Huddy The Huddy Void

fran2 posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 01:30PM
A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial.
A place for those who are angry.
A place for those who are in acceptance (lucky people!).
A place for all of us, hopeless Huddies, because we do feel that House and Cuddy have been the most incredible couple we’ve ever known and they are always gonna be the most incredible couple we have ever known.

Trying to survive the season 8 and hoping for a season 9 ;-))).....keep talking and keep the flame burning!

Title credit @bh
Pic credit @huddycat69
A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial. <br /
save

Huddy 419 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 176-200 of 419

over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
smile
Hi Maggie may and all fellow fanpoppers. I think of you all too when I'm not here. My new and "exciting" thing is that I have taught myself the beginnings of tenor ukulele. Now I just need a vacation to Hawaii.... Sigh. @. Bluehue Do you watch BBC Sherlock? I know someone who does and they have been counting down the days till it returns. I watched a couple of season 1 with them and they watched some of 1/2 house with me. They told me I HAVE to watch New Girl so I am going to try that soon. Cuddy please come back....sound of my plea echoing along the corridors of the Internet. And seeing Rachel would be awesome. By the way I think tje last episode should have House opting to amputate his leg as a sign that he has actually made progress and I think Cuddy should be the one he tells this to as a mirror of Three Stories Help Me and After Hours. Then we could get a death scene, Houses funeral, see the impact he's had on others just like how in Sherlock Holmes Sherlock "died" but tje author brought him back to life. It's time for another hallucination right? ;)
No I wouldn't want him to really die but a coma/hallucination/dream would be cool after or during surgery to amputate his leg would allow us to see what he thinks about his life. I don't have twitter but I know lots of house fans use it
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fran2 said…
kiss
Hey Huddies all over the world how are you?
@maggie – welcome back :-))
@bh – I totally agree with you about BB ;-)) someone told her that she must wait in line???!!! XDDDD
@mysusp… thanks for your positivity XDDDDD
New year ... new perils of paranoia ...
where were we? ah yes, the possible return of Cuddy
Hey Huddies all over the world how are you? <br />
@maggie – welcome back :-))<br />
@bh – I tota
just thinking about this hypothesis is crazy
just thinking about this hypothesis is crazy
someone is already toasting
someone is already toasting
Someone is already thanking God
Someone is already thanking God
Someone is angry
Someone is angry
someone is dusting off the illusions
someone is dusting off the illusions
someone is dreaming about a future…great… Huddy family
someone is dreaming about a future…great… Huddy family
TPTB in the meantime are picking up the thread interrupted so abruptly with Moving On…be patient guys! may be they need a little time, they’re confused you know
TPTB in the meantime are picking up the thread interrupted so abruptly with Moving On…be patient gu
they are questioning
they are questioning
and sooner or later they will give birth
and sooner or later they will give birth
Many ways remain open for a rapprochement, if only TPTB wanted to use all of the gray matter that Mother Nature has put at their disposal…
Many ways remain open for a rapprochement, if only TPTB wanted to use all of the gray matter that Mot
One way…Cuddy invites House to her new home for a clarification
One way…Cuddy invites House to her new home for a clarification
Or… little Rachel is in danger of life…call dr. House!
Or… little Rachel is in danger of life…call dr. House!
Another one…House refuses to do more clinic hours for Foreman…
Another one…House refuses to do more clinic hours for Foreman…
You see? Huddies are optimistic! Our ship will survive all odds. At the end Lisa and Greg will find even a pleasing jeweller
You see? Huddies are optimistic! Our ship will survive all odds. At the end Lisa and Greg will find e
And what about me?
And what about me?
2012 will be a fantastic year ... I’M SURE
2012 will be a fantastic year ... I’M SURE
laugh
Hooray for Fran cartoons! I don't know what time it is in Italy but House is actually next week in case you are looking for it. Today is Martin Luther King jr holiday. I watched Marley and Me last night (I cried and movies don't make me cry) but the thought intruded while I was watching that House and Cuddy watched it according to Moving On episode LOL.
@mysusp – “House and Cuddy watched it according to Moving On episode”
O_O I didn’t remember!
Marley and me made me cry too ... but I cry easily

During this period, blaming the long hiatus and the suffering that still gives me watching House without Cuddy, I had a great need of comforting food for my soul. Unexpectedly, I found it watching Downton Abbey, a BBC series. Downton Abbey speaks in a sentimental way of life and death, love and compassion, suffering and joy, the temptation to let go and the art of survival. I have been dazzled by so much magnificence. It is a sentimental work because it speaks directly to the heart, an organ that we "Huddies" are not ashamed to own. It tells the story of an aristocratic English family (owner of the estate which gives the name to the series) in parallel with the servants. The series began in 1912 with the news of the Titanic’s sinking, continuing with the outbreak of the first World War and the impact that changes have on the various characters. It‘s a series highly emotional, very touching (the second season is great), very careful analysis and development of interpersonal relationships, personal changes connected to the external environment changes (because people change!!! Shore, please, take a look……). It’s a drama but at the same time it offers moments of great hilarity, typically British. The actors are wonderful, the characters are engaging, the story is engaging, historical reconstruction (from costumes to locations) very accurate. A true medicine.
Now I feel a little guilty because I went OT, but in my defense I can say that House could hit transitive property: HL is British and basically everything related to England and the British makes me think of him.

Hugs everyone :-)))

Below, the magnificent Downton Abbey
@mysusp – “House and Cuddy watched it according to Moving On episode”<br />
O_O I didn’t reme
over a year ago bluehue said…
smile
My suspicion is @mysusp is strumming songs on new tenor ukulele...sounds really fun..& hope to see you playing on a Hawaii beach sometime soon.

YES, I really like the newest version of Sherlock on BBC, I too am counting down the days to Season 2. It was created by Stephen Moffat, (creator or Doctor Who 11).
BTW, my fave comedy is “30 Rock,” for the Liz Lemon & Jack friendship, I laugh out loud whenever Jenna sings..especially her Janis Joplin. Just started watching 30 Rock a few months ago in syndication..after it’s been on for like 5 years!
So..at this rate..I’ll start watching “New Girl” in 2016.

Also, your, “Cuddy should be the one he tells this to as a mirror of Three Stories,” version of an ending..sounds interesting. Imagining Cuddy’s return presence in “voice over only,” a speaking role as narrator, could be quite a powerful twist of an ending. So close..and yet so far.

@fran, Ha..that was funny..about BB. APPLAUSE too, for your “Cartoon Stories!”
You’re the best. LOVE Lisa hyperventilating in paper bag, “dusting off the illusions,” would love to see House do “Alzheimer’s Clinic” duty, enemy ship rings. Well..you definately help fill the Huddy Void!

Also, I love that snowy night photo of the “magnificent Downtown Abbey,” and will definately look for the show on tv, tea & biscuits YESSS..that sounds jolly good perfect for me..as I tend to latch on to many (quality) British series..where it is still possible to immerse oneself in a good story.
(I appreciate your (not so) subtle irony?! Literally..a show about survivors of a sinking ship). Sign me up!

Hey to @tammy..@maggiemay..& all, hope to read your good comments again soon!! LOL.

Photo: What's he saying? (Come 'on Huddies..you can think of something?!)
@bluehue's lame attempt:
"Oh you want me to list House's good points?..let's see..ummm..well..that one time."
My suspicion is @mysusp is strumming songs on new tenor ukulele...sounds really fun..& hope to se
cool
LOL I wondered if anyone had posted lately and Fran did and it also says bluehue was on 5 minutes ago. Fran sounds like you've found a series with great themes and off topic posts are fine by me :). I enjoy hearing about personal stories plus the themes in House are found in various forms of art. Bluehue I've seen some 30 Rock also. Pretty funny my favorite was generalissimo soap opera episode where Jack tried to get the Spanish grandma to like the evil soap opera character "let's look at pictures of your grandchildren and them we can go to mcdonalds and order only coffee.". I actually want House to personally tell Cuddy to amputate similar to the scene in After Hours but a narrative as in Three Stories would be an interesting approach. I feel like House is in a state of homeostasis at the moment. It's as if they are afraid to move forward until they decide how long they will be on the air. And yes David Shore people do change!!! Hmmm not sure what the caption for Hugh should be. "Mr. Shore, here are the reasons House should have a satisfying ending for the viewers."
over a year ago huddycat69 said…
smile
Hi everybody!

@fran great cartoons story as always XD (love the jewelers pic, very funny) and very nice pic of Downton Abbey

@BH @mysusp nice to see you here :))

@maggiemay23 welcome back :))

as for Hugh's pic, " David and FOX's "directors", here are the reasons why Lisa should come back:..."

I was skiing but I'm back now, and I'll try to post more often.

And House comes back tomorrow!!
Hi everybody!<br />
<br />
@fran great cartoons story as always XD (love the jewelers pic, very funny
@bh “(I appreciate your (not so) subtle irony?! Literally..a show about survivors of a sinking ship). Sign me up!”
Ahahahahahahah…well…not really, the Titanic is just an event that will have an impact on the history of this family. But we are survivors, aren’t we?
HL’s good points…
1 - I want Lisa back this season and in season 9 (eheheheheh)
2 - I want at least an episode devoted entirely to the Huddy sex.
3 - remember that without me there is no House

@mysusp “I actually want House to personally tell Cuddy to amputate similar to the scene in After Hours but a narrative as in Three Stories would be an interesting approach.”
Woman, I see the your wish list is becoming more and more cheerful XDDDDDDD…but I agree, give us a trunk full of suffering and a river of tears. Or House is not House.
@huddycat – your pic is fantastic as always :-))))

and now we come to bad news. I do not know (for reasons we all know, I suppose) when and if I can see the new episodes *crying*
trying to look at the glass half full… I could build an alternative reality and live happily forever and ever O_o
@bh “(I appreciate your (not so) subtle irony?! Literally..a show about survivors of a sinking ship