House M.D. About the Spot Banner ~~~ The Pick is UP guys! Vote Vote Vote! :)

PotterGal posted on Dec 09, 2008 at 04:10PM
Hey guys, so i was just thinking, we've had SO MANY picks asking whether we want a new Spot banner and every time the winning answer is "Yes" and yet we never really seem to do anything about it.
So are we really going to do through with this?
If yes, then waldorf has already made two gorgeous banners which you can see link and link and i was thinking those of you who have made banners or would like to could also submit their links in this forum and then after a while we can make a pick to see which banner wins to become the new one. Makes sense?
And this is only if you guys WANT a new banner, but judging from the pick answers i'm guessing the majority do. :)

Okies, so the pick is up and will be open for a week. Go and vote people! :D
link

The SECOND ROUND is up and will be open for a week! Hopefully we can get more votes than in the first round! :)
link
last edited on Dec 21, 2008 at 01:19AM

House M.D. 68 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 68

over a year ago amberRocks said…
I want a new banner!!!
But can we have a banner where the old cottages are shown more?
It seems fair because they are on the show way longer...
And on another thought maybe we should wait till the end of the season to see if they are gonna fire someone...
Don't forget that the new guys only have 1 year contracts...
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
I want a new banner too, but I think all the characters should be shown equally. What I really like about Waldorf's "Banner Suggestion 1", is that the banner is white, and although House isn't there it means that he would stand out in the spot icon! =D
maybe we should do a pick in which people would choose if the old cottages should be shown more or everyone equally...
What do you think?
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
I think it's stupid not to show the new characters in the banner! They are just as much a part of the show now... More so, even.
I didn't say not show.
I just said smaller pictures of them and SLIGHTLY bigger ones for the older cottages because they were in the show longer...
over a year ago oldmovie said…
I like the second one the best, but I'm biased. :)

If you can find that type of banner aR then perhaps we can do that, but in reality I think it would be really hard to find that.
I know...
And I do like both waldorf's banners anyway!
But don't we have to find the spot creator first which btw been there done that and still haven't found him!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago oldmovie said…
Lol we had the same problem at the Huddy spot, now we just ask Dave to change it for us and he does it quite happily.

We're planning on doing that for the Cuddy spot as well...poor Dave :)
over a year ago PotterGal said…
Yeah, it really doesn't matter if you can't find the spot creator. Like OM said, you just write to dave and he changes it for you. I've already asked him to do it twice before for the Huddy and Lisa Edelstein Spot. lol.
But if no one else wants to make banners we could just make the pick already with both of waldorf's suggestions....DOES ANYONE WANT TO MAKE MORE BANNERS?! *wonders if anyone heard her*
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
I have an idea for a banner, but I don't know if I am gonna have much time on here over the next couple of weeks, so I can't promise anything.

The creator of this spot is almost certainly not a regular Fanpop user anymore, if they still belong at all, because we have asked around soooooooooooo many times and no one has come foreward. So nobody bother looking for them coz its a waste of time. Like OM and PG said, we can just ask dave. Its not a problem.
over a year ago elenita_93 said…
I would like to make one, but these days I have lots of exams, and I don't have much time, but I want to try it ^^
over a year ago EnjoyHuddy said…
I'd like to make one, but I need some ideas :S
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I like the 2nd one :) I agree with daddy, I luv how all the characters r there and then House would just stand out in the icon :D
Okay then, we'll wait for you guys to post up your suggestions before i make the pick. :D
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
I'd definitely like a new banner, but I can't see Waldorf's. They're just white lines on my computer. :/
over a year ago rainbowedlife said…
I love the second one (edited my waldorf) & I think everyone should be shown equally, old or new. Does anyone think we should have a new icon, too? (just asking)
over a year ago elenita_93 said…
I loaded two banners:
Without the ''black and white'' background:
link
With the background:
link
I hope you like it ^^
over a year ago Dutch_House_Fan said…
I like the 2nd with the black and white background!! :)
Oh those are so beautiful hun! :D
I prefer the one with just the black background but both are really pretty!

EDIT: And really heeeresjoyce? That's weird...
I know. Did she also post them on LiveJournal or something similar? Maybe I could see them there.
waldorf has a livejournal? LOL, i dunno, sorry hun!
I don't know if she does. I was just wondering. :p
over a year ago waldorf said…
No, I don't... Sorry :'P

Hmm, you can't see them? Maybe I can upload them somewhere else.
Btw, I love the one with the black background!!
Okay, well as missy and EH both said they won't be able to have time to make banners (sorry guys!) and no one else said they want to i'm putting up the pick now with waldorf's and elenita's suggestions. :D
Oh my god I'm a moron! I had some time that I didn't think I would have and I got totally bored and made some, but they are pretty lame anyway. They are all variations of the same banner. Here they are if anyone wants to look at them:

link

link

link
Okay, i added them to the pick missy. :)
I'm pretty surprised that so many people are picking the "i don't like any of these banners" option because i think the one's that have been made are really pretty. 0_o
LOL! I know! I guess there are sooooooooo many people in this spot with soooooooooo many different opinions it is gonna be hard to pick a banner that satisfies everyone!
OMG ser!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a time limit to tht pick PG??
A week. How come? Want me to make it longer? :)
No, leave it like that. I was jw. :)
Oh ok. LOL. :)
LOL :D Luv all the banners though!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god, so many new picks today... I almost couldn't find the banner pick, lol. xD

But maybe people who chose "I don't like them" wants to keep the old banner?
Edit: Oh, I didn't see that "keep the old one" was already a choice... nevermind :P
LOL, i was thinking that too waldorf. The banner pick is already on the 2nd page of picks. XD
Picks r INVADIIIINGGGG xD
BUMP!

Since the pick is getting a bit lost in the sea of other picks, we should try keep this forum in the spotlight.
Thanks missy! I was just wondering how the heck i should try to keep that pick in the spotlight because it's on the 4TH page of picks already and not many people really go through all the pages. lol.
I had an idea, but feel free to tell me to shut up:

Since there are now quite a few banners for people to choose from, maybe we should make another pick after this one, with the top 3 or 4 banners selected from this pick, so that the votes aren't spread across so many options. By narrowing peoples' choices, we might be able to get a clear winner.
Or not! Just a suggestion!
Yeah, that's a good idea (lol, i wouldn't ever tell you to shut up missy! ;) )
We did that in the Huddy spot for the new icon and there was a big difference in the icons that won both picks and people were much happier with the winner of the second round.
So yeah, top 3 then? :)
Yeah, it worked really well in the Huddy spot, so it should work here too. I can't believe only 49 people have voted so far!

Yeah, top 3 should be good!
LOL, i know! I opened the pick today and was like WTF, 49 people voted only?! That's just sad. Love the propaganda by the way! LOL.
LOL! Hopefully the propaganda will influence people!
Bump Fairy!
LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've finally voted! LOL.
Hehehe, you're awesome waldorf! ;)
Lol. Yeah, I can finally pick "I'm awesome" in the "Have you voted..." pick. :)
Just put the pick up for the second round. :D
Kkz!!!
*whistles*

BUMP!

*whistles again*