Hugh & Lisa Huli for a PCA - Wishful Thinking Coverage Thread

HuddyBea posted on Nov 11, 2010 at 08:12AM
"It's elementary, my dear Watson."
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

by @Fran!!!

Let it be fun, let be free ;)

It's kind hard to pick a motto...I mean there are some many great lines and still none represents them completely. There's the sexual tension yeah, but also the love and the amazing soul connetion, so I'll go with my favourite, which is not a Huli quote but I think it's seriously the most poetic thing that has never been said about them =,)

"In many ways Hugh Laurie gets to be the sun around which the show revolves, but the sun can’t be fully appreciated unless it’s contrasted with the moon. Edelstein is the moon to Laurie’s sun...she reflects his light in a way that grows her character and his"

last edited on Jun 20, 2012 at 06:47AM

Hugh & Lisa 1048 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-1000 of 1048

over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@Bea - I love your logic and your style
last edited over a year ago
@Bea - I love your logic and your style
over a year ago segreto said…
@HLforever, @HouseMindFreak and @HuddyBea Thank you so so much for your kind (and calming) words. You're all absolutely right. We shouldn't freak out over something like that. So I apologize for the earlier drama.

"we should just stick to our faith which is based in so much more than just a couple of pics with a man that didn't even look like her type."

XD Exactly! Yes! :)
over a year ago a_lee said…

Why would that "source" just now say she saw Lisa walk hand-in-hand with another guy at the SAG event, which happened weeks ago.

RIDICULOUS.

over a year ago Belle0308 said…
My guess is that it's nothing. Also, I went to see my best friend from High School a few weeks back and we hugged and kissed and told each other we loved each other and I am a married woman. The thing is, he is gay, so maybe someone would accidentally think that was more than it was.
My point is just that someone might see something and think it is different than it is.

My next thoughts are that even IF Lisa is dating this guy we have seen in the past that the boyfriends don't usually last too long. My guess is that it would be hard to accept this person knowing in the back of your mind that there is someone out there you feel more deeply about. Does that make sense?

I don't know what tomorrow will bring, all I know is that I have seen plenty of married couples, engaged couples, lovers that don't look at each other the way those two do. Lisa E could get married tomorrow and I would still say that in the back of her mind she is going to be thinking, "I guess this guy is going to have to do." I can't really see her doing that, but I refuse to believe that she walks around throwing those looks at just any old guy. I think they are reserved for the man she knows touches her soul, her mind in a way that no one else is ever going to.

Maybe I am too much of a romantic but from what we have to go on, all of the pictures and videos and interviews on here, I don't see ANY other couple on TV or movies like that.

If Lisa is with someone else it is more than likely because she is lonely and doesn't think that there is any future for her and Hugh. That is my thoughts.

Bottomline is that I don't think so.
over a year ago huddy88 said…
"Why would that "source" just now say she saw Lisa walk hand-in-hand with another guy at the SAG event, which happened weeks ago. "
She didn't say it now.I knew it from last week.She told it to a friend of hers who is in the fandom and i learnt it from her.I really don't mind if she is dating someone because she is going to break up with him like she did with all the others!lol
over a year ago HouseMindFreak said…
Well I've looked everywhere for pics of her at the SAG awards and they call come up for 2009.
I don't think she was there. And there was no reason for her to be there anyway.
The person who thinks she saw her may have been mistaken and besides Lisa herself has said that there is nothing wrong with having fun with other people (like guys) while in a relationship so this is something blown way out of proportion and mixed in with rumors.
And why would she have anything to do with a married man when she wouldn't even do that with Hugh?

This is more intimate than she has been with anyone.
Well I've looked everywhere for pics of her at the SAG awards and they call come up for 2009.
I don'
Screen Actors Guild doesn't only have their awards. They are an actual guild for screen actors so that they can contribute to a pension plan, participate in an insurance plan and so on. You can only get a SAG card I believe after appearing in a film or films depending on the size of the role. I believe you have to be on set 15 days to qualify.
The have an awards show every year that the membership votes on.
It's possible that they had some sort of function, gathering or voting. I believe all members of the SAG would be eligible to vote.
I am not saying she was there, I am just saying that there are probably more reasons to be there than just the awards.

Again...I don't really know what is going on but I will never NOT be a HuLi. Words lie, eyes don't.
I'm talking about the event where Lisa,Omar,Jesse and Peter went and talked about House and acting.Not the awards.There is an article about that at the links place.Of course she was there.

"And why would she have anything to do with a married man when she wouldn't even do that with Hugh? "
This is odd...
Oh that one! Yeah I saw that. Still doesn't explain anything and again no proof of anything.

Just like there was no proof of someone saying they saw Lisa at a resturant in NY when she was in LA shooting. Or when someone said they saw her in Pennsylvania.
Just like there was no proof of someone saying they saw Jo in Hollywood driving alone.

So I will say this again...she is just friends with the guy, thats all there is here!!
I guess we will learn what is going on when she goes at the PCAs.Let's hope she will win and will go.
About Jo,i really think that they aren't together anymore and they just don't say it.This marriage is totally fake.
over a year ago HuliHookup said…
@Belle: "Maybe I am too much of a romantic but from what we have to go on, all of the pictures and videos and interviews on here, I don't see ANY other couple on TV or movies like that."

My thoughts exactly. I've shipped many couples before, but it's always been fictional characters. Never real people. Seeing them outside of character, as themselves, you can't deny the mutual attraction they share with one another.

"Again...I don't really know what is going on but I will never NOT be a HuLi. Words lie, eyes don't."

The eyes are the windows to the soul.
My instincts tell me not to worry. I don't think we'll get anything from the PCA's as both of them had a chance to be together at an event and they'll do the 'seperated' thing again.

With rumors, there is always something that doesn't add up and thats why they're just rumors.

Oh yeah, Hugh's marriage is over no doubt about that.

To tell the difference between a genuine smile and a forced smile is tricky.
With a genuine smile the eyes will scrunch up more and the lines around the eyes will show up more.
The mouth muscles are more flexible and easy to maneuver whereas the eye muscles are not. You have to be very happy in order for those muscles be included in the smile.

Can you see a difference in these two?

(I believe he was there to accompany her. Even he doesn't look excited, Hugh looks more happy than he does.)
My instincts tell me not to worry. I don't think we'll get anything from the PCA's as both of them ha
over a year ago HugeEgoSorry said…
Shrugging the mysterious guy topic, I wanted to share with you guys what me and my gals are talking about in twitter. Here it is:

link

So, some in twitter voted that this B.I. might be our guy. The wifey part screams Hugh since Jo is an upperclass British woman and I can NEVER think of her agreeing on ANY masochist acts, even in her younger years.
over a year ago turtlebay82 said…
@HES - OMG! Let's hope not! That doesn't sound like Hugh at all.
I think what @HES is saying, is that it IS Hugh (speculation of course) because: BlindGossip – He is the lead actor of a current television series. He comes across as such a nice normal guy that it is hard to believe he is really odd behind closed doors. He likes it rough. No, not like “spank my butt” rough. More like “use your stiletto heel to step on my privates” rough. He can’t get his wife to engage in these activities, but there are several women on the side with four-inch heels at the ready.

"The wifey part screams Hugh since Jo is an upperclass British woman and I can NEVER think of her agreeing on ANY masochist acts, even in her younger years. "

Thats what @HES is saying.

This is funky, that guy's FB page is GONE. The one that @Bea posted on the last page, its GONE.
Hey Bea:)

What you wrote makes alot of since and I also thought of it as well. To most who are not Hulis, or even House fans would think its stupid but it does make sense to what is going on.

But, why did that guys FB page suddenly disappear?
over a year ago zob69 said…
sad
This poor guy is scared, I would be too when you know that some crazy fans have insulted lisa's ex boyfriends.
Or perhaps that was his 'private' account to keep in touch with friends and families, since he's not a 'celebrity' sort to speak.

Ahh who knows! Its all back to the mystery again!

The PR sounds more right.
One thing's for sure, they scan the web and read some posts!
All of this still doesn't 'add up'. It was the same with Kristin on E! when there was the "Are Hugh and Lisa actually dating? Her mom thinks so!" and then next thing you know it was changed.

Same here.

Everytime something 'fishy' comes up it gets changed or it disappears.

And why would that guy delete his profile over something like this anyway? Especially since its his personal FB profile, shouldn't really matter.
Honestly, why would he delete his FB profile? It makes me nervous. If he's just a friend he wouldn't be bothered by the "silly" rumours. Oh boy, it's not funny anymore. Actually, it never was. What is going on?!
over a year ago HuddyBea said…
Lisa does surely look beautiful in these pics but there's something off about her. She's right. She looks tired or not really overjoyed :/
Lisa does surely look beautiful in these pics but there's something off about her. She's right. She l
He was probably told to. Even 'boyfriends' don't react that drastic.

@Bea thats what I'm saying, those pics of her there ^^ and with her guy friend, even he doesn't look excited. Not even being with his friend!

Perhaps all of this was pre-planned and she's not happy about it. Having to use her friend as a cover up.
lovely
lovely
Or even here.
I know the Huli pic is old but its the only I have that is similar to the left pic.

Can you see the differences in her smiles? And don't get me started on the dude!
Or even here.
I know the Huli pic is old but its the only I have that is similar to the left pic.

Yesterday it was the last day of shooting. Tomorrow Hugh will be playing with the band. Let's see what happens next.

Yesterday it was the last day of shooting. Tomorrow Hugh will be playing with the band. Let's see w
over a year ago suchanight said…
In those pic with Lisa and the new guy.. I think Lisa looks kinda sad cuz that was AIDS press con. Lots of her friend passed away because of AIDS, I don't think she would appear happy like pic with Hugh.... just something to consider :)
Happy or not happy, all of it still doesn't 'add up'. Even if you're not necessarily happy about that conference, being with someone you care for should at least make you seem happy. The pic I posted is still DIFFERENT, besides we don't even know what she was looking at or listening to.
And its a conference, not a memorial sort to speak.

If you want to know true feelings, the body language still just says 'friends'.

And I didn't use the pics of Lisa sitting on the couch mainly because she was paying attention to something so I paid attention to the other ones.

Oh yeah, remember she went to some Swarvoski event the day "Now What" premiered? And she was alone? Why bring a guy now, its only been a couple of months.
over a year ago fran2 said…
kiss
good morning Sweethearts :-)

words of wisdom from "When Harry Met Sally"

Harry: Would you like to have dinner? ...Just friends.
Sally: I thought you didn't believe men and women could be friends.
Harry: When did I say that?
Sally: On the ride to New York.
Harry: No, no, no, no, I never said that... Yes, that's right, they can't be friends. Unless both of them are involved with other people, then they can... This is an amendment to the earlier rule. If the two people are in relationships, the pressure of possible involvement is lifted... That doesn't work either, because what happens then is, the person you're involved with can't understand why you need to be friends with the person you're just friends with. Like it means something is missing from the relationship and why do you have to go outside to get it? And when you say "No, no, no, no, it's not true, nothing is missing from the relationship," the person you're involved with then accuses you of being secretly attracted to the person you're just friends with, which you probably are. I mean, come on, who the hell are we kidding, let's face it. Which brings us back to the earlier rule before the amendment, which is men and women can't be friends.

So:
2+2 = 4
Hugh+Lisa = not just friends

It's math ;-)

Good Lord ... I love myself when I think in a scientific way! XD XD XD
good morning Sweethearts :-)

words of wisdom from "When Harry Met Sally"

Harry: Would you like to h
@HuddyBea No offence taken. ;) But can't really ignore those rumours either and be like "lala can't hear you, because there's already something between Hugh & Lisa". I truly believe though that they are more than close friends and have to now keep a low profile because of that. Just waiting for the day when they will both confirm their relationship.
LMAO! XD

Anotomy of a hug Part 2 ;)

Brain desperately failing at slowing itself down, more like spinning uncontrollably

Eyes closed with pupils probably of the same size as the iris

Mouth quite busy into exploring new horizons

Heart pumping like crazy
LMAO! XD 

Anotomy of a hug Part 2 ;)

Brain desperately failing at slowing itself down, more lik
I never ignore rumors as they do sometimes come from something true but they are blown out of proportion to start something. Over exagerrating can be harmful, and sometimes make people hide even more.

Huli is a puzzle and you have to put the pieces together, if something doesn't exactly 'fit' it ain't gonna fit no matter how hard you try. This whole thing doesn't 'fit' with everything else that has gone on in the past few months.

Love that @fran ;)

And oh yes, if Lisa wasn't 'turned on' in these scenes why is her lips so swollen? You can't act that good.
I never ignore rumors as they do sometimes come from something true but they are blown out of proport
wink
Oh come on....why should you act on your eyes when you're not on set?
Oh come on....why should you act on your eyes when you're not on set?
Hmmmm, I don't know. I hate to be a bit of a doubting Thomas but I'm very confused about Hugh and Lisa's relationship...what it is now and what it was. Now add the new guy to the mix and I’m even more confused!

Just playing devil's advocate for a minute, but let’s say Lisa is dating RR which I actually think she could be. if I were older and dating a celeb and not big into the social media world and had a public fb page that maybe I didn't even know was public, it absolutely does make sense why he deleted his account after being harassed by a lot of fans. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if people sent him threatening emails after links to his fb account were spread all over the web. The guy does have a son to think about too. Put yourself (or your parent’s self) in his shoes for a second, what would you do? I think I saw somewhere that the last fb entry was August and everyone who uses fb knows that they constantly change the security settings w/o people's consent or knowledge (it may have been a private or friend's only account and his wall was made public w/o his knowing). Just throwing that out there as I know my parents and I always have to check their settings on their accounts because they never have a clue how to change it back after fb security changes. Now what I agree is strange is how someone said he changed his profile from married to divorced before deleting his account. That to me is strange. Why not just delete it? Probably because he wanted to send some sort of message to the fans that he’s not cheating or Lisa isn’t cheating with a married man. Whether Lisa is dating the guy or not, I do feel for him. He seems to give off a very “nice guy" vibe. Anyway, one thing we all can agree on is that nothing is adding up now or really has added up since the Upfronts.

I have to make this one last comment. When I read Lisa's interview from earlier this week one of her comments jumped out at me (I think I posted it a few pages back). She answered the question about the longevity of House and Cuddy with, IMO, a very personal answer. She said something like once you open your heart to someone they will forever be a part of you and you will always be linked to that person. I can't remember her exact words but when I read that, I actually was a little sad by her comment. It made me feel like she was speaking from a place of sadness or a relationship that might have recently ended. This is just something to throw into the mix but maybe she and Hugh were more than friends after the Upfronts and all this speculation and/or his crazy work schedule combined with making the album was too much and they ended it or put on hold whatever they had. At least that would make more sense.

O.k. that's all I'm going to say on this until we have more information. I hope you don't hate me for doubting Lisa and Hugh's relationship. Believe me, I still think Lisa and Hugh are amazing together and I definitely think they have a more than friendship relationship. Just not sure what it is now…

Sorry for the long post.
wink
"if I were older and dating a celeb and not big into the social media world and had a public fb page that maybe I didn't even know was public, it absolutely does make sense why he deleted his account after being harassed by a lot of fans. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if people sent him threatening emails after links to his fb account were spread all over the web."

THIS! thanks to write what I think too!
First and foremost, I would like to thank turtlebay for posting what I'm afraid to post. Like zob, I agree with what you girl think especially about the "HuLi might have ended it (their relationship) or put it on hold."
I also agree on the statement wherein you said this guy might really be dating our queen.

There girls, she already pointed it out. To me, it makes more perfect sense about the strange deletion of FB and (just recently) the disappearance of his marital status in his website.

For a moment, look at things on the other side of the river b'c I tell you some things are adding up. What are they? Here it is:
1. Lack of interviews and proper promotion.
2. Avoidance in public.
3. And if you wanted to count it in, lack of passionate kisses and I'm not just talking about the scenes in "Now What"

Maybe things didn't end well for them hence the above situation. True she does look sad in the pics but like what turtlebay pointed out, maybe she just came off from a precious connection she doesn't actually want to end. They just have to.
The pain, I'm sure, is still there. And maybe, this Jesus look alike comes along and welcome Lucas arc real life version.

If you guys questions, "why the hell didn't we get the proof of R and Lisa holding hands in SAG?" As we all know, taking pictures aren't allowed. Blessings in disguise HuLis. We will all be dead by now if there's even one pic. We'll be like the DEMILY fans.

Let's just hope that we won't see "Jesus" again or else like what in the bible says, when Jesus appears again, it'll be the "end of the world" b'c it's already the judgment day. *gives myself an eyeroll*
smile
@turtlebay and @HES
No need to apologyze, I perfectly understand your POV because a side of me is thinking like you *Huli bipolar disorder*.
Each event always lend itself to a double, or more, reading (perhaps always the case in life) and this makes everyone see what you want to see.
Quotes:
"She answered the question about the longevity of House and Cuddy with, IMO, a very personal answer. She said something like once you open your heart to someone they will forever be a part of you and you will always be linked to that person. I can't remember her exact words but when I read that, I actually was a little sad by her comment. It made me feel like she was speaking from a place of sadness or a relationship that might have recently ended."
"For a moment, look at things on the other side of the river b'c I tell you some things are adding up. What are they? Here it is:
1. Lack of interviews and proper promotion.
2. Avoidance in public.
3. And if you wanted to count it in, lack of passionate kisses and I'm not just talking about the scenes in "Now What"-"

You are right, these events are open to two different interpretations, and both are well based: the Huli-dreamy one and the doubtful one. It depends on the glasses.

I don't remember the chronology of interviews and appearances, but according to your thinking it seems to me that there are inconsistencies in their behavior. Lisa is sad and Hugh “simultaneously” looks happy? I can't believe it, unless they are happy and/or sad for reasons unrelated to their relationship. Everyone for him/herself. If so, we should say that the relationship isn't there now and never was been. Weird.

Thanks for the stimulating contradictory, it's nice to talk about the Yeti :-)

P.S.: "Jesus"?????????? OMG XD XD XD XD
Reminds me of Small Sacrifices XD

Jesus has killed the Yeti. New chapter in the huli bible.
@zob69 I envy your confidence....
Huli is an Ordeal and we hope that the road is still long even though we know it could end badly.
But think positive .... it could happen an Apocalypse!
I like messy situations
On to the sentence @HES quoted...yes. It struck me too, but I chose to not read too much into it, 'cause I also believed it might have been deceiving doing so. I'll explain myself.

She said "That person, when you open yourself up, they will forever be a person you opened yourself up to. And because of the nature of their jobs, they will always have to interact in some level. And it will always be complicated — it was complicated before, it was complicated now, it will be complicated later"

So in my opinion this can be read both ways. Since she was asnwering whether she thought House and Cuddy might last for ever she said "They’re forever in the sense that you can’t suddenly know less about a person" and I interpreted it as the answer of a person that experienced herself what it means keep working with someone you love and try to lock all you know about that person out but failing at it, cause that person is part of you, no matter what.

Now, I am not saying I am right, but as you can see, there are different ways of reading into same lines. All this discussion is a matter of opinion.

On to the lack of kisses finally, I really don't believe Hugh and Lisa have anything to do with that, more like creators that do no want to put too much of that stuff in a show that have never been like that. We didn't used to get Chameron kisses or Fourteen kisses that often and that hasn't changed although of course, we'd like differently. House is no Grey's.
Another what if - an answer to fran's "he's happy, she's sad" situation:

Theory 1: Lisa doesn't want to end it, Hugh wanted it because they have to. Maybe he's the who broke them up. Maybe he realized, adding Lisa asap was a mistake, especially pulling her into his life as soon as he called tings off with Jo. True they're friends for years but they're in a different relationship then. He wanted to arrange his life and gave their relationship pause which Lisa might have taken sadly; Reason why he's LOOKING happy => he's doing what he wants to do, music.

Another point: Everyone knows that a smile doesn't always mean you're internally happy. We don't know if right now, he's also depress like us.

I, btw, looked at R's paintings, and they're all worth your eyes girls. They're beautiful. I just hope I don't see a nude painting of Lisa there.

EDITED NOTES:
I know they aren't called to participate on what House and Cuddy should do but given the fact that a set is too small to keep a secret, maybe DS and the gang knows about their relationship, that's why GY is going gaga covering up for them. Now that they know they've broken up, of course they have to take in their actors new situation.
I highly believe DS is a good friend of Hugh so maybe he's able to spill his painful situation, not just verbally but through his actions.
over a year ago volt1 said…
worried
wow girls you have a lot of new stuff here
i confused
what's the truth , you made me sad with all this speculations.
I'm back to my real job XD

About your theory1 I'm sorry @HES but I disagree too (but PLEASE don't stop writing your answers/questions).
Corroborated by the many interviews and statements of all those who came in contact with him, I think HL is not that kind of person. I see him very sensitive, attentive to the moods of others, not wanting to hurt the feelings of those nearby. So I can't believe that he can remain indifferent to any suffering of LE, as both have always openly declared that "at least" they are great friends.
Do you see? It's a big mess

"We don't know if right now, he's also depress like us."
I think we have to wait the episode 15 that they are shooting these days to get some evidence...perhaps. And obviously I can't wait the PCA because I'm sure that whatever happens we'll talk about it for months *finger crossed* ;-)

@bea "BTW I was thinking if this Russel guy had been MY BF I would have hold his hand in at least one pic"
Me too. And if I hadn't wanted to be caught I wouldn't have attended the event with him. This reveal / not reveal presence is weird too. Another mess.

(about mess, sorry but I probably have made a big mess with the verbs' declinations...O_O . I hope you understand anyway)

@volt - don't be sad please and don't worry, THE truth doesn't exist darling :-) we can only speculate
@Fran inspired me some quotes research:

POETIC

"There is no Truth.There is only the truth within each moment"
Ramana Maharshi

FIGHTING

"When I tell any truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do" William Blake

WISE

"There is no truth. There is only perception"
Gustave Flaubert

SAD

"We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter"
Denis Diderot

"The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable"
James A. Garfield

Favs

"Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident"
Arthur Schopenhauer

"All great truths begin as blasphemies"
George Bernard Shaw

"We do not err because truth is difficult to see. It is visible at a glance. We err because this is more comfortable.
Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Well, end of the phylosophical show *bows*

@Fran inspired me some quotes research:

POETIC

"There is no Truth.There is only the truth withi
cool
wonderful job @bea :-)

I can add "Truth begins in lies. Think about it." (Gregory House)
laugh
How could I have missed that?? XD
@volt - don't be sad please and don't worry, THE truth doesn't exist darling :-) we can only speculate => Totally true volt =)

Okay, I'm going to give you how I view things up. Just remember I'm a HuLi okay? I'm just trying to inject some speculation concerning from my non-HuLi side.
1.) TVGuide interview => They could do it for promotional purposes. Yah, I know the chemistry and flirtings but no one can erase the fact that they COULD (I didn't say SHOULD) do it b'c it's part of promoting the season. Like what what had been stated, anything you open up to a person will always link the two of you and chemistry and flirting are not different story.
You say, 'They're both happy sounding Xy,' I know but remember, they're great actors and the interview was damn written (I hate that fact btw).

2. Hugh's comments about her. He's a public figure who has to play the gentleman card. I know he mean it, probably thinking that's the least thing he could do after what probably happened between them. And besides, we know Hugh compliments her, I mean he compliments (probably all) the women. It's part of his charm.

3. Hugh seemingly not the kind of guy. I just speculated, I didn't say he's one; but if you think he can't, fine with me but for me... do the math. hehehe

4. A shot about the No Holding Hands. You can be with someone without showing affection with each other in public; and you can be secrecy and can be public at the same time. It's like this is all you get, R-Lisa version. HuLi did it with the Upfront.
What the... what's going on Bea and Ren? You're leaving b'c of this "game"?
over a year ago Katia1997 said…
@rennie and @bea, you both said what I thought for long time... I'm getting tired of all this cr@p... I'm tired of GY always messing with us... I need a break... This war came too far... I'm not saying I'm stoping shiping HuLi, no... Just... This 'brainwashing' is too much...

"And join me if you are as sick of this shit as I am."

*joining Rennie*
over a year ago mexicanhuddy said…
monkey
i don't know what to think anymore just we have to wait , here are my theories(some crazy ones)
1.-hugh and lisa start a relationship since april in that time when hormiguero interview, but something went wrong and They decided ended their relacion before they would hurt each other maybe in november , jo knew and traveled reconquer hugh and lisa start a new relation ship.
2.-hugh and lisa start a relationship since april in that time when hormiguero interview,but jo appeared and lisa was mad and huted and they ended and lisa start a new relation ship

i don't know maybe he is just her friend and she is happy with hugh, what is true and i happy about it she gained some weight and looks more beautiful and with her curly hair
Good timing because I am a bit busy with the Holidays and I want to finish "The Gun Seller" this weekend and then move on to another book.

Time to Chilax! : )
"And join me if you are as sick of this shit as I am."

*joining Rennie*
Me too!

"Hugh and Lisa are very pivotal people in a very lucrative project that is controlled by slimy, greedy, businessmen. There are tons of people "advising" them to do different things - what to say, where to go, what NOT to say, etc."

That's what I think too, House is a popular tv show, why rumors are never deny so strongly by many actors? because it's a good thing for a show and an actor, the more we speak about you, the better is for your career. It's called show biz.
Divorces (and marriages!) in Hollywood are also controled by communication advisors, lawyers, it's all about money and career.
@zob you are so wise for a 14 year old. My daughter is the same age. How is it in France? Is "show biz" the same as here?
Hmm ok I'm not so young! LOL everybody lies, mainly about age!
No in France we have no intermediary, surely because we don't have the same cinematographic influence than US but it's a good thing I think! ;-)
Show biz in US give us ppl with no authenticity, but they make me laugh (Paris Hilton is the perfect example).
over a year ago HLforever said…
hmmm
JESUS GUYS.

What is going on???

First off, to all the people who've joined @rrennie and "seceded": I totally understand where you're coming from. Being a Huli is frustrating, there's no denying that. But leaving the Huli spot for good? Isn't that a little extreme? Huli has never been certain, and I see that some of you seem to have had some sort of epiphany and realized that we're all being manipulated. Okay, so maybe we are. But @Bea, by staying on this spot and keeping up with the Huli news, I'm not "letting them brainwash me". I'm an ardent Huli fan, but come on, Huli isn't my LIFE. FP's just a fun place to pass the time, and if I'm misled by the stupid media, so be it. Because, we have to ask ourselves, how much does this really MATTER? It's an obsession. That's all. It's not like our rights, or futures, or lives are on the line here. In fact, I don't see how any of us have anything to lose by continuing to be active on this spot.

I'm saying this mostly because I've come to love this spot. Seriously, what happened to all the happily crazy fans here? Are we really just going to give up because the media is stupid and because powerful people manipulate things, two facts that we've known all along. Okay, so maybe what's happened these past few days has been the last straw for many of you. But declaring that you're DONE with Huli? That you're content to just wait for Huli to go public? I for one know that I would never be able to do that. I need to SHARE things with other people, I need to TALK to other obsessed fans, or I will seriously go crazy. And it really, truly makes me sad to think that there might not be a place that I can go to do those things anymore.

So I guess I'm just asking the sudden "Huli-seceders" to take a break for a while, and think about what you've suddenly decided to do. It was obviously a spur of the moment kind of thing, and I know that you guys are angry with all the crap. But can't we still have fun with Huli? Nothing's changed. We can still laugh and write FFs and make pervy jokes and everything else that made this spot so awesome. I'm just asking you guys not to make such a finite decision so quickly. I really don't want to see this spot die.
over a year ago Delia_Beatrice said…
My Goodness!!!!!!

I have just gone through the last 4-5 pages, after HLF posted smth about this spot being deserted by all fans, on the Huddy spot.

I was expecting massive disaster and catastrophies, to have caused such a reaction... Official interviews that talk about Jo being pregnant with the 4th child and Lisa having married GY on a beach in Greece, that kind of disaster...

And after going through the last 4-5 pages, as i said, i stopped and scratched my head. What is this about???????

It's about NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. The friend of a friend of a friend spotted Lisa holding hands with a painter guy at a public event. Conveniently, no photos of that, of course.

1. We don't know that is true. So much information based on the "reliable" source of "a friend of a friend" is flying around, people!!!!! 99% of it, pure inventions.

2. If it were true, it wouldn't mean they are in a relationship. As we all know, Lisa is very tactile and always touches people around her, women or men. Hand holding AT AN AIDS GALA (!!!!) - very emotional subject for her, can simply mean emotional support from a friend.

3. This info and many other flying around are NOT from any official source and we have no reason to believe it was "leaked" by a "House" official, in order to screw with us. So why are we blaming the manipulation etc?...

4. As far as i know, things are just as they were:

- i believe Hugh and Lisa are in a relationship

- because of the show, because of Huddy, because of Huddy haters, because of public perception of the actors etc, they need to keep supreme discretion about it

- so, they avoid the usual promotional public appearances together, because they cannot fake it: they cannot pretend like they are nothing but coworkers, and they cannot show that they are a couple: so, the wise choice is not to appear together

- in the one interview that they did together (the TV Guide), the interviewer dared comment on the personal interaction between them ("lots of giggling and flirty repartee") AND he dared sneak in a very personal question (the last one).
That only makes me assume that the precautions they are taking are reasonable: when they are together, anybody can see that they are together-together; it's visible, and they need to hide it - thus, no video interview or any sort of filming of them

- in the midst of this whole mega-secret thing, two things happened:

a) TPTB realized they can play with this and gain some attention for the show (thus, doing a very smart, funny and typically housian little trick, releasing the beach photos: very Edgar Allen Poe, best way to keep a secret, flush it in front of everybody's eyes)

b) little jokes and tiny mistakes were made by "big mouths" like Pierce Morgan, David Shore, Jesse Spencer and Kristin - who all know the truth and partly have fun with it, partly find it hard to keep it a complete secret, since it is such "common knowledge" for all of them.

BOTTOM LINE: what we each believe is our personal business. But for everybody who loves Huli, loves playing this little game we are all playing here, for everybody who comes here to have fun and enjoy the dreaming, i can see ABSOLUTELY (and i seriously mean ABSOLUTELY) NO REASON to leave this spot at this point. NONE WHATSOEVER.

over a year ago maverickangel35 said…
Delia! Lisa marrying GY on a beach in Greece? I laughed until I cried. Oh I wish someone would write an absurdist fic where Hugh like, eats some bad pork or something and has these trippy dreams featuring Lisa marrying gy on a beach in Greece, Robert Sean Leonard as a superhero in disguise trying to save the world from evil, and a talking snow leopard who is quite wise but has an obsession with red stiletto heels. Go! lol
over a year ago MyHuliheart said…
@Bea Thank you for your words, thank God that somebody here can still keep their head clear. I can’t agree more with what you said. I don’t know what else I can add, may be only that I don’t believe that Lisa is dating this RR guy; the body language was saying “friends not lovers”. If you look at the sofa pic you can notice the considerable distance between their bodies. I think they would seat closer together if they are lovers, she would lean into him to support her back. Do I have to remind you about the interview when Hugh was standing behind Lisa and they were leaning up against each other? Come on people I learned these stuff from you. He is just a friend/escort.
over a year ago IlobeYou said…
smile
oh! how many pages!

I agree especially with all that said about manipulation. I'm not saying the producers, actors and all the team are "playing" with us. But that's how this business works. Why would they do differently? because they would not seize the moment to bring more fans to the series? have you noticed the amount of people that came here in a short period of time? surely we are all looking forward to watching the next chapters = audience!

Do not get me wrong. watching this program is very good and dont depends just the Huli existence

before finding the Huli theory on the internet, I suspected something when I started watching House. I am here today, giving my opinions and waiting for something to happen.

if someone asks me what I believe, I will definitely say that Huli is real and I will give reasons for all of you already know: Huli suspect interviews, sexual tension, chemistry, no wedding ring, do not appear together in interviews, as they are adults and know that with this attitudes are making it clear that there is something going on and maybe just do not want to turn on the TV and see their lives being exposed, and we know that if happens, it will include Jo, sons of Hugh, family's Lisa ...

but on the other hand, I try to "dream with my feet on the ground" (I do not know if this expression is used everywhere. forgive me if you do not understand). It would be almost ridiculous to ignore that they are not using it to boost the audience of the program. they have the justification that none of us are being forced to watch anything. things are on the table. we have to know how to use our mind, this is great fun but we can't take that as a reason for happiness in life. It's great to see a couple so beautiful as them, it's good to know that somehow, we're part of it. when they smile for the fans, it's as if saying "thanks for your love." But if none of this is real (I think is a bit impossible) maybe we will be sad, but I think we will win friends, happy moments, lots of laughs (although I do not know about anyone here, I got the impression that already I'm here for years). if all this is a "hallucination," I hope that this place is not forgotten. I'm here a short time ago but I've had so many good laughs

and on these pictures of Lisa with this guy: Blah! (Manipulation, again). C'mon, guys! many of you live in countries that lives true star of the TV world. pay atention XD

I keep my faith..

(ok, I promise never to write a text as large as that)
Ilobeyou : you're right but I wouldn't say that they manipulate fans all the time, the last pic with LE and his friend could not be manipulation (I don't want to be so paranoid), this girl has a personal life and friends too, I don't think she's completely manipulated (come on she's not a marketing product as Paris Hilton for example), on the other side, they're great actors, and the flirting thing between her and HL could really be manipulation, because THIS is what some fans are interesting in and it's good for a show and for their popularity. They know it and play with fans. Success and popularity are so short-lived.
I don't judge them, I would probably do the same (and let be honest, it's not so shocking, because so "déjà vu" in Hollywood, I find them funny and adorable when they're together that's why I want a huddy/huli interview, even if they're together or not).
What I dislike is bashing them, mainly Lisa Edelstein (it could be the reason of their silence), it's a game people! and Hugh's wife certainly knows how it works.
"THIS is what some fans are interesting in and it's good for a show and for their popularity. They know it and play with fans. Success and popularity are so short-lived"

Actually @zob and I hope this is the last time I express an opinion on this, FANS are interested in being respected rather then fooled and they'll gain so much more fanbasis and success and popularity if they stopped playing tricks on us and just came clear with it, whatever the truth is. We respectand love them, but I don't like being jerked around for so long. There's only so much a fan can take. And noone is bashing them, so I don't see why you're pointing that out.
"And noone is bashing them": here yes.

"they'll gain so much more fanbasis and success and popularity if they stopped playing tricks on us and just came clear with it"

No, mystery always feeds rumors and keeps interest. But my theory could also be completely wrong, I admit it.
And now I'm tired with all those dramas and mysteries, because yes you're right it's not funny anymore.
I just hope they're all happy (damn this word is so stupid! lol)

"We respect and love them" : I don't know if dissecting and interpreting every moves and attitudes is a form of respect, I find some posts weird but I know that you're all joking about huli and that's the price they have to pay for being so ambiguous (good job)! LOL
cool
ok thats why i enjoy this spots (huli-huddy),becouse of the passion , the logical explenations and the dedication
how all those can be exists in the same place?
thanks @D_B for the rationalisation,they god we have a persons like u and @hlf and put things right.
as for the manipulation thing,you can be manipulate if you want to.
all of u here you are not a manipulated people.thats for sure
@rrennie @bea @katia @belle
I have carefully read your comments. Are we really sure that a bunch of insane people like us could influence the direction of things? I don't think so and I'm not sure that someone could come here reading our comments. But if this were the case ... who cares? Not me. I come here to party and talk about a dream and dreaming is allowed. Huli is an opportunity to talk and think "about me" even more than on them. And I get a lot of fun, even when it is frustrating. Let's say Huli is a training ground for life that also helps to deal with frustrations. I never thought of being a persecutor, and even to be manipulated.
It's absolutely right the @Volt1's comment “as for the manipulation thing,you can be manipulate if you want to. all of u here you are not a manipulated people.thats for sure”
But I quite understand that if there isn't fun anymore, if the frustration is unbearable, if you are angry and so on, you want to stop commenting here.
It's a pity because of lack of Huddy too. You know that I try to avoid spoilers so, during the hiatus, I don't know about “what” I could talk and, frankly, the pics of the old days without speculations don’t intersted me so much. I'd rather talk about the present and the future, possibly without superficiality but with...joy (sic).

I'm with @deliaB “what we each believe is our personal business. But for everybody who loves Huli, loves playing this little game we are all playing here, for everybody who comes here to have fun and enjoy the dreaming, i can see ABSOLUTELY (and i seriously mean ABSOLUTELY) NO REASON to leave this spot at this point. NONE WHATSOEVER."

(BTW @delia, you totally cracked me up with this part “I was expecting massive disaster and catastrophies, to have caused such a reaction... Official interviews that talk about Jo being pregnant with the 4th child and Lisa having married GY on a beach in Greece, that kind of disaster“
....so PLEASE come here more often because I need your wise presence)

And I'm also with @HLF “by staying on this spot and keeping up with the Huli news, I'm not "letting them brainwash me". I'm an ardent Huli fan, but come on, Huli isn't my LIFE. FP's just a fun place to pass the time, and if I'm misled by the stupid media, so be it. Because, we have to ask ourselves, how much does this really MATTER? It's an obsession. That's all. It's not like our rights, or futures, or lives are on the line here. In fact, I don't see how any of us have anything to lose by continuing to be active on this spot.”
So well said, nothing to add.

We have no need of self-flagellation here, life sucks enough.
I feel I have established an emotional bond with you even if only virtual (and I like it that way), so no doubt I will continue to frequent this place and write when I feel for the need. But I can not deny that this is a mourning process (otherwise I would not be crying...just saying).
I can only say that I'm very sorry and that I'm feeling an orphan, even now. I can't be the one to change your decisions and I can't even talk on my own. I know that everything goes sooner or later, so if this place is destined to certain death ... better be fast rather than slow and painful.

But it would be better to take it easy.
over a year ago reiceel said…
big smile
o my got people ...i believe every time
whats wrong ??/
@Fran2 - We have definitely formed a union here. You have made me laugh during these trying times in my life and I appreciate you. I have enjoyed all the friendships I have made here. It has been a lot of fun.
From all the crazy picks, to Bluehue's rhyming fiasco,all the great stories and analysis. You ladies are tremendous. It is pouring down snow here and it would be so much fun to have some hot chocalate with marshmallows and sitting by a fire telling stories, Laughing, gossiping, posting pics, meeting crazy ladies that you met on an internet site.
So we are forever linked actually. There will always be something that will remind us of these crazy times.
For now we vote and have the holidays. Happy Holidays Ladies. You are truly amazing.
@Fran2 - We have definitely formed a union here. You have made me laugh during these trying times in
o my got people it s very good i understand but i im believe ?>>>
over a year ago hulibella said…
About the biz side of thing...Lisa hugging the Russell guy helps him most. Lisa's popularity at the moment got that guy recognized... Who's that guy stuff.... Helps him sell painting, gets his name on the radar screen... as for HuLi, between the show, the band from tv, and the album, someone is really busy at the moment.... Free time is alone time and some normalcy.... Their chemistry off screen is strong and confident. Don't forget 3 days of voting left...
@Maverickangel35: this could all be so much fun, if we all would just relax a little bit, right?:)

@Myhuliheart: i fully agree on the Lisa/Russell body language. It didn't suggest intimacy or love to me, at all.
My dear, please, can i ask you a little something?:) Please, call me Delia or DB, because if you call me Bea, then me and Huddy Bea get mixed up and confused:)

@Fran: well, i agree with you, you agree with me, this surely feels like the beginning of a beautiful friendship:))))

You wrote: "I feel I have established an emotional bond with you even if only virtual (and I like it that way), so no doubt I will continue to frequent this place and write when I feel the need."

This is something i simply cannot agree to more:)

@Bea: my dear, i hope you know that i love Huddy and Huli as much as you do, but i simply cannot share your optimistic vision of what the public reaction would be to the "revelation of Hugh-Lisa truth".
What TPTB and the managers of Hugh and Lisa must take into account is the effect this would have on the show and on their public perception as public figures. IMO, the risks are grand.

There is the Huddy hating part of the fanbase, who would jump at the "prrof" that Huddy was not a reasonable evolution of the characters and story arcs, but a whim of the infatuated and influential lead actor, who is tied up in knots by his mistress.

There is the traditional part of the public, who would simply go nuts over the whole "man married for 20 years, with 3 kids", seduced by "oh-too-liberal, never married, actress".

There is the media and the scandal and the gossip, which would turn the show and Huddy into a caricature: very few people would find the time for serious, in depth analysis of the brilliance of the show, when they have the juicy subject of a torrid affair on the table.

If i were the PR manager of "House" or the publicist of Hugh and Lisa, SECRECY is the one word that i would stick to. It's not about showing disrespect to the Huli fans or manipulating them, it's about protecting the actors' privacy and the show. That is what the job is about, i have done that job years ago for a TV network in my country, i know people who work in that line of work, and that is simply how these things are programmed and discussed and decided. It's a SWAT analysis, and if i myself sit down and do a SWAT analysis on this right now, i am sorry to say, i am fully in favor of secrecy and discretion. It's simply too risky to do it otherwise.
meh
Am I bad for liking (loving) the HuJo pic than I did with Lisa and jesus's? O.o
@HES - It's a really nice picture of them and they both look very happy! I have to admit, it seems strange we are getting all this information now, after the break in schedule. I'm very confused by all this because I get the feeling like Hugh and Lisa/producers of House have punked this fan base! And while at it, deprived the Huddy fans of interviews and such of these two.
Don't know! Maybe because it is a personal fb account and picture, FP removed it. I know I am new here but this is really strange. I'm sure the fb account of Hugh's has been around for awhile. Why is it just now, people have found it? I'm so confused! Oh well, I came here a few months ago just curious about Hugh and Lisa's relationship and I guess I sort of got my answer.
Hugh had an FB account? O.o as far as the fandom knows (I think) the man doesn't have one. Even if he had, I'm sure he seldom checks and updates it.

@turtlebay At this point, I believe some of the things we've seen and heard are really carefully planned to promote the show and to add publicity level on Hugh and Lisa while the others were really theirs. It's a 50:50 share.
Unfortunately since we can't even differentiate Huddy from HuLi, pointing out the self-done and manipulative promotions are nearly impossible to do.
As it aren't personal pics of Lisa here...
What's the problem with Hugh and Jo pic which is recent?
By the way, thanks to the little girls who wanted to hide this pic by posting old pics, this is silly (you're all asking for proofs), now I would say, we should all respect Hugh (and his family), Lisa (and her family), so stop, game over.
No more stupid body language analyzes, or something like that.
I know they're great together, I've always had a doubt too, but it's time to realize that it's lalaland.
This thread feeds rumors about them, there are 1297 fans, how many can read my post without login in?
The guy who was with Lisa last week seems already to have problems with huli fans, someone says he deleted his FB account, I feel sorry for all of them.
@zob do not talk without knowing....the girl deleted the pic herself. She told me. So problem and "mystery" solved.

I invite you all once again to stick the the original content. Eitherwise migrate to a new forum thread. Thank you.
Don't worry, I stop, the last pic (poor girl she was threatened just for posting it) convinced me that huli exists only as friends (which is pretty good too), but I trust you to find something new to spread the rumor about them.
RESPECT.
I begin to believe that some of you only love Lisa and Hugh as posters in your bedroom, not as human being.
big smile
@tammy "it would be so much fun to have some hot chocalate with marshmallows and sitting by a fire telling stories, Laughing, gossiping, posting pics, meeting crazy ladies that you met on an internet site."
inviting picture....:-))

@delia - you warm my heart :-)

Pretty Woman quote:
[Kit is trying to cheer up Vivian]
Vivian: Tell me one person who it's worked out for [the happy end dream]
Kit: What, you want me to name someone? You want like a name? Oh, God, the pressure of a name... I got it. Cindafuckin'rella !!!

The Prince ... what a man! XD XD

I'm shipping Cinderella and the Charming Prince...I love them, I wish I didn't but I can't help it ;-)
@tammy "it would be so much fun to have some hot chocalate with marshmallows and sitting by a fire te
wink
Love that quote @fran...great moment ;)

@Fran2 - Pretty Woman quote:
Vivian: Tell me one person who it's worked out for [the happy end dream]
Kit: What, you want me to name someone? You want like a name? Oh, God, the pressure of a name... I got it. Cindafuckin'rella !!!

The Prince ... what a man! XD XD

I'm shipping Cinderella and the Charming Prince...I love them, I wish I didn't but I can't help it ;-

Friends... they cherish one another's hopes. They are kind to one another's dreams.

And now a quote for our favorite duo - Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

@Fran2 - Pretty Woman quote:
Vivian: Tell me one person who it'
"it would be so much fun to have some hot chocalate with marshmallows and sitting by a fire telling stories, Laughing, gossiping, posting pics, meeting crazy ladies that you met on an internet site."

someone bring the marshmallows with chocolate!
 "it would be so much fun to have some hot chocalate with marshmallows and sitting by a fire telling
heart
@ilobeyou - That is an amazing picture. The lady with the laptop is so cool. I lobe it.
@ilobeyou - That is an amazing picture. The lady with the laptop is so cool. I lobe it.
I look like the lady with the laptop...hahaha
over a year ago BoHouse_ said…
heart
oh girls<3 I know I'm not often here , but you all feel like great friends(: and I really have tears in my eyes from all the sweet&great stuff you post!

I wish we could ever meet each other
would be the most epic thing EVERR!
oh girls<3 I know I'm not often here , but you all feel like great friends(:  and I really have tears
@Fran: thank you.

Everything else: I agree. That photo of Hugh and his wife is the PROOF we have all been waiting for and demanding all this time. Now that we finally got it, we should show much more respect and stop this nonsense. Analyzing body language, God damn... Time to stop, right, girls?:)

PS: i don't want to ship Cindafuckin'rella. She's fuckin' boring, all that cleaning and stuff. I want to ship Beauty and the Beast. That is one hell of a sexy story. Right, Belle?:)
cool
@tammyr – I love that word: 'cherish'
- Cherish yesterday, live today, dream tomorrow...-
Thanks for the marshmallows....Could I have also a cup of tea? as fostering a partnership between USA and England you know ...

@Ilobeyou and BoHouse – wonderful wonderful pics! XD XD

@delia – "i don't want to ship Cindafuckin'rella. She's fuckin' boring, all that cleaning and stuff"
XD XD XD I know
Perhaps we should not completely discard Snow White and...most of all... the Seven Dwarfs XD XD .... sounds too orgy?

talking about serious stuff...Huddy connection...I had an epiphany (yes, I am THAT kind of woman XD XD ). The pic of Cinderella and the Prince couldn't remember, just a little, the wedding dance? all that incredible dazzling blue (dress...eyes...)
@tammyr – I love that word: 'cherish'
- Cherish yesterday, live today, dream tomorrow...-
Thanks fo
wink
I call the night off ladies! Behave and stick to the theme, which is pics, vids or quotes but NO discussions! I invite you to create your own thread if you want to make other people's days tedious, do we? In order to respect peace and fun and love ;)

Love ya!!!

They should win just for their performance on Help Me <3
I call the night off ladies! Behave and stick to the theme, which is pics, vids or quotes but NO disc
zzz
yes they should win...just to make us happy

good night :-)
yes they should win...just to make us happy

good night :-)
over a year ago KekaMC said…
@Delia_Beatrice where´s this pic everyone is talking about? is it recent?
Looks like they are lost in a desert...waiting for the PCA votes to be counted. I hope they find their way back before then.
Looks like they are lost in a desert...waiting for the PCA votes to be counted. I hope they find thei
Normally I'm not a very observant person, but remember this?
Normally I'm not a very observant person, but remember this?
Lisa is wearing the same cardigan *sigh*
Lisa is wearing the same cardigan *sigh*
The dog is still a mystery...
wink
@ilobeyou i lobe your photo
btw i'm with beauty and the beast too,that's life.
smirk
the dog it's no mystery at all
if she is taken it with her in sets,i'm sure the dog knows everyone of the crew.7 years is a lot of time.
wink
Morning!! To stay in topic with the mystery dog...;)
Morning!! To stay in topic with the mystery dog...;)
Morning! =)

My mother had a dog for a long time (a poodle). I wish to make him sit on my lap like that ..

could someone tell me if, between 100,000 Hugh skills, one would handler's dog? XD

hown many dogs has Lisa?
heart
I think she has two and a cat, but I am not sure. The article I read the other time was pretty old. One should be Kaplow, the other Shazam...and then I have no idea of the cat name :P

I have seen this dog in different pics, but I am not sure...hope the other one is a stuffed animal cause it's quite creepy LMAO!
I think she has two and a cat, but I am not sure. The article I read the other time was pretty old. O
over a year ago Katie_PP said…
What is this picture your talking about? That confirms stuff? Everyone seems so negative :(
cool
@Katie_PP - don't worry, they only need to be quiet for a while...
and we can help them! anyone wants to babysit Rachel? She is soooooooo sweet XD
@Katie_PP  - don't worry, they only need to be quiet for a while...
and we can help them! anyone want
laugh
I *unfortunately* can't do it ... I'm already busy XD XD

Please trust me on word ;-)
I *unfortunately* can't do it ... I'm already busy XD XD

Please trust me on word ;-)
wink
Noone is negative...who's quiet?! People we have a life here ;)
Hi @Fran!
Noone is negative...who's quiet?! People we have a life here ;) 
Hi @Fran!
heart
good morning :-)
hugh with the teddy bear is simply adorable
Good morning to everyone
@Bea - House brought Rachel a teddy bear. "Awwwww"

@Fran2 - Rachel is adorable you know.
Good morning to everyone
@Bea - House brought Rachel a teddy bear. "Awwwww"

@Fran2 - Rachel is ad
hahahahhah

I've never seen this photo of Hugh, before!! XD

"People we have a life here "

talkin about this, i need to go to my work. papers and papers waiting for me..

@fran - I'd love to be in your place today. just today XD

I would trade my paperwork for any thing
hahahahhah

I've never seen this photo of Hugh, before!! XD

"People we have a life here "

talkin ab
@ILObeyou - I would trade my paperwork for any thing

"I feel your pain."

One more pic before work.
@ILObeyou - I would trade my paperwork for any thing

"I feel your pain."

One more pic before wo
tks!!! =)

i like this part.

Cuddy dance like a teen

I'm at work now. But always find time for a quick getaway ...
tongue
O_O
O_O
Cannot contribute in any meaningful or non-meaningful way. Fran's reference to the seven dwarves got me to drop off the chair and my butt hurts:)))))))
wink
Good morning ladies! Hope we made it last night! Now, we can just wait and hope...
Good morning ladies! Hope we made it last night! Now, we can just wait and hope...
good day ladies:)photo sweet very
heart
I'm decorating the Christmas Tree, but it seems naked ... It would be nice if someone knew how to decorate the Christmas Tree's balls with some *nice-romantic-delicious-sweet* picture :-))

P.S. I forgot. I would like to get Hugh (the one in the @bea's pic, with the blue shirt) wrapped under the tree. Thanks.
*mantra: I'm not asking too much*
I'm decorating the Christmas Tree, but it seems naked ... It would be nice if someone knew how to dec
over a year ago huddycallianfan said…
worried
@Tammy, I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!!! ^__^

Ahh, the voting is over. I couldn't vote for the last time today! :(( awwwrr..

Are you guys already decorating the Christmas Tree??? O__O

And, what about beach scenes?! I wanted to see those scenes SO MUCH (and not only me I guess)!!!!
Why they(authors) always have to cut everything that matters??? How House invites Cuddy for a dance, those beach scenes. Sex scenes from "Now What?"?????? WHY??? Or they think, that it doesn't matter. :|

I hate when authors always cut cut cut! *sighs*
But I will hope 'till the end of the S7 that those Beach scenes will be. *sigh with the hope* :D
@Tammy, I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!!! ^__^

Ahh, the voting is over. I couldn't vote for the last time toda
mischievous
I just can't hold myself back when I see such a thing...... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! XD XD XD
I just can't hold myself back when I see such a thing...... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! XD XD XD
cool
Hummina, hummina. Hugh is SO sexy. Please post more pics like this.
@Bea - love that pic. You find the best ones.
@Fran2 - An ornament just for you.
@Huddycallian - I love all the beach pictures too. Hopefully the cast, Hugh, and Lisa will be recognized for the amazing work they do.
Good evening to the rest of the best ladies in the world.
@Bea - love that pic. You find the best ones.
@Fran2 - An ornament just for you.
@Huddycallian - I
worried
it's very quietly here
any way @fran with that comic pic you remind me, me some years ago(ok with not so many babies)
if ihad so many babies at once i would be bald right now!
@volt1 - Fran is definitely full of humor. She always livens things up with her comical post.
@volt1 - Fran is definitely full of humor. She always livens things up with her comical post.
heart
Ahh, they are SO CUTE!!! <3
Ahh, they are SO CUTE!!! <3
I recently "opened" for myself Photoshop! XD

So I think THAT IS what we all are dreaming of! XD
OMG OMG OMG!!! XD
I recently "opened" for myself Photoshop! XD

So I think THAT IS what we all are dreaming of! XD
O
over a year ago huddyislove said…
big smile
AND GUESS WHO'S BACK! :D
big smile
@huddyislove IS BACK! :D
surprise
where is my post? FP does not work and deleted it grrrrrrrrrr

@ tammyr thanks for the pic! you are so nice and I love Hugh's ball...what????? what???? I mean "Hugh's face on the ball"!! XD XD
@volt1 "if ihad so many babies at once i would be bald right now!"
me too XD XD
@huddycallianfan thanks for the sinful pic but their bodies are more...well....silky! XD XD
I entered in Huddy updates and I saw a spoiler title O_o
*hair standing on my head*
Please could someone create a spoiler thread (just titled SPOILER you know) where put all the "professional secrecy" news?? please...otherwise I'll not be able to sleep waiting for January :-)
where is my post? FP does not work and deleted it grrrrrrrrrr

@ tammyr thanks for the pic! you are
wink
Your wish, my command?! Why noone opens threads around here...what are you scared they will eat you? XD

link
kiss
@bea because you 're our thread queen XD XD
thanks!
@bea because you 're our thread queen XD XD
thanks!
big smile
Well, you'd better spread the word and start the discussion cause I am bore to death XD I want to find some fresh theories and tons of pics when I come back ;)
big smile
Hi everyone))))
Hi everyone))))
laugh
hi @katia :-)

@bea I did it! :-P
where you are running so fast?
hi @katia :-)

@bea I did it! :-P
where you are running so fast?
laugh
I am going to run XD LMAO!
Awww, Lisa in NYC! She attended Loreal Women of Worth Awards last night:)

link

laugh
morning girls
nice pic @fran"the baby Einstein"
Lisa glows in NYC
@turtlebay82, Thank you for the link! :)
WOW!!!! She looks so GORGEOUS!!!!
Our Queen!!! <3
@turtlebay82, Thank you for the link! :)
WOW!!!! She looks so GORGEOUS!!!!
Our Queen!!! <3
Girls! link search.aspx?t=person&s=lisa%20edelstei­n

In the second row, Robert Russell has his arm around her, again. I think it pretty much confirms now that Lisa has found herself a new man. Oh, well.. *sigh* If she's happy, I'm happy.
@segreto - thanks a lot for the boost of enthusiasm! I really needed it today XD XD (kidding)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
(The Itch)
House: I am not imagining things.
Wilson: House, you're a drug addict. You're always imagining things. You got bitten the night you kissed her.
Your itching always gets worse when you think about her. You need to address this.
House: She's my boss.
Wilson: No, you're not afraid of authority. You're afraid she actually is right for you. You're afraid to take a chance because it's too big a chance. If it doesn't work with her, then maybe there's no one out there.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
@segreto - thanks a lot for the boost of enthusiasm! I really needed it today XD XD (kidding)
-------
wink
Quotes time! Yeah:

HOUSE: You gave me everything I asked for because one night I gave you everything you...

CUDDY: Stop staring at my ass when you think I'm not looking, showing up at restaurants where I happen to be on a date and fantasising about me in the shower. That ship sailed long ago House. Get over it.
Quotes time! Yeah:

HOUSE: You gave me everything I asked for because one night I gave you everything
heart
Could you please vote link and talk these people out of the delusion that might exist a man sexier than Hugh?
Could you please vote http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/grand-finale2010/menattractive.html?presentar
heart
who's so handsome??? who's so handsome????
The sexiest man in the world of course
who's so handsome??? who's so handsome????
The sexiest man in the world of course
big smile
ME????
ME????
NO!!!
ME!!!!
NO!!!
ME!!!!
link
That is SO WEIRD! There's written most attractive MAN, not kid! RobPatinson and Bloom are not a "MAN" yet! XD
crying
@segreto, I can't open the link. "External Error" :/
What do I have to do?? AAA
tongue
"RobPatinson and Bloom are not a "MAN" yet! XD "

hahahahahaha

I totaly agree with you!

C'MON!!! 519 votes to hugh ????
It's already 566!
But still it's not enough!!! We should vote until he gets 2308523856486249 XD
what???? 566???? No way!!!! it's definitely not enough!!!!
what???? 566???? No way!!!! it's definitely not enough!!!!
616!!!

Ok, now we just need to kill the vampire!!

671!!! NOT ENOUGH!!!!
671!!! NOT ENOUGH!!!!
hahahahahahah!!!!

My fingers do not obey me XD

It's time for lunch ... I'm HUNGRY! But I can not get out.

huddycallianfan, you panic make me laugh a lot! kkkkkkkk...
734!!! It seems, that only we three are voting :D

@IlobeYou, glad, that I made you smile :D
Go eat! Otherwise you will not be able even to type! XD OR what more scaring is that you'll not be able to vote! *in panic* :D
Go eat something, then come back! :D

P.S.: I'm watching XD >>
734!!! It seems, that only we three are voting :D

@IlobeYou, glad, that I made you smile :D
Go ea
@huddycallianfan If you look closely then there is a cap between .com/site/ and search.aspx.. Just close the cap . ;)

@fran2 I know. Welcome to the "shitty" reality.
hmmm
@segreto, I nticed it! But it gives me an error :/
@huddycallianfan Try now. link lisa%20edelstein
Ahh,yes @segreto, I see now :/ WTH!!! Who is Robert Russell? :/

Edit: Thank You! :)
big smile
*gone to do researches with the help of Google Allmighty*
YES WE CAN!!! WE CAN WIN that boy!!! Already 1386 votes we have!!!! C'mon people HURRY!!!
BTW, when it ends?
big smile
already 1408 ^_^ we definitely can do this)))
The guy is supposedly still married but separated(?), with three little children. I hope he didn't leave his family for Lisa. I don't want people to call her a homewrecker. :(
@segreto, yeah, agree with u! I don't wanna people call her homewrecker too! She is so kind and would NEVER do such thing.
I hope They are NOT dating! Because HuLi is real! ^_^ *gaze, that full of hope*..

Keep voting, guys! I'm off to bed. It's almost 12 a.m. here and I have to wake up early tomorrow. g'nite!
KEEP VOTING!!! We win!!! I mean Hugh Will Win!!! <3
hmmm
yeah first i think it was a gay friend of lisa but in this pics his and in her waist like saying she is with me , i think confirms that he is the new toy boy, what a shame =(
by the way the facebook account when was hugh with jo i think doesn't exist anymore i didn't found it , i found his son fb but they didn't have add in their friends, and i remember when i saw that account (fake, true)hugh account it have bill and charlie in his friends
wink
I must be in paradise :)
I must be in paradise :)
heart
Also for this....Jesus she's a Godess!!!
Also for this....Jesus she's a Godess!!!
heart
finally a breath of fresh air, thanks @bea! but don't invoke the name of J***s in vain, please ;-))

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? Reality leaves a lot to the imagination."
- John Lennon -
finally a breath of fresh air, thanks @bea! but don't invoke the name of J***s in vain, please ;-))
Dance woman! Dance!!!
Dance woman! Dance!!!
cool
enjoy the week end everyone! :-)

House: You’re going to a gallery to see Venezuelan pictures that don’t exist, but you won’t go to a play with me. Why?

Cuddy: House, why is my social life suddenly red-hot? One minute I’m mushing along with the huskies as usual, and all of a sudden it’s global warming. You think you saw someone pick up a toy from the sandbox and suddenly you want it.
enjoy the week end everyone! :-)

House: You’re going to a gallery to see Venezuelan pictures tha
cool
Cuddy: Maybe I just want a friend and Wilson is a safe choice.
House: I’m not safe? Cool. James Wilson is never a safe choice.
Cuddy: Going to a gallery, we’re not getting married.
House: Sure, you say that now. He always marries them in the end!
Cuddy: Maybe I just want a friend and Wilson is a safe choice.
House: I’m not safe? Cool. James Wil
heart
WOW!!! We have 6920!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!
WOW!!! We have 6920!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!
laugh
LOVE THAT MOMENT!!! LMAO!
I couldn't stop laughing for soo long!!! XD
Especially I love his expression on the left last one. XD LOL!!!!
LOVE THAT MOMENT!!! LMAO!
I couldn't stop laughing for soo long!!! XD
Especially I love his express
angry
OMFG!!!! DAMN IT!!!! WTF???? WHO IS HE TO HER????
link
ha ha ha LOOOOL!!!! Look!! I've never seen this!!!
ha ha ha LOOOOL!!!! Look!! I've never seen this!!!
laugh
link

"IT'S BLOODY BOSANOVA!!!"
XD XD XD XD XD LOL!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!
HUGH ROCKS!!!! I LOVE HIM!!! <3
Can this become a nice chatting community again? XD
everything is about pics XD
smile
Sorry @Hilly no chat here, just spamming games :) I do not believe in that kind of stuff anymore and anyway the thread was meant differently.
And please @huddycallifan, you're welcome and I love your pics, but enough with the gossipping about Lisa's private life. She's entitled to have it.
This is not the purpose of the thread. Thanks.
Sorry @Hilly no chat here, just spamming games :) I do not believe in that kind of stuff anymore and
I know she is entitled. But if she's dating him, it's sad. For me. I mean, even my friends, who haven't seen House and seen my pics in my phone say that they look happy together. And they asked if they're together, I said no, 'cause he's married. And they said: "Ohh, that's so sad. 'Cause they are such a couple. The way he looks at hee and the way SHE looks at him. :(" :(
Ok, I won't.
I know she is entitled. But if she's dating him, it's sad. For me. I mean, even my friends, who haven
wink
but how much am I liking In Treatment? Perhaps because a bit of psychotherapy in a few moments of life ... does help! Dr. Nolaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!! Help me....

@huddyislove "Can this become a nice chatting community again? XD
everything is about pics XD"
You are right, could you suggest a topic to talk about? hard times.... :-)
but how much am I liking In Treatment? Perhaps because a bit of psychotherapy in a few moments of lif
kiss
Hi ladies, I support any kind of initiative. Be my guest. Just no bashing and happy faces :)

There's no need a reason to be sad...aren't we here to have fun? Sorry if I am not around so much, studying hard.
Hi ladies, I support any kind of initiative. Be my guest. Just no bashing and happy faces :) 

There'
My favorite one
My favorite one
How can one not love her?
How can one not love her?
~ There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect. ~
 ~ There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect. ~
over a year ago BoHouse_ said…
heart
I'm so excvited for the PCA'S !

Oh and Hugh is for sure gonna be exciting too if he can take a little sneak peek again! - Got ya Hugh:D
I'm so excvited for the PCA'S ! 

Oh and Hugh is for sure gonna be exciting too if he can take a li
kiss
where r u guys?.. how come no one is rooting for them anymore?.. keep the faith ppl!
over a year ago belbernardi said…
After the photo yesterday, it is difficult to have faith ... But I'll try!
heart
Yes I care :-))

"Tonight is the night, and it's gonna happen again...." (quoting Dexter)

Hugh, Lisa and [H]ouse People go and make a (virtual) slaughter!
Yes I care :-))

"Tonight is the night, and it's gonna happen again...." (quoting Dexter) 

Hugh, Lis
Go Team House
Go Team House
I am so confused! So I voted like crazy for categories they never announced winners for? WTF? Why wasn't there an award for best dramatic actor? Did I miss it? And where was the rest of the cast? House won best drama but you barely could hear them announce it and Lisa didn't accept the award for the show. Last year's awards show was much better. Plus most of the cast attended too.

I am very happy for Lisa even if she brought "Jesus" to the event and kissed him for what seemed to be eternity. Blah!
winners:

link

OBS: Hugh won every categories that him was nomined
but i think he did not attend.

congrats, Hugh. You're THE BEST!
over a year ago Edithuddy said…
Am I the only one who thinks there's something "STRANGE" going on?
No.
but at the moment, I'm just worried about Hugh.
No, you're not...

I am so disappointed - after voting like crazy, we cannot even get somebody from "House" to be there and accept the awards?!?!?!?!

It's obvious that the Hugh/Lisa situation is a bit tense, otherwise, he would not have missed the event tonight. It was disrespectful for all of His and House's fans...
over a year ago Edithuddy said…
I completely agree with you D_B!

You know? I was really "dissapointed" when I found out they've won the 4 categories. And i reacted like that because they weren't even there... in Lisa's moment.

If Huli is a "nonsense" why they don't do something about it?
over a year ago hughlisafan said…
Disappointed that Hugh didn't show, but after thinking about it for a few moments I'm not really. Hugh's gone to a ton of these things: the last two PCAs for example. He's had a lot of moments. Lisa hasn't. In fact, the PCAs are probably the only place where she will get recognition because the other awards ignore her.

She did pick up the award for the show too, so she was also there representing the show. That's cool because it's usually Hugh who does that, along with David Shore.

Lisa looked very happy, excited and touched to have her moment. To me it was her and her alone in the spotlight tonight for House. And, I'm okay with that because usually it's Hugh with these moments.

I'm sure the cast is thrilled for her.

Congrats Lisa. You looked gorgeous tonight. Glad that House swept it's categories.
over a year ago docf said…
You would think that Hugh could have made an acceptance video if he couldn't be there. It seems a bit rude not to show up and not to show fans any sort of gratitude. I won't be voting from him next year since he doesn't seem to appreciate it.

Lisa is almost certainly dating the guy she was sitting by since she kissed him on the mouth before walking on stage.

smirk
hi people,
yes the things are very very strange,even if HOUSE won in any category
ok no Hugh but no House members ether? why????????

Congratulations to Lisa,to Hugh and to the all cast of the show!
HEy people, congrats to Lisa...
but I think there's too many weird stuff going on around this whole thing!
hmmm
it´s just really wierd that non of the cast or crew were there.. i mean.. if it was just Hugh who was no attending.. we could think that he couldn´t make it.. but nobody could?.. none of the writers, producers? and why wasn´t Lisa able to collect the awards on Hugh´s behalf? or why didn´t Hugh pre-taped a "thank you" speech?

the whole thing it´s really wierd..

but i´m more than happy that Lisa won!! xD
over a year ago marie91 said…
My first post. There could be a very reasonable excuse for Hugh not to be there. Maybe he is still in London with his family. I don't think it is fair to say you are not going to vote for him anymore if you don't know the reason he didn't go. As for why no recorded speech, maybe PCA decided not to ask him for one. There seemed to be alot of categories they skipped over, possibly because of cancellations. They didn't record speeches either. Maybe the other cast saw this as Lisa's turn to shine, and they let her have this night to herself.
over a year ago marie91 said…
I've tried editing my post but it is malfunctioning. I've heard that one of Hugh's sons had a bday. If that is the case, I don't think anyone can blame him for not going.
over a year ago dora201077 said…
GregYaitanes Greg Yaitanes
Dear [H]ouse fans: thank you for the #PCA sweep. Dear Cranky [H]ouse fans: they wouldn't televise r categories which is y u missed cast.
So, the cast was there or not??? I am confused...pls help
over a year ago docf said…
I'm confused too. Maybe they were told ahead of time that their categories would not be televised so the cast didn't show. But those seem like extremely popular categories to decide not to televise. Pretty big error on someone's part.
over a year ago hughlisafan said…
smile
Probably CBS's decisions. PCAs have too many categories for TV anyway, so some have to be cut. House is a Fox/NBC show. Why would CBS essentially give free advertising to a show that they are in competition with? They wouldn't.

Lisa got her time, so that was great for her. Hugh probably knew it wasn't going to be televised so what's the point of him attending? He obviously wasn't asked to do an acceptance video either. As for supporting Lisa, I think she knows she has Hugh's support. The man has said some really nice things about her.

I blame CBS and not anyone with House or Hugh. Happy for Lisa tho that her award was shown.