House M.D. House season 8?

CuddleableHuddy posted on Jul 08, 2010 at 02:07PM
I'm sorry if there already was a topic about this but I couldn't find it.

But I just hear a lot people saying that season 8 is the last season of House? Is there anyone who knows a bit more about this?

(Sorry for my English. I'm Dutch so it's not that good)
save

House M.D. 44 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 26-44 of 44

over a year ago HouseRoadHouse said…
Well at the begining of this season House was the most watched TV show in the world, if they keep that going i see no reason why the show will not go on to season 8 maybe 9, some romous are going round that they will try to match the 10 seasons that Friends managed. Personally i love this show and cannot get enough so i say bring on season 8, also i also have heard the only person who is signed up is Hugh Laurie but this is the same with every season previously they have not signed up the supporting cast until the end of the current season so only time will tell.
over a year ago hudlyfan said…
hmmm
jemihuddy : I hope =/
over a year ago Tortilla said…
And do u know when will start making 8 season?
over a year ago lilylover2009 said…
HuddyLover1: wait why?
over a year ago Mercygraves said…
over a year ago emem25 said…
big smile
blogcritics.org/video/article/house-md--ba­ck-­for­-an­-ei­ght­h/

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/lisa-edellst­ein­-on­-ho­use­s..­.ir­/

hope this link could help.. I like to have another round of House MD i guess to conclude things and what happened to all the Main characters from season 1 to 7..
over a year ago tomycvek said…
house md season 8 will be started in september
over a year ago Hugh_love said…
I think there is season 8 but i dont think there's gonna be any other seasons. Hey guys do u know any website that i can find David Shore's (the producer) email or a way to contact him... i think he is going to end house with cuddy and house together and that will just ruin the show .. house is better off without cuddy .
over a year ago PotterForever said…
Yeah I heard that too. Although the show hasn't been at it's best the last few years, I'd love for there to be more seasons after 8.
over a year ago adu2send said…
pls this waittin is killing me
Any info when will then begin s8
I hered it not more than a month
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
S8 will begin on October 3rd.
over a year ago vasia_cy said…
probably season 8 is the last cause producers and writers don't want the serie lose its value! Also Hugh Laurie said that its gone too long and rumors said that he wanted to leave too because he get bored... About ratings I think are very good guys and House still the most attractive serie on TV the latest years.They start for 1 or 2 seasons and they keept 8 seasons that's great succesful....Is normal that ratings are down but don't forget 7 years are too much for a serie .... I think season 8 is the last and its gonna be great season for all (cast0creator0producers and ratings)
over a year ago Huddyluver said…
I have heard that Lisa Edelstien will not be returning in season 8 to play the part of Cuddy. I really wonder how they are going to write her character off and who will be the new Dean of Medicene at PPTH.
over a year ago ginger_gram said…
crying
...and I've heard that Lisa Edelstein is not returning due to not coming to agreement about her contract- in cost cutting efforts, the main actors were asked to take pay cuts, and while Leonard and Epps may have reaching an agreement, Edelstein did not. I also hear that it's possible that Chase will be new dean of medicine, tho I don't know WHY...?? And, yes, I wonder how Cuddy will be written off, but after the season finale, isn't it clear that's what will happen? Some say he's better off without her, but I think SHE is better off without HIM! It's time to end it, before it goes further downhill.....but we'll all miss it one way or another!
over a year ago olispowers said…
sad
Everybody but lisa cuddy (lisa edelstien) has signed on but we meet new characters and they have only made a new contract for 1 more season but they haven't decided if it is the last season yet.
over a year ago olispowers said…
and the show will be returning october 3
over a year ago jonanne said…
tongue
It did return last night. Go see
My comments about Twenty Vicodin. I was sooo depressed. No one else seems to have felt that way. No quick wit, no real human, no forward growth, just he was right. Well he is almost always right and I want him to be right and happy. Am I the only one who sees season eight as just anticlimactic and sad almost? I am trying to have faith in the writers and Hugh directs season eight. We shall see.
over a year ago ettikajewellery said…
I had gone through the premier of house's season 8 .It once again proved the show's mantra: People don't change. Even in prison.I like this serial very much.
over a year ago huddyrocks said…
angry
I seriously diagree with everyone who is saying that it is time to end the show. BTW: Wilson is not leaving. LE is. that's that. And to all you that are saying that it is time to end the show here's a tip: try listing to your selfs. you are talking about ending house! Come on!!