House M.D. R.I.P

taviant posted on Dec 28, 2008 at 06:54PM
I’m sorry to say that Marcus Akross (love_not_war_75) passed away on Sunday 28 of December 2008 at 4:24pm.

He got rushed hospital after he has a seizure due to Neuroglycopenia (shortage of glucose in the brain). He gained conciseness but only a couple of hours later he went into cardiac arrest. They tried to resuscitate him. At 5:24 he was announced dead. He will not be forgotten as his memory will live on forever.

He died surrounded by family and friends. He will not be forgotten as his memory will live on forever.
last edited on Dec 29, 2008 at 09:49PM

House M.D. 479 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 479

over a year ago amberRocks said…
oh shit!I'm so sorry!My condolenses...
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
omg.......
*cries*
i did NOT expect to see this
im so sorry for your loss!!!!!!
*is in shock*
over a year ago babybell said…
*cries*
im so sorry for you loss!!1
*feels confused and lost*
over a year ago DoctorIsIn said…
....WHAT?!

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry...My condolences go out to his family and friends.

over a year ago cocacola said…
wha...wha...what happened??????? OMG....poor guy...
over a year ago TheHiddenCane said…
O... man...
My sincere condolences and I'm sorry for your loss...

*feels... strangely quiet*
over a year ago Dutch_House_Fan said…
oh my god...
I'm so sorry...
My condolences.
over a year ago rainbowedlife said…
What the fuck. Someone tell me this is a troll... I didn't know he was sick... or in an accident. What. The. Fuck? He introduced me to the fucking fanpop community. What the fuck? Seriously? So im in this stage of shock right now and im pretty sure im going to start crying. what the fuck. and that guy has CHILDREN. fucking children. god. poor kids. WHAT THE FUCK?!!!#RWGRm
last edited over a year ago
no seriously, can someone fucking tell me this is just some fake bull shit fuck thing... oh my god. oh my god. shit. WHERE IS HUDDYCRAZYY1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!L­RGK­H WETGEWRHTURHGN
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
OMG!!!

My condolences.
over a year ago taviant said…
I wish I was joking as he was my best friend since kindy. He deid from a cardiac arrest.
over a year ago Ellen-smile said…
Holy Shit. Please tell me that this is your idea of a sick joke. Please. I'm checking this again tomorrow looking for "haha guys just kidding" and if I don't find it then I'm going to start flipping out. Seriously flipping out.
He's only 19!! (Right? From his profile, it said..) My grandparents used to say that good people die young, while not-so-good people have to stay alive to make up for their sins. O_______________________O I didn't know him very well but I feel I owe a lot of my time on fanpop to him!! Rest in peace!
over a year ago waldorf said…
Oh my god. What?!?!?! I don't even know what to say. I'm so sorry!
He got rushed hospital after he has a seizure due to Neuroglycopenia (shortage of glucose in the brain). He gained conciseness but only a couple of hours later he went into cardiac arrest. They tried to resuscitate him. At 5:24 he was announced dead.
I don't want to pry but, how are his family members coping? Especially the children... god, the children. When my father died, I was twelve and it still hurt a lot... and holy crap, they're just infants! I hate it when this happens...
Xavier-Remi cried himself to sleep and Mathieu(his brother) is shocked, just shocked since he was talking to him when he went into cardiac arrest.
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
I'm so sorry for your loss! Especially for his son. I lost my dad when I was 6, which is a terrible age to because I can't remember his... Do you mind me asking who the children are living with now? Is there some relative taking care of them?
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
I'm sorry to say I didn't really know lnw_75 that well, but he seemed like a nice guy. My heart goes out to his son and the rest of his family. RIP
over a year ago obsessedwithmd said…
Omg he was the nicest person evr!
This isnt fair!
over a year ago blaukat said…
I'm shocked. there are no words. I wish the best for his family and friends.
over a year ago codydog0317 said…
Yeah my bros friend died when he 19 to ........ Didn't know him well but still feel bad......
over a year ago CathCuddy said…
O.O! I'm in shock! WTF...

My condolences...
over a year ago house_amy2 said…
I've only recently joined Fanpop, but I knew of love_not_war_75 from various posts/forums. He seemed like a really nice guy. I'm really sorry.
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I just... I just don't know what to say... I'm so sorry. I'm speechless and crying and just...
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
I'm really sorry. My condolences.
over a year ago Biathine said…
NO NO NO NO NOOO! OMG ... he was such a nice and kind and funny person, I can't believe this!!!
Oh, gosh ... I'm so sorry. This is just ... it's not so long I've talked with him ... *cries*
What's going to happen to his son? To him? To you? To everyone????
over a year ago toti8 said…
My condolences to you,to Xavier-Remi and the rest of the family.RIP.I will never forget an article that love_not_war_75 wrote(I think on the Fanpop Users Spot) about the rape of his girlfriend and the greatness of his heart that was depicted concerning the upbringing of Xavier-Remi!
over a year ago Olivine said…
I'm so sorry...I read this yesterday evening but was very shocked because I didnt expect anything like that, so I'm replying now after I calmed down.
I hate that such things happen and people can't do anything against it...:(
My sincerest condolences.
over a year ago Le-Magnifique said…
My condolences to his family and friends.

*a moment of silence, please*
over a year ago Evrythingmaters said…
Same Olivine... I was to shocked and upset to reply yesterday, I was also desparately hoping that it was some kind of sick joke... but obviously not.

Im so so so sorry....
especially for his kid, I cant even imagine what they are going through... and his friends and family...
R.I.P
over a year ago EnjoyHuddy said…
Oh My God!! I didn't know anything!
Seriously I'm shocked! He really was a nice guy, and I knew him so well as the "Guy-Who-Lives-Just-Over-The-Border&q­uot­; (because he lived in France and I live in Italy)
I'm really speechless, I...I don't know what to say . At 1st I thought this spot was for the dead characters, like Amber or some patient, but then I read l_n_w75 and stay here with a dumb expression, wondering if this was a joke or not, but now, I'm...I'm... *wipes away a tear* I don't know what to say, I'm sorry, I'll really miss him!!!
over a year ago Ellen-smile said…
I'm back and now I know it's true. I'm so so very sorry for you and all of your friends and family. I know for a fact that he will be missed greatly, and I will pray. This is truly devastating, and he will never be forgotten.
over a year ago cocacola said…
wow...its just so strange...you never really expect one of the people you meet on fanpop to just...for this to happen...
over a year ago Huddyaddict12 said…
O_O ...
Omg i am so so sorry...
He was such a nice guy..i dont even no what to say..im just so sorry..my condolences.
*is still in shock*
over a year ago Biathine said…
I know what you mean cc. It's like - this can't happen here!
Even fanpop isn't immune to these types of things...
over a year ago Cuddles said…
OMG..I just read it because Olivine showed it to me.
I just arrived at her place and the only reason why I don't cry atm is because she is there.
I can't believe it...it must be a bad joke...I know it is not but I don't wantto believe it is true.
Same as plh I lost my dad when I was I very young (7) and...
*is shocked and speechless*
My condolences to his family and friends,I didn't know him well but he seemed like such a nice and friendly guy.
I'm so sorry...
*finally starts crying*
over a year ago HouseJr said…
OMG I'm almost crying (I don't want cause my cuz is still here) I can't believe I mean in the first convo I had with him he told me he was dying but I never expected it to happen so soon. I'm in so much shock right now, his poor family, especially his son. He will be greatly missed RIP LNW aka my fanpop granpop

*cries virtually*
I've been crying. I'm trying to cheer myself up but its really hard. I think I'm starting to really grasp what is going on. My condolences to his family and you T.
I'm suposed to be doing a project but I just can't leave! *cries* WHY!?
over a year ago housefrk said…
Oh my gosh. That's...really shocking.
I'm so sorry
He was so nice. I don't even know what to say
over a year ago jarik said…
I'll miss him because he was always nice to me.
He difinately was one of the good ones. At least he's reunited with his lady.
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is horrific! lnw75 was one of my favourite people on here and this is such a horrible, horrible thing to happen.
My heart goes out to his friends and family and his little boy.
RIP
over a year ago Sweet_Pants said…
Oh no...
this is...
just...
no.
My Condolences, sincerely.
over a year ago germany123 said…
do you have a password to his profile?
or will that just..stay?
Do you T? What will become of his account?
I have the password, but I'm not sure what to do about his account.
I think you should keep it and leave it like it is forever.