House M.D. I need your help AKA The Help Junior with her Project Contest

HouseJr posted on Dec 17, 2009 at 09:35PM
Ok guys Contest time!! You see over the winter break my History teacher is having us create and answer a DBQ (Document Based Question). She told us we could make it about ANYTHING in the world so of course I picked House MD (would've made it Wilson but that's too narrow) And what I need is the Documents (Articles, pictures, charts ect) to base my answer on, so what I need you guys to do is write me some articles!!

RULES/Info

Now of course you must be wondering "Well what are they suposed to be about, it has to be narrowed down somehow?" And you would be correct, so here it is I want articles about HOW HOUSE MD HAS CHANGED OVER THE YEARS

1. I would like the entries to stay between season 1 (starting at Pilot of course) to the end of season 5, because I don't want spoilers (just in case XD) and don't want any of the changes that are going on as of now but are yet to be wrapped up

2. Please try to keep your entry as ship free as possible, I don't want to be yelled at for picking finalists using how much Huddy they talked about as critrea XD Oh and no ship bashing either, remeber what you write will be public and we don't want a war staring in the comments.

3. There is no limit on how long or short it is, make it as long as you like, make it as short as like (but make sure it has suffient information or obviously you won't win).

4. Your entry must be turned in by JAN 2, 2010
I go back to school on the 4th and I need time to answer it (you have to write an essay to do so)

5. Though I don't think I've seen any, if you've already written an article like this you may submit it, unless you wrote so long ago that it violates #1 and if that's the case you could just revise it to fit my requirement :D

PRIZES/WINNERS
6. I will be picking 2 winners that I will actually use on my project but (I have to get six but I'm using the other 4 slots for other things than articles) To make this worth your while I will pick 5 finalists which will be put on a pick and posted for your fellow House MD spoters to judge, I will (try) to pick my two winners from the winners of this pick, but I might not have time to, so we'll see. The 5 finalists will also be getting major props from me!

Sorry this is such short notice I just got it like yesterday. Also before someone yells at me I CANNOT WRITE THE DOCUMENTS MYSELF! I have to COLLECT the documents and I write the essay answering the question. Well I think that's it guys, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thank you sooo much in advance and GOOD LUCK!!

CONTESTANTS
oldmovie
huddyislove
last edited on Dec 24, 2009 at 05:08AM

House M.D. 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago oldmovie said…
Oh wow, I'd love to try and write an article about this. I'm in the middle of my finals, so I'll see how much time I have, but hopefully I can help you out :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago huddyislove said…
smile
Are you sure you want to talk about House in front of all the class?
Major WOW to you for courage! I could never ever do that :PPPPP
And I'll try to write an article :)
over a year ago HouseJr said…
^ Don't think I have to present to the class, or at least I hope I don't *looks like a frightened kitten*
*BUMP*
Just reminding you guys I need your entries by the end of Jan 2, thanks :D
over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
Ah...didn't see this til now guess it's too late. But how'd it go?
Okay I guess, I used pictures instead of articles, one from season 1 and then one from season 5 and compared them. It went pretty good :D
last edited over a year ago