Jacob Black 50 facts about Taylor Lautner & jacob black

twilight102 posted on Jul 25, 2009 at 09:49AM
post a fact about taylor / jacob and see if we can get 50. ( no repeat please )
post a fact about taylor / jacob and see if we can get 50. ( no repeat please )

Jacob Black 91 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-91 of 91

over a year ago bffellexi said…
kiss
Jacob may not be able to kiss Bella in New Moon but he gets a really good long kiss in Eclipse!!!Bella learns that she loves him too!!!But not enough to break up with Edward!!!that made me soooo sad because they would have made the cutest couple on EARTH!!!!! or him and my sister!!!
over a year ago IluvJacob99 said…
75. jacob black imprinted on renesmee
76. i have a jacob black/ taylor lautner fansite
i luv you taylor . p.s. taylor is mine
over a year ago OMFGItsME said…
big smile
OMG I LOVE TAYLOR LAUTNER SO MUCH HE IS LIKE THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD. <3
over a year ago BloodAngel13 said…
heart
wow thats WAY!!!!!!!! more then 50. you know they would make a cool book JACOB BLACK 101 yeah sounds good.
go TEAM TAYLOR XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
over a year ago ryerye said…
heart
team jacob!!!!!!! ur #1 i luv u so so so much,ur the hottest ever!!!!!!!
over a year ago Denelys said…
big smile
OMG THAnk U WELL FOR HALF of it the rest i know but u r amazing and totally true he is the hottest guy on the earth.and im team jacob rock on!!!!!!!
over a year ago JacobsWolffGirl said…
38# He is fit! <3 x
over a year ago 123Jacob456 said…
heart
38#he imprinted on bellas dauter (i forgot her name)
39#born in grand rapids,michigan
40#he started karate at the age of 6
41#he went toFabiano's Karate Shool
42#after winning tournaments at the age of 7 he was invited to train with Michael Chaturantabut
45#when he was eight, he was asked to represent his country in the twelve years and under division in the World Karate Association where he proved himself by becoming the Junior World Forms and Weapons champion, winning three gold medals
46#. He continued to flourish in the martial arts circuit; in 2003, at only eleven years old, he was ranked number one in the world for NASKA's Black Belt Open Forms, Musical Weapons, Traditional Weapons and Traditional Forms and and, by the age of twelve, he had three Junior World Championships under his "black belt".
47#. He continued to flourish in the martial arts circuit; in 2003, at only eleven years old, he was ranked number one in the world for NASKA's Black Belt Open Forms, Musical Weapons, Traditional Weapons and Traditional Forms and and, by the age of twelve, he had three Junior World Championships under his "black belt".
48#Although he was unsuccessful, he enjoyed the experience so much that he told his parents he wanted to pursue a career in acting. Soon, he and his family were traveling back-and-forth from their home in Michigan to California so Taylor could audition for acting roles on a regular basis.
49#When he was ten, with the frequent traveling and air fares starting to drain them out, his family made the hard decision to relocate to Los Angeles where Taylor would have the advantage of being able to audition on a full-time basis.
50# Although it was a wrench to leave behind friends and family, the move gave him the added bonus of being able to compete on a more intense level in football and baseball.

Taylor L.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago TEAMJACOBRULESS said…
smile
lol wow you know lots bout him that i knew to!!!!
over a year ago kaylabear09 said…
kiss
you are HOT
over a year ago hottaylor22 said…
cool
38#he made his own youtube music video for apologize
over a year ago natashajacob said…
heart
hi jacob biack lismore
over a year ago taylorluvr1 said…
13. REASONS WHY TAYLOR LAUTNER IS AWSOME HOTT & MORE

13.HE'S A WEREWOLF (SO CUTE WHEN HE'S A WEREWOLF).

12.HE'S TALL,DARK SKIN AND HANDSOME(LOVE HIM 1,000x)

11. PEASONS WHY TAYLOR LAUTNER IS AWSOME HOTT & MORE

10.HE'S A WEREWOLF (SO CUTE WHEN HE'S A WEREWOLF.

9.HE'S TALL,DARK SKIN AND HANDSOME(LOVE HIM 1,000x)

8.HE CAN RIDE MOTORCYLE (AWSOME)

7.HE'S FUN ;)

6.HE'LL PROTECT ME FROM DANGER.

5. HE FIGHT FOR WHAT HE WANTS.

4.HE GIVE ME BIG BEAR HUGES(LOVE IT).

3.HE'S HOTTTTTTTTTTTT(REALY HOT).

2.HE'S A HOTTTTTTT ACTOR

LAST BUT NOT LEAST ........

..........1.HE'S SHRITLESS (I LOVE THAT HE'S SO HOTTTT).

over a year ago serena456 said…
heart
38 jacobs the hottest man eeevvvvaaa
over a year ago ilychaantel said…
Jacob Black has 2 sisters, Rachel and Rebecca..
One of which imprints on a fellow werewolf.. Embry, i think ;p
And no offence, but it is creepy how some of you know these Taylor Lautner facts..\
what do you do in your spare time?
over a year ago jacobwolf233 said…
ok why is taylor launtener so freakin hott! and ps all those ppl who critise jacob fans i luv him in real life (his personality)and his jake character and if course cuz he is so damn sexy!

last edited over a year ago
ok why is taylor launtener so freakin hott! and ps all those ppl who critise jacob fans i luv him in
over a year ago taylorlautner3 said…
big smile
In The Twilight Saga,Taylor's character Jacob calls vampires bloodsuckers
over a year ago skinnijeanz693 said…
#77 Taylor/Jacob is soooooo friggin sexy <3

#78 Jacob imprinted on reneesme (bella & edward's daughter)

#79 Taylor's birthday is February 11, 1992

#80 Taylor is 18 years old

#81 Jacob/Taylor is mine ;)

I Love Jacob Black/Taylor Lautner <333
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago JacobLuver13 said…
big smile
first of all what do u all do in your spare time. I LOVE TAYLOR LAUTNER!!! and i love Jacob black!! im TEAM JACOB FOREVER!!! btw ilychaantel his sister ends up with Paul not Embry
over a year ago Trentluvr6 said…
heart
IDK if someone already said this cause i'm too lazy to read all of this. But, he won the gokld medals in karate.
Team Jake forever <3
I love Jake Black/ Taylor Lautner!!! <3
over a year ago Trentluvr6 said…
heart
Number???
Jake/Taylor is Mine <3
Number???
Jake/Taylor is Mine <3
over a year ago wierd67 said…
tongue
I WISH I COULD MEAT HIM I DON'T KNOW HIM TAT MUCH
over a year ago rAsberrStrarS said…
heart
He has his shirt off through the majority of films in the twilight saga.
over a year ago nessie_wb said…
heart
(# i have no idea!) H e imprints on renesmee carlie cullen in the book and film "breaking dawn" ~ He plays Eliot Murtaugh in "cheaper by the dozen 2" ~ According to Jacob Black vampires smell like strong bleach and He smells like wet dog! lmao!!!! ~
his favorite quote from the book "eclipse" is "does me being half naked bother you?" lol not at all tay! ~
He has dated Taylor Swift , Selena Gomez and Sarah Hicks. (THEY MUSH BE DESTROYED!!!!)
~ He turned 18 on the 11th of Feburary 2010!
~ Jacob is depressed about Bella marring Edward so Leah Clearwater sugests that he finds the one hes meant to be with but says no because he dosnt want his feeling for bela to go! (awwww!!!)
~ In the end he takes leahs advide and trys imprinting on random girls in a prak! LMAO! U CRACK MY UP JAKE!
~ His karate coach was the blue power ranger! AWSOME!
~ His favorite ice cream is Cake Batter! yummy!
~ When he jumps ups out Bella's window in "new moon" he did it all himself with no pads or a stunt double!!!!!
~ He has stunt trained since he was 5 years old!
~ His favorite colour is Baby blue! (mine to!)
~ he only has one facebook page and i cant say what it is srry! x
~ His wolf fur is a russet / red-brown!
~ Im the film eclipse he kisses Bella and she breaks her hand punching him in the face!!!! XD lol!
~ He made his own youtube music video to "One Rebublic - Apologize"
~ He likes girls who can be a dork around him!
~ H e hates it when twilight fans ask him to growl! LMAO xxx
~~~~~MORE FACTS ON THE WAY I JUST CANT BE BOTHERED TO TYPE THEM ALL!!!!!~~~~~
over a year ago Aries98 said…
heart
Taylor Daniel Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan to parents, Deborah and Daniel Lautner. He, and younger sister Makena, were raised in a well-mannered, Roman Catholic household in Hudsonville, Michigan. At the age of six, Taylor began studying martial arts at Fabiano's Karate School and he, along with his family, quickly noticed his unique and natural talent for the sport. He was soon invited to train with seven-time world karate champion Michael Chaturantabut (aka Mike Chat) and, at the age of eight, he was asked to represent his country in the twelve years and under division in the World Karate Association where he became the Junior World Forms and Weapons champion, winning three gold medals. In 2003, Taylor continued to flourish in the martial arts circuit where he ranked number one in the world for NASKA's Black Belt Open Forms, Musical Weapons, Traditional Weapons and Traditional Forms and, at the age of twelve, he became the three time Junior World Champion.

However, in addition to his love for martial arts, Taylor quickly developed a love for acting at the age of seven years old when his martial arts instructor, who was involved in show business, encouraged him to audition for a small appearance in a Burger King commercial. Although he was unsuccessful, he enjoyed the experience so much that he told his parents that he wanted to pursue a career in acting. Soon, he and his family were traveling back-and-forth from their home in Michigan to California so Taylor could audition for acting roles on a regular basis. When Taylor was ten, with the frequent traveling and air fares starting to become overwhelming, his family made the crucial decision to relocate to Los Angeles where Taylor would have the advantage of being able to audition for films, television, and commercials full-time.

Once Taylor moved with his family to Los Angeles, he found himself landing more and more small acting roles. He booked many occurring roles on various television shows such as "My Wife and Kids" (2001), "Summerland" (2004), and "The Bernie Mac Show" (2001). Taylor also found himself becoming successful in films as well. In 2005, he landed the role of Sharkboy in the family blockbuster flick, The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D (2005), and the role of Eliot Murtaugh in Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005). However, it would be one single role that would ultimately change Taylor's life forever. In 2008, Taylor auditioned for the iconic role of werewolf hunk Jacob Black in the record smashing, blockbuster hit Twilight (2008/I). With the sudden and unexpected success of the film, Taylor, along with fellow cast members Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, found himself being propelled into a world that would forever change his life and his career.

Taylor has continued to portray Jacob Black in the following film adaptations of the The Twilight Saga as well as branch out into other roles and films such as the star studded romantic comedy, Valentine's Day (2010), and the action-packed thriller, Abduction (2011). Taylor Lautner has quickly become one of the most famous, talented, and successful young Hollywood actors thanks to the blockbuster success of the Twilight (2008/I) films. It has quickly been established by this young man's diverse and gifted talent that we will continue to be his audience for many years to come.Yea i guess you can say im obbesed:)
over a year ago vandnio529 said…
tongue
38# is dating taylor swift. not right for him!
over a year ago vandnio529 said…
heart
I luv you and not rob!
over a year ago VampiresSuck said…
wink
Number???????? HE IS THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE WHOS WIT ME RAISE UR HANDS (EVERYONE RAISES HANDS LOL)
over a year ago ccr6 said…
kiss
jacob i wish u and bella where together.next movie have your shirt off the whole time.
over a year ago Tashiohime said…
big smile
(RAISES HAND) I am with u VampiresSuck lol. He is a sexy person.
over a year ago cheyannelabron said…
smirk
do you guys know nothin about taylor lautner you are just making stuff up
over a year ago twihardobsessed said…
kiss
38# taylor lautner and hs family moved to las angles at the age of 10.

39# at the age of 7 he did his first acting job for a burger king commerical which he didn t book. LOV YA TAYLOR!!!
over a year ago lottielovejacob said…
He HATES spiders !!!!!!!!
just like me !!!!!!!!!!!!
perfect match !!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago kizzy74 said…
heart
I LOVE U TAYLOR LAUTNER AND I THINK UR THE SEXIEST GUY IN THE WROLD
I LOVE U TAYLOR LAUTNER AND I THINK UR THE SEXIEST GUY IN THE WROLD
over a year ago emma108642 said…
kiss
I LOVE YOU TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!M­ARI­E me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago lulu4480 said…
heart
38#= Jacob inmrpinted on renesme and Edward got very mad same with bella but i think they belong together
over a year ago lulu4480 said…
heart
i love you taylor so much it is my dream to met you i love you!!
over a year ago KLautner1992 said…
worried
I'm litterally his biggest fan, there is so much bullshit on here lol
over a year ago wilow said…
heart
i love you !
over a year ago johnnique242 said…
heart
he says he cute
over a year ago Vampire-Girl013 said…
laugh
my fav. is #23