Hugh & Lisa Huli for a PCA - Wishful Thinking Coverage Thread

HuddyBea posted on Nov 11, 2010 at 08:12AM
"It's elementary, my dear Watson."
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

by @Fran!!!

Let it be fun, let be free ;)

It's kind hard to pick a motto...I mean there are some many great lines and still none represents them completely. There's the sexual tension yeah, but also the love and the amazing soul connetion, so I'll go with my favourite, which is not a Huli quote but I think it's seriously the most poetic thing that has never been said about them =,)

"In many ways Hugh Laurie gets to be the sun around which the show revolves, but the sun can’t be fully appreciated unless it’s contrasted with the moon. Edelstein is the moon to Laurie’s sun...she reflects his light in a way that grows her character and his"

last edited on Jun 20, 2012 at 06:47AM

Hugh & Lisa 1048 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1048

over a year ago HouseMindFreak said…
Or LIVE THERE!!!!!!!!!!! Kids are grown missy...you love him? LIVE THERE WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!

HULI!!!!!!!!
Or LIVE THERE!!!!!!!!!!! Kids are grown missy...you love him? LIVE THERE WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!

HULI!
over a year ago HLforever said…
Hum I went back to Huddyholic's TW page and I'm getting more and more skeptical.

"I am very positive it was her. And she was driving alone." (what she tweeted to Bea)

How can she be this sure about everything?? I'm beginning to think that she might have just made it all up after all...
over a year ago HuddyBea said…
OR FUCKING THIS!!! JESUS!!! DON'T COME AND TELL ME HE'S JUST A GREAT ACTOR CAUSE HE'S NOT!!!! HE'S NOT SO GOOD DAMN IT!!!

@HMF: I want to be honest. I wouldn't visit my ex-husband who now has a new partner. I just wouldn't. Especially if the deal is that he's been in love with her for years
OR FUCKING THIS!!! JESUS!!! DON'T COME AND TELL ME HE'S JUST A GREAT ACTOR CAUSE HE'S NOT!!!! HE'S NO
I agree with you @bea, thats why I'm not believing this. Hugh and Lisa have been avoiding each other in public when they used to not. Jo could have visited at any time even if he is busy...who gives a damn? If you love him you always want to be with him. She wasn't there for the Emmys (nice time to see him you know) kids are grown ("My job is done") she can live there with him.

And yes, Hugh is a talented actor but--this pains me to say this--he's not the greatest in the whole fucking world!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Delia_Beatrice said…
Jesus, my mother and all saints!

CALM DOWN, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

What on earth are we doing here? You are giving yourselves heart attacks and, mind you, there ISN'T a gorgeous blue eyed doctor around!!!!!

What is it we "know"? That a girl on twitter, supposedly a nice girl, THINKS she saw a woman who looks like Jo driving around the streets of LA.

And you are all losing it?!?! Get a hold of yourselves, guys.

1. Assuming that girl is telling the truth, there is a HUGE chance that was not Jo.
2. Even if it was (which is very improbable, in my opinion), there are a huge bunch of reasons for a separated couple with THREE children to meet and talk and spend time together, with or without the children. Hugh is a gentleman, a civilised man who respects the mother of his children and will do everything in his power to maintain a decent and friendly relationship with her.

The extent to which you guys are freaking out would have fit a much more serious situation. Like Hugh wearing the ring, or mentioning "his loving wife" in TV interviews, or showing up with her at the Emmys, or announcing that she is moving with him to LA.
This is NOTHING. NOTHING. RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!
zzz
Ok, I am done. I can't keep on like this for tonight. I am not believing a word till I see a pic or sth consistent.

I am off to bed Hulis. AND I DO FUCKING BELIEVE!!!!
Ok, I am done. I can't keep on like this for tonight. I am not believing a word till I see a pic or s
I am agreeing with you @Delia_Beatrice, just couldn't get the words down...I was skeptic of this anyway:)

Good night @bea:)

Like this is a way a 'married' man acts with another woman:)

I am agreeing with you @Delia_Beatrice, just couldn't get the words down...I was skeptic of this anyw
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
Hey guys. Let's do some twitter an check this out. everything is ok. Just a another day at the beach
Hey guys. Let's do some twitter an check this out. everything is ok. Just a another day at the beach
This freaking out thing can really drain you...everyone must stay level-headed, freaking out makes you think non-logically:)

Even with Lisa, I know she's a wonderful actress but you can only 'fake' something so much.
This freaking out thing can really drain you...everyone must stay level-headed, freaking out makes yo
over a year ago Belle0308 said…
My points I want to make:
1) Lisa has been clear on her feelings for Hugh with the disclaimer "BUT he is married". Therefore, we do know that if his marriage wasn't in the way, Lisa would apparently feel able to act on her feelings.

2) Hugh hasn't worn his wedding ring by my very inaccurate count, at least for 10 months, possible 12.

3) Jo hasn't attended an awards ceremony with Hugh for at least 12 months, again by my own rather imperfect count.

4) Since this last summer hiatus, Hugh has been keeping himself VERY busy with a movie, a CD, a tour up coming so it doesn't look to be changing any time soon. He is filling his schedule.

5) The looks these two exchange when together could melt a snowman in the middle of antartica.

Until the day comes that we actually know something substantial, it's all speculation. That makes it hard for us little Huli's with our fragile, passionate Huli Hearts. Any little fly in the ointment sends us spinning.

I am raising my glass (Right, you can't see it) to some very solid answers before the year is out.

; )

over a year ago HugeEgoSorry said…
Whoa! The load of panic and heart attacks... Ha, same old HuLi days huh? I'm actually surprise that almost all of you panicked in days like these when someone tweeted about seeing wifey around. Aren't we all used to this? Again, here's the cycle goes. We're happy and all of the sudden, we're down and then we'll be happy again and repeat.
I agree with what Belle and Delia_Beatrice said and I will add no more. Right now I'm just seated here, calm to be specific. I guess this is the benefit of keeping HuLi at arms length and dipping only a finger in terms of thinking Hugh have divorced his wife.

Relax guys, okay? Let this pass and you'll see we'll be back on the happy days. Like I said, it's a cycle.

BTW, if it's really Jo, how come she's here when next week, Hugh could just be flying to London for their three break? *eyebrow arch* Maybe Jo figured out her little boy Hugh can't fly alone... *sarcastic lol*
Another btw, how come someone who seldom goes in LA has a Los Angeles driver's license? I bet when she's here, Hugh does all the driving. Wouldn't it take time and days for someone to get one?
over a year ago HugeEgoSorry said…
I just twittered with Huddyholic. She told me "Jo" was driving a blue mini copper without the roof on. Two years ago, we saw HuJo pics outside their London house and both are in it. Now, do you think Jo bought another copper for LA use or did they had it shipped from London to LA? O.o Another question pops out, doesn't Hugh have enough cars already for her to use or doesn't he let her drive the things he bought and made her bring her own? *eyebrow arch again*
over a year ago turtlebay82 said…
Hey Guys! GY just tweeted a few pics from set and there's one of Lisa!!! So, I doubt she was in NYC yesterday. God, this girl looks good even in a puffy North Face jacket and her hair up in a medical hair net! ;)

This just goes to show us we really can't trust what people tweet. I apologize to everyone for even mentioning the tweet. Didn't mean to stir up so many emotions.
Morning Hulis!

@turtlebay please, don't ever mention that. I had read that and I hadn't share it cause I didn't want to panic the way I did. Now, I tottally agree with you guys, and I talked to Belle last night and ItalianHuddy and we agreed there were too many strange things. I am sorry if I freaked out. I am not used to it that much: I have been a Huli since I first signed in in May 2009 but I've been into Huli so much only since April 2010, so this makes kinda of a newbie, emotioanally speaking. Apologies.

I want someone to explain me how do you explain how do you fake something so beautiful?

God, if I feel devasted just for the POSSIBILITY they might NOT be a thing (which I don't believe, mind you, it's my fucking messed up bruised inconscious talking)...ok ENOUGH!!!!
Morning Hulis!

@turtlebay please, don't ever mention that. I had read that and I hadn't share it cau
@Bea or @turtlebay neither of you need to apologize, all of us are on pins and needles everyday in the world of Huli so anything that goes against Huli we're all going to get touchy.

I've learned to listen to the good ol' instincts and if it says 'nay' I'm not concerned but if it sends off 'alert' then you'll know when I'm freaking out.

Also, Bea, you can't fake that much naturalness...I know you and many other girls here have seen alot of actors 'kissing' etc, and all of them feel 'fake' but not these two, they're too damn natural.
@Bea or @turtlebay neither of you need to apologize, all of us are on pins and needles everyday in th
I know @HMF, I know, damn it. I am trying to remember the last time that a kiss left me with this sense of total fullfilment, you know what I mean? Like YOU were giving that kiss, like a kiss so everywhelming that you felt your stomach squirming and remained like an idiot in front of the black TV screen begging for more and I don't rember one single damn kiss I loved more than the Joy one, the UMS one or all the moments in Now What. When you watch kisses on TV, as much as beautiful they all you always end up feeling like frustrated....like sth is missing. I don't know, the they actors pressed lips against each other or the way they title their heads....could you make an example THIS good? Just one? I can't find.
Okay here is a vid of Mulder and Scully (X-Files) played by David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. Two actors that have been shipped since day one and even to this day.

This vid is of all their on-screen kisses

COMPARE
Well, what I see is tenderness and a great complicity but passion...is another thing. It's like, I don't...I see two people who are comfortable with each other, but I stick to the idea Huli is from anotehr planet.

You made me remember I used to love this show when I was a teen. It was rather corny, but their kisses totally reminded me of Moulder and Scully's, although IMO the X-files ones are better
And another thing. In all these shows, feelings are totally out there: characters do not deflect or hide from them. Both Lois and Clark or M&S are clearly and openly in love. On House instead Huddy is constantly underplaying their mutual feelings, both because we got very few moments of physical contact so far and because it's not the usual kind of show and yet you get the feeling they love each other even more just from one stare!!! How's that even possible? The writing? Give me a break...
And another thing. In all these shows, feelings are totally out there: characters do not deflect or h
Thats because DD and GA were and are great friends, their off-screen and on-screen chemistry was amazing but its nothing compared to Huli. With these two...you can literally feel it with them and its not friendship. DD and GA never looked at each other like these two do.

Ahah I watched Lois and Clark! It does seem "X-Filey" in terms of kissing but yeah X-Files was better in that sense.

EDIT Exactly...these two just ooze 'in love' no matter what.
heart
I really needed this Huli fix, but it's scary how much into them I am right now. I really grew engrossed. This is bad. I am too breakable, it's not healthy, but HOW for the love of God can one NOT be in love with their love?
I really needed this Huli fix, but it's scary how much into them I am right now. I really grew engros
Without Huli we wouldn't have Huddy...can't write a scene about these two characters without some sexual tension because of Hugh and Lisa.

Thats why we're all obessesed with them...THEY DID IT!!
Without Huli we wouldn't have Huddy...can't write a scene about these two characters without some sex
Sorry, I had to do some errands :P I am back ;)

Another "give me a fucking break": while people around adjust random stuff, Hugh plays comfortably with the sand and Lisa with his well-formed bicep...yeah...and I am Micky Mouse.
Sorry, I had to do some errands :P I am back ;)

Another "give me a fucking break": while people arou
Good Morning Everyone! I guess I should say afternoon for many of you. Again I am so sorry for stirring up too many emotions yesterday. I seriously did not mean to. I honestly was interested in everyone's thoughts and had no clue it would cause such panic. I will know better next time.

As far as Hugh and Lisa go, if we're all wrong and they aren't or have never been more than friends in real life, then God help them please. Because denying that deep of an attraction and intimacy is throwing away what most people search an entire lifetime to find!

p.s. Love how Lisa is stroking Hugh's arm in that beach picture. Doesn't someone else we know likes to do that too? :)
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
heart
"A perfect fit"
"A perfect fit"
I love that picture tammy! The way Lisa's body is leaning into him and Hugh's leg. They are just so comfortable with each other. The only thing that I can't figure out is Hugh's look. Is he listening intently? Is Lisa whispering naughty thoughts in Hugh's ear? LOL Ahh, those beach pix are such a mystery!
over a year ago huddyislove said…
laugh
I wouldn't use a ford 'great friends' on David and Gillian... since I'm about 110% sure one of her kids is his XD
Need to keep up my mood
Need to keep up my mood
over a year ago mexicanhuddy said…
someone in tweeter said that saw jo in L.A, =(
over a year ago Katia1997 said…
meh
"someone in tweeter said that saw jo in L.A"

*headdesk* *went to think about ways of suicide*
Old information, we went through this last night.
heart
Just stole every possible Upfront pic :P

Now this is funny, I noticed in almost all the pics their expression are alike. Like the same kind of mimic reaction to whatever they are watching, like this one: both heads slightly down. God I love when Hugh smiles like that...
Just stole every possible Upfront pic :P

Now this is funny, I noticed in almost all the pics their e
heart
Or this one...
Or this one...
heart
Or again..
Or again..
heart
And then I noticed that I had never seen Lisa hiding so much behind Hugh...
And then I noticed that I had never seen Lisa hiding so much behind Hugh...
Bea thanks for posting these!!!!!!!!!!

I have a reason why I'm so happy:
Remember my little body language article? The first one? About the tight lipped thing?
Hugh constantly, for the most part, has his lips tight in all these pictures...do you remember what that means?

And they are 'reflecting' each other's expression
over a year ago IlobeYou said…
smirk
HMF - your article was one of the first things that i read when found this place. I remember very much, cause i read more than one time :P

I'm not crazy, but i have a habit read the same things about Huli more than one time... I dont know why i do it... maybe can be my desire that Huli can be real... ou maybe i definitly need to go to madhouse...

good evening, everyone! ;)

i just read all the 4 pages since the last time I was here. And the roller coaster continues...

Maybe can be just my imagination...but i think we will have some surprise in the coming months.. I dont live in USA to say that i'm completely sure. But the things are getting so obvious...

about body language, one of my favorites:
HMF - your article was one of the first things that i read when found this place. I remember very muc
big smile
@Ilobeyou They were?! Wow, thanks:)
But you are not crazy for reading Huli stuff over and over, I do it quite often and I study psychology! We are just crazy about them and how can we not?

I do live here in the US, and at times I feel we're going to hear something but...I'm not going to get my hopes up, must stay level-headed.

This one is my favorite<3
@Ilobeyou They were?! Wow, thanks:)
But you are not crazy for reading Huli stuff over and over, I do
over a year ago IlobeYou said…
hahaha...Lisa's face in this pic sounds like funny to me. I mean, she's sounds shy but the same time, is happy for to be with Hugh.

my body asks for bed...tomorrow will be a long day to me...

sometimes i will want one day with 30 hours...

good dreams for everyone! =)

bed time...
hahaha...Lisa's face in this pic sounds like funny to me. I mean, she's sounds shy but the same time,
over a year ago Katia1997 said…
Good morning people))))) I'm already in school))
over a year ago ankcuta said…
heart
Good Morning @katia, morning girls.... I'm prepared for this day... I will go in a trip in the mountains with my friends.. so I will be off for 5 days... but Huli will be in my heart all the time:D... I hope that when I will be back.. I will have something good to read or to see:D
Take care of you, my darling sinners:D.. Have a Huli daY!
over a year ago HLforever said…
heart
Haha Kat what are you doing on Fanpop at school??!! Concentrate! xD

@ankcuta Have a fun hiking trip!! :D

BTW, does anyone have a link to watch Fry & Laurie Reunited?
wink
Morning girls! :)

Have fun @ankuta ;)

Hi @kat! LMAO!You're already here XD

@HMF my pleasure :D

@HLforever...I have a download link on drhouse.forum but it should be just for bembers link givi it a try. As soon as sth shows up on TW, I'll share it.

I can feel the sparks from here ;)

PS Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Morning girls! :)

Have fun @ankuta ;)

Hi @kat! LMAO!You're already here XD

@HMF my pleasure :D

@H
Hello @Bea!

Speaking of sparks...
Hello @Bea!

Speaking of sparks...
over a year ago BoHouse_ said…
heart
Morning sweeties!

Haaaapppppy Thanksgiving!
Morning sweeties!

Haaaapppppy Thanksgiving!
heart
Ahha LMAO! @HMF XD Have you seen the Reunion yesterday? He was so so happy back in May...so glowing...so funny :D And at some point he talked about when he was thinking about being a policeman or sth like this and we all commented that it would be a waste 'cause, yeah maybe the uniform is missing, but the handcuffs came anyway :P

Sorry I am stuck on this pics...I can't get over how much embraced they were =,)

Hi @bohouse :)
Ahha LMAO! @HMF XD Have you seen the Reunion yesterday? He was so so happy back in May...so glowing..
No I haven't seen it but I've seen the pics from it and he is definitely one happy guy...gotta love his natural smile<3
I actually read about him wanting to be a police man in China a couple of years ago! Wasn't new to me but I find it adorable:)

I don't think they ever seperated at the Upfronts!
No I haven't seen it but I've seen the pics from it and he is definitely one happy guy...gotta love h
over a year ago volt1 said…
hmmm
good morning every one
"And then I noticed that I had never seen Lisa hiding so much behind Hugh... "
i notice the same.Can someone analyze this?
heart
This one you posted is amazing isn't it? Like the very same reaction and expression. What the hell, I'll spam this thread with upfront photos, they are too beautiful =,)
This one you posted is amazing isn't it? Like the very same reaction and expression. What the hell, I
@volt1 I'll analyze for you:)

Hiding always means...hiding, the way these two are showing with their smiles, how they keep arm in arm screams 'couple' BUT Hugh's tight lips, and Lisa 'hiding' behind him means one thing....keeping a secret.

I think I should make just one BIG collage of the Upfronts, but then it would probably burn up Fanpop from all the secretive hotness.