Justin Bieber Article

I love Justin Drew Bieber,

Article by pinkstars01 posted over a year ago
I love Justin Drew Bieber<3
I love him so much.
He is an outstanding singer, and did I mention he was also very good looking?
Well he is.
I couldnt live without his voice in my head every single day. He is amazing. I love him soooooo much. Me and my friend are going to have a fundraiser t get enough money to go to Ontaio, Canada, and go door-to-door asking if he was there. He is pretty much amazing. and more. He needs to get a record deal, because i am tired of having to get onto the computer to listen to him.
I love him, more than anyone, and thank god, that there is an amazing, good, hot, nice, non-stupid boy out there for us girls to love.

I love you JustinDrewBieber.
-Amanda(:

Pages: 1 2 3
sshaas said:
i llllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooovvvvv­vvv­vvv­e justin so so so so soso mmmmmmmmmmucccchh

sshaas said:
IM HIS #1 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

mdoh_77 said:
are you kidding me!! justin a nice non-stupid guy!! LOL biggest joke of life!!! justin lived in my town stratford ontario and went to my school justin is the biggest asshole ever!!!

btw justin doesnt live in ontario any more...he lives in atlanta and he does have a record deal wit usher and some other guy that no one nos who he is sooo yea

OMG I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS SOOOOO HOT AND TALENTED

i loveeeeeee Justinnnn
he is sooooooooooooo hott and i love listening to him music

justin is very cute aand a outgoing guy and down ot earth verycute and justin if you need somebody to talk to iam here for you calll me:506-743-8050 or e-mail me at mysterykid2009@hotmail.com love yo justin:)

tsewang said:
he is awesome!

Wow Justin Bieber is like amaizing the first time i herd him... im like wow i need to tell my friends.. Im hopping he has a single i will buy it!

Justin you rock my socks i never herd anything like that before
your voice is incredible wooot wooot! http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticoons­/wi­nk.­jpg
You rock.. <3

Join this site that I made where you can totally obsess over JB and stuff http://justinbieber.ning.com/

justin is sooooooooo hott!!!!!!!!!!!

smirk
OMG!! i love him soooo much he is sooo sexy ad reaally good for 13 years old like OMG!!!

i love u sssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooo­ooo­...­...­.
..much justin omg it is not funny how much i love u. u r so..hot and sexyyyyyy u r a good omfghttp://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticoons­/he­art­.jp­g

i love u much more then these girls love ya so much omfg u are so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy­yy

I cant beleive he was in ontario! i live in ontario! oh, well, too late now.http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticoons­/cr­yin­g.j­pg

AshleyPersico, he isnt 13, hes 15. it says tht everywhere. his bday is march somethin, 1994, he turned 15 this year in march whatever it is.

Reneee said:
Isnt't his Birthday on March 1? or something like that?

no his Birthday is on march 14

anyways i`m justin's biqqest fan !
i love him so muuch !
he is HOT && GORGEOUS , and i can addmit thaat ! :)
iii loooove youuu JUSTIN BIEBER !!

i love justin!!!!!!!

justin is sooooo gorgeous im justin feature girl!!

justin i love u!!!!

keke2172 said:
justin ur the best

u da uda BEST!!!

DATE ME U WILL LUV ME!!!

JUSTIN I KNOW WE have ALOT IN COMMON IM REALLY IN LOVVVVVVE WITH UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

BE MINE!!!

justin u r anazing very good singer i just cant get enough of you i love to sing 2 i also dance on my spare tme otherwise chillen with my friends!i would love to be in 1 of your videos i love you dont let anyone tell you your not amazing you really are!i would love to be your girlfriend. every night i dream about you i text my bff saying u know justin bieber you have 2 see him i love him he so good i love justin im just any girl i think im yourgirl remeber that ilove u!!!!to let u know theres more they wouldnt let me fit it though!

xomeggxo said:
justin bieber you are soo hott!

i loveee justin bieber !! hes amazing and soo hot ! i love him so much !http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticoons­/he­art­.jp­g

7things said:
I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!HOT HOT HOT!!!I WISH I CAN MEAT YOU!!!!AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

7things said:
OMG I LOVE JUSTIN BEIBER!!!WOW!!

7things said:
HOT BOY!!I LIKE YOU JUSTIN!

Uka said:
JustinI love you, I cannot live without you, every night I think of you and only these thoughts warm me at cool night, girlfriends speak that is useless to you to write, but I should write because I without mind I want you from you, the darling Justin you is fine can when we will be reduced by a life will be hopes for it, love also whole notice me!!!

ikr! hez sexyy as hell yo...

angelic
i mean rellay i'm hiz angel from above pplz...

i don no y yal all fighin over him n sayin al his #1 fan he will never date us we woud b lucky if he did n im his number one fan I LLOVEEEEE U JUSTIN DREW BIEBER hit me up 601-947-5840 i an outgoin gurl n love to have fun ull love me... he so damn S~E~X~Y ID GIVE ANYTHIN

Hey Justin, I think you're a total cuttie! If your ever touring in BC, I hope I'll get the chance to meet you. Keep making great music! jess_lamontagne@live.com

chalou88 said:
i love justin bieber !!!

urika said:
hey jUsTiN, u are s0oOoOoO cOOOOL!!.,

angelic
TOTALFan said:
WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL!
C'MON!
THT'S PATHETIC!
U'LL NEVER MEET HIM!
HE IS A GOOD SINGER BUT U DN'T KNOW THT HE'S A NICE NON-STUPID GUY!
HE MIGHT BE JUST 1 OF THE MOST IDIOTIC STUPID AND INCONSIDERATE GUYS EVER!U GUYS NEVER MET HIM!
IT WAS ONLY ON T.V!
HE MIGHT LOOK SWEET AND INASANT BUT HE JST MIGHT BE THE AUPOSITE!
LOOKS R DESIVING!
(YA I KNOW I SPELLED ALOT OF THINGS WRONG...I'M ONLY 11 YRS OLD PPL!

11_Odile said:
Totalfan's right!
I admit he does look good and he has a good voice,but he might just be the opposite of what he looks like,you know!
You shouldn't judge a book by its cover!
You people are crazy!
(No hard feelings...)
(Just like totalfan I'm only 11 as well...So sorry if there were wrong grammars and spellings...:P)

Justin Bieber is so Awesome. His song is so Amazing too.

cukurish said:
Love him

i love justin bieber. i lsten to his song all the time.!

smirk
justin bieber is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he's a pisces just like me

erica1234 said:
this is erica1234 and i love justin bieber i love his song one time it is alsame one time is number one one time

gikar55 said:
Justin is such a good singer and hot too

Justin<<< u're sooooOoo cuTE!!!.
Me plUs yoU, i'ma teLL you ONE TIME!!!

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!YOU ARE GYE #1 IN A WORLD!I WONT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!ME PLUS YOU FOREVER!I'M IN LOVE IN YOU!! KISSSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!