Iti/nmdis Introduce Yourselves!

nmdis posted on Dec 21, 2013 at 04:23AM
Hi my friends.
Well I needed something to add stuffs to this spot so I am adding this forum. Just tell what's your favorite things. Your best friends here, your favorite spots etc. You can tell even smallest things like your fav icon right now and so on..

Iti/nmdis 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 101musastella said…
Name: Farhah Dhamirah
Nickname: Gemini, Farhah, Apple Girl
Favorite TV Show: Once Upon A Time, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Victorious, Sam & Cat, Winx Club, The Amazing World of Gumball, Chowder, OUAT In Wonderland
Favorite Movie: Frozen, Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
Favorite Celebrities: Porcelain Black, Elizabeth Gillies, Christina Aguilera, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Lawrence
BFFs: MissAngelPaws (Dania), zanhar1 (Zannie), nmdis (Iti/you), WinxClub_Stella (Mel), SummerThunder (Victoria), BlueColor (Ally)
Favorite Spot/Club: Once Upon A Time, Random, The Winx Club, Vatiquix Club, Liz Gillies, Selena Gomez
Favorite Icon: Anything with Porcelain, Liz, Christina or Elsa the Snow Queen

Fun Fact: I'm a Gemini, but my favorite star sign is Aries =]] I also love antagonists/villains more than the protagonists/heroes/heroins. IDK, maybe because most of the protagonists are Mary-Sues and Gary-Stus. I only like a few protagonists :P! The others..nah.

Describe My Personallty: I find myself friendly and perspective, polite and also mean, strict and crazy =]] JK! I can be lonely without my friends, but sometimes I enjoy private times with myself..because most friends betray each other like these two persons from Winx Wiki..*cough* RoseXinh and BelievixinStella *cough* I love drawing, I also enjoy drawing Winx OCs, mainly on PTS ;P Easy say, I'm a happy-go-lucky person mixed with an emo/goth clothing and some jealousy inside =]]
last edited over a year ago