax. He then starts to kiss her neck every so gently. They kiss, get up and head to the bedroom.

I've waited too long for this so it better not be off camera sex. Cuz i will NOT be okay with that. Just saying.
over a year ago ilurvedward said…
i agree L1000!!!!!!!!! i couldn't have said it any better!:)