Advertisement

Huddy The Huddy Void

fran2 posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 01:30PM
A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial.
A place for those who are angry.
A place for those who are in acceptance (lucky people!).
A place for all of us, hopeless Huddies, because we do feel that House and Cuddy have been the most incredible couple we’ve ever known and they are always gonna be the most incredible couple we have ever known.

Trying to survive the season 8 and hoping for a season 9 ;-))).....keep talking and keep the flame burning!

Title credit @bh
Pic credit @huddycat69
A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial. <br /
save

Huddy 416 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-275 of 416

over a year ago fran2 said…
last edited over a year ago
..........................................­...­..
..........................................­<wbr>...­<wbr>..
laugh
To console myself, I'll have to look at Hugh's ass every single day ...from here to eternity
To console myself, I'll have to look at Hugh's ass every single day ...from here to eternity
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
@Fran--amber here returning to haunt this House. Don't worry after a few days you will get over Dominica and realize the writers are not going to have House end up happy with a young wife at the end. If they gave us a thousand reasons why it wouldn't work with Cuddy in interviews then I don't forsee Dominica being his choice at the end. I am horrible and read spoilers though so I've had month to process this. It is for a lack of a better word icky though. This would be a sweeps week in ratings so leave the people in suspense tactics are employed. I just found out tonight's episode will be on march 12 because they are having the big car race that was delayed on Sunday due to lots of rain. Last night I read the Hunger Games till midnight after I bought it that afternoon. I don't read young adult fiction much but this was incredible! Set in the future where teenagers are chosen by lottery to fight to death as a reminder to not rebel against the government and everything is broadcast on large television screens it examines the current reality television and violence shown on tv. And honestly I had to keep reading till the end just to see who would make it out alive! Ps. One soul searching blue eyed stare from Hugh Laurie as a prize for guessing my name. I've seen one house fan with my name on Barbara barnEtts page but they seemed to be a house Cameron fan. Lol
over a year ago bluehue said…
rainy
Hey! Right..looks like House got "bumped" last night..now imagining House & Cuddy driving & chasing around the bumper track for 3 hours..oh yea, that was basically it..says cynical me.

@mysusp, Ha..I thought Amber was just too easy!
P.S. I read on BB's blog..speculations on endings..that someone mentions it would be cool if House, in a final scene..ends up back on that bus with Amber ghost..no more pain. "Hunger Games," sounds darkly interesting, like..the apocalypse will be televised..run for your lives!

Aah @fran, your pics of more meaningful memories..helped ease pain of "green card" fiasco! Yikes. It's like..House is still a prisoner..in his own home, with Dominca jumping around the place for the next 6 months..listening to her loud radio..instead of say..hearing our sad man..play the piano so sweetly.
P.S. "Lines in the Sand," a personal favorite. That little boy captured my heart too.

Oh yes @fran, and your last pic of nakey HL, reminds me of when Wilson told House, "You are a noble ass!"

Well, I do not think for a second..that House ends up with Dominca.
Wild speculation number 1:
1. I don't know, maybe House moves back in with his ill or dying mother..and he finally finds a link to love via the maternal connection.
Hey!  Right..looks like House got "bumped" last night..now imagining House & Cuddy driv
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
Fanpop lost my long post. @bluehue thanks for encouraging words. I can bear House alone but not with her which is mean of me but as Emma prayed in the Jane Austen movie. "i would be happy if he just remained single Lord that's all". Speaking of praying poor House forced to listen to the pop music of a former 80s christian artist! Ha ha I and some fellow Christians would say that Amy Grant is considered a little cheesy.... I would recommend Switchfoot to House as an intro. He would like the more angst approach along with electric guitar etc. It would be nice to see House decide that he likes some company after Dominica---Wilson come on and move in again! Order some Chinese and watch the nature channel. Two guys can do that without being two tigers away from a Vegas act as House said ;)
over a year ago Tammy8 said…
heart
http://thehousemdproject.squarespace.coom/­wri­tin­gs/­201­2..­.tm­l

I posted the above link because I wanted to give you a sample writing. this was written by a fan of House as a part of the huge goodbye project and tribute. I wanted you to see this because we have such wonderful ladies here whom express theirself so beautifully I wanted you all to know about this and to have an opportunity of your own to submit something.

This of course is via twitter and anybody that wishes to surf twitter a bit I am tammy757 and I will gladly help if anyone needs it. This was a very personal show for us that led us to each other and introduced us to such a great character. I love you ladies very much and for the better part of two and half years you have been my family. I never want to lose touch with you.