1. The prophet Muhammad (Salallahu alayhi wasallam) loved archery.
2. He was fond of cats.
3. His favorite colors were green and white.
4. The prophet loved black seeds.
5. He used to wrestle with his peers.
6. The prophet had fair skin and jet black hair.
7. The prophet would kiss his wife Aisha (radiallahu anhu) on the forehead and have her sit next to him during his meetings.
8. The Prophet Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasallam once had promised himself he would never eat honey since his wife had said there was an odor coming from it. Soon later, a verse was revealed by Allaah Subhana wa ta'ala that...
Kufr in Islam: what is it and what are it’s types :
Learning about Kufr is an essential part of Muslim’s knowledge about his faith. Without knowing Kufr, you cannot do justice to Tawheed. Kufr is used in the Glorious Qur’an for people who cover up or hide the truth. It also uses this word to point out those who denied the favors of Allah by not accepting his Dominion and Authority. Therefore Kufr is the opposite of Imaan or Disbelief in Allah and a Non-Believer is called Kaafir.
A person can be categorized as Kaafir or Murtadd (meaning apostate) if the following twelve beliefs or actions...