Advertisement

Inazuma Eleven Daily reports.

sapphirez posted on Dec 02, 2010 at 06:24AM
This is a forum of anything you wanted to report about Inazuma Eleven. Any opinions, disagreements can be place here.
save

Inazuma Eleven 79 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-25 of 79

over a year ago sapphirez said…
blush
Let's see. If Fubuki (at the starts) had Atsuya in him during the games and he changes personality during offense and defense, doesn't that mean the team is playing with 12 person? Since Atsuya and Shirou are different people mentally and (was) physically. Furthermore, their techniques are different too. Well, whatever, I still like Fubuki!!
last edited over a year ago
Let's see. If Fubuki (at the starts) had Atsuya in him during the games and he changes personality du
over a year ago maro-chan said…
big smile
U R RIGHT..i never even think...ahhaha..but fubuki is so kawaiiiiii.
hmmm
3 December 2010.
20 days countdown for the new movie. Everyone couldn't wait for it. Now, for the next news. My favorite move of Aphrodi is Heaven's Time. I calculate the whole thing. Our normal walking steps are 2 steps/second and our normal walking steps are 4 steps/second. So, when Aphrodi froze the time, his normal walking and running are 4 and 8 per second respectively. If he can use Heaven's Time at normal opponent, why did he only use it to pass Striker, Forward, Midfield and Defender? Why can't he does it for the Goalkeeper too instead of God Knows?
3 December 2010.<br />
20 days countdown for the new movie. Everyone couldn't wait for it. Now, for t
hmmm
6 December 2010.
17 days countdown for the new movie. What should we discuss about today? How about a talk about C. Hitomiko Kira. In her first appearance, I was shocked when the headman (Natsumi's father) called her with the suffix -kun. Well, usually, the suffix -kun is only used for boys/males and yet I was shocked with the calling. She is a girl after all. I wonder how come the Ichijou didn't called her with -san....?
6 December 2010.<br />
17 days countdown for the new movie. What should we discuss about today? How a
wink
Great news! I just discovered something. It seems like the name of the manager happens to be the same name as the 4 season.
Natsumi Raimon; Natsu = Summer
Aki Kino; Aki = Autumn
Haruna Otonashi; Haru = Spring

Though it wasn't something that I can really be proud of.... That's all for today. Another news is coming up with Sapphirez!!
over a year ago kitakedo said…
smile
don't forget fuyuka's name also comes from japanese word 'fuyu'(sometimes pronounced as 'hu-yu'), which means winter.
big smile
i can't wait for the movie...kyaaaa..
big smile
Thank you so much kitakedo for the information. ^^.
over a year ago naice1000 said…
surprise
Hey guys , just wanted to ask. Will the movie be available on the net too?
big smile
96% Yes. 3.5% No. But it usually will. Don't worry. We, the Inazuma Eleven fans from all around the world are waiting for the movie too.
big smile
15 December 2010.
8 days countdown for Inazuma Eleven Movie. For the fans all over the world (other than Japan) It's probably 9/10 days if watch it at the web (internet). Just thinking about the movie make me goes -DokiDoki-! Seems like a twist and a turn of time happened in the movie. I don't know why they are aiming Endou Mamoru but for sure, Toramaru, (new) Hiroto, Tobitaka and (drum roll please) Fubuki and Fideo!!!! Kyaa ta ne deshii~! Peoples are going crazy for it! So if Ogre attack on Football Frontier, so shouldn't their (Raimon Eleven) power goes UP before the attack of Aliea Gakuen? If Hiroto is there, shouldn't there be no Team Genesis or even Aliea Gakuen? If Aliea Gakuen's Team is strong, why didn't they destroy the Ogre in the first place? Well, all we can do is just say that "that's the storyline, if it's changed, then there's no story" and wait for the movie..... Kyaata ne~... Waiting is such a pain... deshii~! Owh yeah, and don't forget, watch episode 111 tonight (for Japanese people) or tomorrow; early in the morning (for those who understands Japanese) or you can just wait next week (for those who needed subtitles)>Image Credit goes for maro-chan deshii~<
15 December 2010.<br />
8 days countdown for Inazuma Eleven Movie. For the fans all over the world (o
worried
i hope they don't f*ck up the original plot. well if they're going to change the story, make sure the new story is better. i'm going to watch the movie first then buy the third version of inazuma eleven 3 so i would know who are the opponents there and how hard are they.
smile
The Inazuma Eleven has another manga; doujinshi. Many people wanted to read it so much but from the manga review that I get and the main summary, It's a YAOI manga but no offense, the characters are well-drawn. Well, the story centers around Kidou and his own circumstances. For the people who dislike YAOI, you don't really have to buy or download it cause it's hardcore yaoi and smut. That's all for today, thank you.
big smile
desu~i don't really like yaoi...
hope the movie will be good...desu~
my frens in other country...alraedy buy the game..but not its really a 'movie' but the game is contributing 'kanon endou' in the game ...its inazuma 3 special..like that..
i saw some video from the game...its a bit funny..hee..hee..when mamoru is suprised when kanon call him 'grandpa' for a sudden..(game)
laugh
and..seriously...its looks like aki kino is not the grandmother of kanon endou...maybe its fuyuka or natsumi...desu~ not sure..........
i just saw some video from the game...n my frens haven't finish the game...
smile
Thank you for the contributions deshii~. I am looking forward of the movie.
wink
17 December 2010.
6 days left before the movie. More information about it. Did you watch Raimon match against Zeus? Endou learned Majin the Hand Mid-match right? Now, in the movie, their match will be disturbed by Ogre and Endou will learn Omega the Hand Mid-match. Don't you think that's kinda ruin the storyline for IE season 3; Challenge to the World? Actually, the movie should be before the fight against Aliea Gakuen, that way, Endou will have Omega the Hand during the fight with Genesis....
over a year ago gioagustin said…
What happened to the daily reports?
surprise
saphirez is very busy desu~
big smile
Level 5 announces the next part of their popular soccer-RPG series, Inazuma Eleven, is coming to the Nintendo 3DS.

trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ninteend­o-w­orl­d-i­naz­u..­.10­2

Level 5 announces the next part of their popular soccer-RPG series, Inazuma Eleven, is coming to the
over a year ago naice1000 said…
surprise
@Kitakedo OMFG!!! from where did you get dat video?? its AWESOME!! :D :O
smile
14 January 2011.
I am so sorry deshii~. I've been busy editing and authoring a few stories. Furthermore, now it's school's season and I am going crazy with the loads of homeworks!!! But that doesn't stop me from IE.
Well now, Inazuma Eleven is releasing a new game, IE 4 but this time, it is set on a different platform instead of Nintendo DS. If you listen closely, the main character's voice sounded like Toramaru (Rie Kugimiya).
Inazuma Eleven episode 114 is up and the episode was quite flat. The episode was about how they forced Roneejo to stop acting on his own and in the end, the polices arrived and Garschield plan's was stopped.
I'm waiting 4 the next episode since I am waiting 4 the real fight. Thank you.
over a year ago Lastri said…
crying
The new ending song was kinda sad since they're telling their farewell to us but I really can't wait to see their match versus Team Garshierd and finally LITTLE GIGANTO! Goodluck Inazuma Japan and an early farewell to Inazuma Eleven anime!
over a year ago Lastri said…
sad
(Ending 7)

On the classroom blackboard

Even though they've all been erased

The youth we all experienced together

is a memory that will never disappear!

I'll never forget meeting you

The dreams I carry in my chest

will never be relinquished

Don't look down, smile instead!

Farewell, see you again

[see you again!]

Don't look down, smile instead

Sayonara

[sayonara]

See you again...

Who knows that LAMEndou, Kazemaru, Fubuki, Goenji and Kidou can sing.
smile
the english version of the first game will be releasing in Europe at january 28th.

--
i hope they'll also release an english version of the 2nd game and the third game. about the voice acting, it seems that they have british accent since this game will be released on Europe.