Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Article

IAN AND NINA GETTING MARRIED?!?

Article by STEFIdi posted over a year ago

American tabloid broke the news that actress Nina Dobrev will soon receive a proposal of marriage.

According to our information the boyfriend of our girl and her counterpart from the series “The Vampire Diaries” Ian Somerhalder is crazy about her and no patience, they become family.

”Ian told me that he would propose marriage to Nina. She knows it and will surely accept. Although I doubt their engagement last long, because they can’t wait to get married,” told a friend of the vampire.

The relationship of 22-year-old Nina Dobrev and 32-year-old Ian is now a year, although recently they have been denied to be more than friends. Their love was revealed by French photographers who managed to snap embraced during their vacation in Paris.

Oh My God!!!

Joy3570 said:
Oh, my....*died* this is just..... I'm speechless LOL

**crosses fingers hoping its true but doesn't want to be disappointed if it's not**

OMG,OMG,OMG!!! i hope this is true ;D <33

my heart stopped...I really hope this is not just a rumour--they are so obviously in love with each other! This is absolutely romantic and I would cry for joy if it turned out to be true!

misty11 said:
indeed delena4ever

tammy715 said:
WHAT?!?

Pleeeaaassseee be trueeee !!

STEFIdi said:
fingers crossed guys!!!!!!!!

I would love this to be true :)

Nutika said:
OMG! I would be happy for them! They are amazing for each other and proposing after a year I think is enought :D HE IS CRAZY ABOUT HER! Yay! But I wonder if she isn't a bit to too immature for that kind of relationship she is only 22 but I'm probably making stupid problems where there is no problems :D
I hope it will be real!

YyzV said:
I hope it's true, but I cant help but to think that it's all madeupgossipshit :/

mady2194 said:
Oh god..plzz be true!!

i du agree

Ianrocks said:
Oh my heart stopped. Now they will make gorgeous babies. Man I wish that I will be invited to the wedding. I would probably be bawling and throwing flower petels at them, as they past by.

I'm hoping this won't be another rumor. It would be perfect if they would actually get married.

loveVD-DS said:
Hope it's true !!!<3

misty11 said:
still dont think it,s true but a girl can dream right??? love

Please be true!<3

Lol @Ianrock. Bawling and flower petals. I hope that this is true, but at the same time I don't want it. Marriages in hollywoods have been failing for the past months, and I can't imagine them breaking up and getting a divorce. I hope they wait another month before it, because if Nian breaks up then I will cry.

thats cool but sad cuz i want him...lol haha

I don't believe it,but if it's true I will die!

sad
georgiec said:
it is not true he asked her before and she said no

mischievous
that would be like the bomb!!

cclay40 said:
They seem well-suited and HAPPY. They're young, but when you know you know, and hey you only go around once so enjoy. I think they have got to be the cutest Hollywood couple ever to me-- and out of all the female celebs out there I just think Nina is best of the lot. She also seems to have this air about her like she's grounded and friendly--Ian too. I wish them the absolute best if this is true.

ME1DLUV said:
Really want this to be true! I think Nina and Ian are a perfect match for each other!

Glambert2 said:
I can see it now The Vampire Diaries Wedding of the year
DELENA 4EVER

+ Hope its true ,

xxlolxx said:
My heart stopped! Please, please, please!!!

i am so happy for ian and nina i hope thats what happen in vampire diaries too

monkey
omg i am actually crossing my fingers while typing plz god this has 2 be true!!!!!!!!!!

Sandraa99 said: