HouseCam Chameron wedding????

lizzie_jo5 posted on Apr 12, 2009 at 06:00PM
Hey, can anyone confirm this???

I read that someone who's been on the set of episode 22 said it will Chase and Cameron who will get engaged after all....
DEAR GOOOD!!!
i hope this is triple false!!!!!,
does anyone know anything?? please let me know and put me out of my misery....

HouseCam 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
*SPOILER ALERT* DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED

According to this spoiler by Ausiello link) Chase and Cameron are going to break up. Now I honestly don't know how you can go from breaking up one moment to getting married the next, but I suppose anything's possible on House.
over a year ago lizzie_jo5 said…
thanks
i knew about this spoiler, however i am really scared of a twist laying ahead.... besides i don't think they would go ahead with such a shot-gun wedding.... i mean planing a wedding takes time, they would not definately be having a bachelor party so soon after getting engaged right??? i dont think they are in such a hurry...
over a year ago miss_orange said…
wink
and i don't think that ANUBODY Will plan a wedding, with Kutner's death, in leass not this season. and maybe the break up happens IN the wedding, that will be really... COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! and Hameron will RULE AGAIN!!!!
over a year ago MISAforever said…
hahahaahhahahahahhahahahahahhaahahhaaahaha­...­...­. sry I'm writing here but I couldn't resist-- CHAMERON 4EVER--- jejej.. they're getting married!!!!!
again sry,, it's not my intention to insult anybody...
over a year ago miss_orange said…
mischievous
Jesse spencer said that if a Chameron marriage is gonna happen, he's gonna leave the show (according to ines_Hameron) so how do aspect that a Chameron marriage is gonna happen with Chase not existing in the show? i think the wedding is going to be canceled.
over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
Well I think maybe the wedding may get canceled or they do get married and get divorced or something. Ausiello did ask if maybe Cameron was lying about her feelings for House and....*spoilers for season finale below*

after seeing that there is a strong likelihood that House will be institutionalized in the season finale I think Cameron will definitely be having some second thoughts.

*end spoilers*

Then again maybe the marriage thing is permanent. Maybe Jesse Spencer was kidding that he'd leave the show if that happened. Lol how weird would it have been to propose to Jenn again after they broke the marriage off IRL? XD And they're having a bachelor party next episode I wonder why the shotgun wedding?