Hugh Jackman Opinion Article

10 Reasons to why I Love Hugh!

Opinion by McDreamyluva posted over a year ago
Look at that body....*drools*
Hi guys~ So here are my top 10 reasons to why I love Hugh Jackman!

10. He's TALL!! *okay this may be one of the lamest reasons that anyone can come up with, but I have a thing for tall guys~*

9. He can sing and dance!! It's just amazing to see a man with THAT kind of body and THAT good looking have enough guts to shake his booty in front of many people while singing~ I mean George Clooney would never do that. so what I'm saying is he's very bloody Talented!!

8. He actually got a brain unlike most actors out there who are just plain...dumb (no offense to anyone, this is just a generalisation) . He finished Uni and got a degree in Journalism.

7. A family loving man! I mean seriously in Hollywood today, I think most of the men have either divorced for God knows how many times, or they have broken up with God knows how many women before. Whereas Hugh only married once and have a happy family. I admire him for this.

6. Great man in general, very likable. I mean he doesn't go and have brawls with other actors. You rarely (I personally have NEVER) seen him being busted by paparazzis and reported on Entertainment channels for doing bad things in pubs or whatever.

5. Hilarious guy! His interviews are never boring to watch no matter how long it goes for~ He actually made me ROFL literally when watching one of his interviews!

4. Very VERY good looking~ When he smiles you can tell that he's natural and not faking it, which I find it very charming because actors who fake smiles makes me feel disgusted...

3. He's an Aussie!! The accent is just HAWT! Woooooo~ xD

2. Hugh is a BRILLIANT actor! I believe he can play just about ANY role in a movie and will KICK ASS! Like we've seen him as the cold-blooded evil guy in 'Deception' and 'Scoop', seen him as the muscular mutant Wolverine, seen him dancing and singing in 'The Boy from Oz', seen him as The Drover from the outback in 'Australia', seen him as the monster killing pro in 'Van Helsing' and as the perfect gentleman in 'Kate and Leopold'...what else CAN'T he do?

1. HE IS HAWT!!! It's like 'HELLO?! Have you seen his body!?!" *drools*

So there you go! 10 reasons to why I love him. Do you guys agree or disagree? Give your opinions in the comments :D

IsisRain said:
I agree, that's 10 great reasons! :)

HughLover said:
OMG I SO TOTALLY AGREE

HughLover said:
U MISSED NUMBER 3

did I? nah it's there~

LOVE IT ;) They are 10 perfect reasons, but for me also he is Australian, that accent is sexy:D be proud McDreamyLuva xx

Brysis said:
Completely agree

LisaForde said:
He is cute but nothing compare to Patrick Demspey lol. Anyway Hugh was kinda stupid yet cute in Kate and Leopold by god it was so stupid

LisaForde said:
Btw its just my point

Mcc1 said:
i totally agree with everything u said hes the perfect man i epsecially love his accent so hot and his body...... WOW! ....is all i can say

Completely agree!!!! I´ll give you a A+ for that opinion.

Great article,it was well written,I think this article made me appreciate hugh more,and you're right he is different from other actors.

Hey guys don't forget to vote for Wolverine, Hugh jackman, Liev Schreiber and Taylor Kitsch everyday (http://teenchoiceawards.com/index.php)! I mean come on they deserve it, they are talented ! Forget about this Robert Pattinson and the crappy movie "Twilight” !

^OMGSH I'm on it!!
and yeah I agree with the RP and crappy TWLT.

ms89 said:
1. He is a great actor
2. He is a great singer
3. He is a great dancer
4. He is a great awards host (he nailed it in both the Oscars and Tonys)
5. He is Wolverine
6. His face is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen *blush*
7. His body is the hottest thing I've ever seen (more *blushes*...)
8. He's a family man and a loyal husband (married for 13 years!)
9. His smile is divine
10. His personality: such a genuinely nice guy, with great sense of humour... Oh, WHAT A MAN!!!

smirk
ZitaZ said:
I totaly agree! This guy has a lot to be loved for :D

heidigho3 said:
I soooooooooo, love Hugh Jackman! He's my favorite actor in this whole world, and he is smokin' HOT!

wow! I think he is the most wonderful guys I have ever seen before.

p.s. sorry for my ugly English

I love him too ! He is hot.