House of Night Series Kalona and Stark

yalondae posted on Mar 15, 2009 at 11:19PM
I have a weird theory. Kalona and Stark both seem to have a soul connection with Zoey. Why is that? I know that Kalona says that her soul calls to him, but really it is calling to Stark. Then Stark comes to her room during the time she is having a dream in which Kalona said she was calling to him. Could it be that Kalona and Stark have some type of connection? Zoey thinks about Stark and Kalona and Stark both come (Kalona in the dream and Stark in the flesh). Stark says that Kalona talks around him as though he isn't there sometimes. I don't know, my mind is just thinking weird right now. What do you think?

House of Night Series 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RaineChild said…
smile
My theroy:

Kalona: Calls her A-ya. Z's grandma is a Cherokee sister, and Also the newest Wise Woman.Kalona was trapped in a tunnel for over 100 years? and his so called love "A-ya" trapped him. Like her grandma said A-ya was beautiful...So Kalona has a connection to Z.

Stark: Natural connection.

So over all, Kalona and Stark have a connection to Z. But Stark and Kalona NO CONNECTION what so ever to the 2 of them.

All of the above is according the given info in the book(s) and to my thoughts on the next book.

~RaineChild, feel free to disagree with me!
over a year ago zoeybird17 said…
worried
In the end I hope she ends up with Stark but in theroy she might end up with Kalona sadly.
over a year ago zoeyfan12 said…
hmmm
in the end i hope she ends up wid stark too but she might end up wid erik coz she dont wanna hurt him !
over a year ago zoey_rb said…
sad
Stark is the one she should end up with. but sadly she might not.