House of Night Series The hottest

dei-girl posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 01:08AM
I'm sure that they're girls who might think that the boy characters of house of night are hot or cute, or (sadly) maybe even sexy. but i like to know who you think is the hottes and why?? maybe by their photos on the yearbook or the way they act??
last edited on Jan 08, 2009 at 04:39PM

House of Night Series 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago yalondae said…
Stark. I like his attitude, plus the way I picture him in my head.
over a year ago Bandgeek_XP said…
Well i like erik because he's just awesome and yeah but i kinda thought everyone was an ass in hunted
over a year ago latinlover said…
big smile
ok first it was eric the hot smexy one, but then agian there was health i never really liked him.. so overall i think i lovethe character stark one the way he acts to diff situations (like with zoey) and 2 the way i picture him in my head haha sad right
over a year ago RaineChild said…
Stark. The picture and the yearbook, his attitude and most of all his body. In the yearbook and in my head. And put two and two together, Z and Stark = ONE HOT COUPLE!

~RaineChild
over a year ago italiangirl976 said…
Stark. I like his personality and the way he acts.
over a year ago love_VA said…
hmmm
wat do u guys mean by the pictures and the year book??????
over a year ago zoeyfan12 said…
if u go to
link
look at the year book pics
over a year ago zoey_rb said…
I think stark is. the way i picture him in my head. the yearbook one isnt exactly like i picutured him but hes still cool
over a year ago jkirk16 said…
angelic
I don't like any of the people chosen for the yearbook but I love Heath. I was for Erik but I find myself all for Heath now. Not that I blame Erik for being possessive. He did walk in on her and Loren having sex. Because Zoey is a slut. But Heath has always loved her and stopped drinking for her. He doesn't shun her when she is marked and he is willingly reduced to a blood whore (sorry Vampire Academy reference) for her. She keeps hurting him and all he does is make sure shes okay and show her how much her cares for her.
over a year ago jkirk16 said…
angry
Okay stark was there like 2 hours and died. Then came back as an evil red fledgling and just because he doesn't kill Stevie Rae he still shot her!!! I don't even think of stark when I think of guys Zoey should be with
over a year ago booklover13 said…
stark!! his yearbook pic is HOT. and he really does care for zoey in the end, and would die for her. erik is way to posessive. zoey tries to stop hurting heath, but he keeps coming back. stark is my fave, but i also like darius. hes super nice and protective in a good way. hes not for zo, though, hes deff for aphrodite
over a year ago DragonDandel said…
ejgoevnmfekfirjfdLWHRDJhfakgøjghittr3tyje­LKS­Anj­oi-­JFI­J-V­FN.­KGN­M
Could peoplepleas stopp talking about Stark? Pleas?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago smartypants54 said…
heart
Totally, Stark, google him.... he's fucking sexy!!! He was sexy in my mind too
over a year ago Injury said…
big smile
Stark- he has the i dont care personality but he is still sweet on the inside not to mention he is totally breathtaking in the year book. i actually know someone who looks like that and yes its sad but i would so love to be Zoey even with her other guy troubles.
crying
EVERYBODY HATES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
smile
no on hates you its just Stark is new and the only one left for Zoey. would it be better if we spoke about Kalona? or Erik? or Loren? or Heath? damn there is alot of guys in Zoeys life i wish i were her
monkey
OK, I give Stark a single chance in burned. One. Singel. Chance.
And he better juse it. Beacause I`m going to be hard.
You bedder run, Stark. You bedder run(and save Zoey).
Otherwise I`m going to kill you with the gun.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
lol oh dear DragonDandel. good to know ur giving him one chance!