To believe in:
1. Allah [in His Existence, His Oneness in His Atributes, His deserving to be worshipped and supplicated and His right to legislate].
2. His angels [being created from light for obeying Allah's Orders].
3. His Books [ the Torah, the Gospel of Jesus, the Psalm of David and the Qur'an which is the best of them].
4. His Messengers [ the first of them was Noah and the last of them was Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wasallam, being the seal of the Prophets].
5. The Last Day [ the day of resurrection for the reckoning of the people according to their deeds, and their appropriate compensation (award or punishment)].
6. And to believe in Qadar (Divine preordainment) [that all which occurs of good and evil is by Divine decree, accompained by the employment of means to achieve desired results with satisfaction of what happens of good or bad, the sweet and the bitter, because it occurs by Allah's Decree].