Hunter's Moon The Woods

aNinnyMouse posted on May 09, 2012 at 10:29PM
A vast expanse of trees with a few little shacks where the werewolves dwell.

Hunter's Moon 842 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 842

over a year ago Nevermore_ said…
Nixie watched him carefully, "What's wrong with you lately?"
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
Hanna gasped and blushed a dark red,then scooted away a bit."Y-Y-Y-You what?"
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
"Are you really asking that question, Nixie?" He finally got the key in and turned the ignition. He looked at the house through his windshield, his stomach twisting with knots. His eyes began to burn and he gripped the transmission lever until his knuckles turned white.
"yes, I'm really asking that question. And you need to either answer it or at the very least tell me where we're going."
"I'm going to find the Alphas." He shifted the car into reverse and slammed his foot on the ags, nearly backing into a tree and then slammed the brakes at a neck-breaking speed.
Nixie hurriedly put on her seat belt, "First off, whatever damage you do to my car, you're paying for. Second, why the fuck are you going find the alphas?"
"Because Sadie doesn't deserve this." He violently turned the wheel, shifted into drive, and sped like a maniac through the forest.
"I'm not even gonna get into how weird that is... you're like, bi-polar or something when it comes to her." Nixie commented before realizing she'd left without telling Momo anything. She cursed under her breath, "That's the second time today I've done that to her..."
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
(I'm waiting for Whin with Nathan. Obviously)

Stephen watched her. "I kissed you."
((Oohhhhh maybbe I should wait too.)) He blinked and then looked at her while and then quickly swerved to avoid hitting another tree.
last edited over a year ago
(..........should we?)
"Please pay attention dammit! I told you, whatever damage you do you're fucking paying for!" Nixie yelled at him when he almost hit the tree.
last edited over a year ago
He frowned, thinking about it all. Maybe he could just run away again. Drop Nixie off at Feyna's and drive away. He looked at Nixie. "I'm fine... Sadie doesn't do shit to me. I just want to fix this."
"You can deny it all you want, Owen, but I've seen it. I know there's something about her that fucks with your head." she sighed, she knew it was no use telling him much more than that because he wouldn't listen to her anyway.
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Momo nodded and watched as Nixie went back inside.

Sadie turned herself into Nathan's chest and leaned against him. A moment later her shoulders shook assobs escaped her. She had no idea why she was crying. Maybe the dam within her had finally broke releasing the years of built up tears and hidden emotions.
"I'm not being fucked with. I j-just owe her. She has Nathan now...Sh-she's an alpha of her own pack!" He swerved again.
"like I said, deny it all you want." she said, bracing herself against the door when he swerved again.
Nathan wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back soothingly.
((Dun forget the city, guise.)) "I'm only denying it because it isn't true."
Hanna looked at him,then gently touched her lips."So......you....."
"whatever you say, Owen. I'm not getting into that one with you."
"I?" Stephen watched her.
"Have....the same feelings for me?......."Hanna looked at him,blushing a very dark red.
"I thought it was obvious from the beginning." Stephen held her hand. ((Which it has been through the whole story!))
((She can be very oblivious.))

Hanna blushed and looked away."I'm sorry....I've been so stupid and oblivious.....I should have seen all the signs.....Yet I didn't....."
"It's all right."
"I-I'm sorry." Sadie said lifting her head from his chest.

Momo looked to the ground sadly. She wasn't coming back. Her hand wiped away a tear from her eyes. She turned and went off into the woods.
"What are you apologizing for?" Nathan looked down at her.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes." Stephen kissed her hand.
Hanna smiled and leaned closer to him,kissing his cheek.
(((MARROK CITY! NAAAOOOW! And I'm just putting Owen and Nix in the city as well.))
(Nin, Tenth Circle!)
"I'm getting your shirt all wet." She said.
"I don't mind."
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Tabith looked around the trees and sat beneath one, fishing in her pockets for something.
Hanna smiled and held his hands.
Stephen kissed her hands.
Hanna smiled and blushed,looking away.
over a year ago Katherine-P said…
Fin-Felix still runned around in the woods, suddenly he smelled other wolfes & growled.
"Don't turn away."

Willow walked outside and looked around. "Momo?"
Hanna blushed and smiled,looking at him.
Momo sat in the shade of a tall tree. Her face was buried between her knees, her arms draped over her head. Small sobs racked her body.

Sadie smiled softly to Nathan. "Thank you." She said as she wiped her eyes.
Willow followed her scent and found her under the tree. She walked over to Momo and crouched beside her. "Momo, what's wrong?"

Stephen smiled and stroked her cheek.

"You're welcome." Nathan kissed her.
Hanna smiled more."But I'm still going with Sadie. And I need someone to look after the pack."
"Sadie, please don't."
Sade turned from Nathan. "I'm still going to go."

Momo lifted her head. "N-Nixie said she wouldn't leave me, but s-she did!"
"No. Sadie, no."

"Hanna, please reconsider." Stephen kissed her hands.

Willow sat beside her and put her arms around her. "I'm sure she didn't mean to, Momo."
"But she did. I saw her drive away wiff Owen." Momo said with a long sniffle.

"I have to." Sadie said. "I have to go."
"I have to Stephen.I can't let her go alone with that...guy.....He sickens me.....And what if he turns on her again.I have to be there to protect her."
Nathan sighed and leaned his forehead against her's. "There's nothing I can say to convince you to stay, is there?"

Willow kissed her head. "Well, seeing as she left with Owen, she probably was being forced into going for some emergency."

"But I want to protect you, Hanna."