Jacob and Bella Grrrrr.

savii_t posted on Mar 20, 2008 at 09:51PM
i am freaking sick of people saying "omg!!! bella soooooo needs to be with jacob!!" or "screw bella. jacob/edward is mine."
it annoys the hellllllll out of me.
ppl need to SUCK IT UP and get over this shit.
cuz, dude, theyre not real.
sorry if that disapoints you,

Jacob and Bella 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pink_martini2 said…
I think you need to direct this towards the Edward Fangirls and Edward/Bella Fans.

If my memory serves me, they're the ones that will rip you a new one if you dare think against canon.

Or if you think (because obviously if your opinion does not match theirs, its incorrect) Bella shouldn't turn vamp or marry Edward.

*shrug* You're right. They aren't real. But that goes both ways. Uber-fans need to chill out too.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cowgirlfromhell said…
I second pink_martini2 but beware, they might go mental!
over a year ago bdrman said…
This is very interesting. I came from the Harry Potter crowd and I was a big Harry/Hermione fan. So I am very familiar with the phrase "they're the ones that will rip you a new one if you dare think against canon." and canon of course was Harry/Ginny. So I can understand what all of you face when you suggest to some people that Jacob is better suited for Bella than Edward. This is something I have started to believe. I am becoming even more convinced as I re-read the books and notice things I missed the first time or did not understand the significance of when I first read the books. Of one thing I am certain- it is very unhealthy to know without a doubt that dying immediately is the best option for you if your boyfriend is killed (New Moon).
over a year ago jenna_bobo said…
hmmm funny thing i answered you other post and then i find this one, you are so sick yet, you come back to this "irritating" site and post AGAIN. clearly you just want random attention and why dont you go suck jacobs...... oh but no, never mind what have you done to deserve that? nvm go suck.....kevin jonas
hhahaha