Justin Bieber Rumours!!

JustinBiebz posted on Apr 12, 2010 at 11:37AM
hey guys, its Justin here. Just to clear these rumours up: 1.) i am NOT gay, i love girls 2.) i did not tell oprah that i was a bisexual, so idk where that came from? 3.) i am NOT dating Selena Gomez, Jasmine V or this Bonnie girl, i am single and ready to mingle. 4.) i WOULD date a fan, cause nobody can help who they fall in love with, right? yeah so guys add me if u wanna chat! i promise i will try to answer all my fans. i dont like being called a poser, cause im NOT one! i love my fans, and i love haterz cause they make me stronger!- Justin Drew Bieber. x

Justin Bieber 235 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 235

over a year ago GirlEma said…
How cut.Please stop.U r POSER.Real Justin is dating Jazmyne Villegas!And of course.If u can't remember who r u really then I can to explain it for u.Anyway u r poser.
over a year ago JustinBiebz said…
im not a poser!
U r POSER! If u r not poser then prove it all Justin's fans who r on here.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jelly246 said…
GirlEma justinbiebz is da real jb he is N0T a poser! SO BACKOFF!
over a year ago MariaNatasha said…
personally what do u think about bonnie JB?
Jelly246 I'm sure that he's poser.
over a year ago TayLover221 said…
im confused because THERE ARE TOO MANY FAKE JUSTINS AND IM SICK OF IT AND THEY ARE ALL POSERS PRODLEM SOLVED.
Yes...They all said that they r real Justin but they never never never never prove that.But it prove me kidrauhlbieber.He's real.
over a year ago Jelly246 said…
In wat year were u born girlema?
1996-06-30 11:49 why?
i think shes awesome, marianatasha :)
yeah I agree.She's perfect girl.Very cut person.I like her so much.
over a year ago JustinBRauhl said…
im the real justin bieber i have proof in my photos and check my motto its been verified
whatever, how can u be real? if i am!
over a year ago niquelvjb said…
kiss
justin i heard it haz been hard 4 u 2 get girlz
over a year ago EmyLay said…
justinbiebz is the real justin!! and justinBRauhl who cares what your motto says and wht ur pics look lik anyone can do tht!
over a year ago elisa2464 said…
tongue
as if you are......if you r prove it! i cant believe another one of you "justin biebers" because some girls (not saying me) actually look up to him & they don't need ppl like you crushing their feelings. i am actually speaking up to the ppl who wont! just give it up and is u were the real justin bieber then you would know how to prove it!
-sorry for the long letter but its the truth!-
ok, first i believe justin (justinbiebz) is the real one and second, y would he hold a contest promising the winner an autographed pic and then picking a winner if he wasnt real? And all the posers hav been kicked off this site so y hasnt he? use ur god given brain and think a little!! One of his best friends Caity is my sister and she wouldnt lie 2 me! so if u guys dont believe him just leave him alone! no one wants u crushing there spirit saying tht the guy they look up to isnt real and lies to people. wht if u were famous and someone kept doing this to u how would u feel? so please just leave him and all of his true fans alone!

luv ya justin!

--Emily
over a year ago CaitlinLuvsLiam said…
Well said, sis <3
thanks sis <3
over a year ago hailey4u said…
JustinBiebz is REAL!!!!! so plz stop calling him a poser!!! PLUS Justin is NOT gay!!!! y do u think he sings about girls????? I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER and JustinBiebz is REAL!!!!! and if you do think hes real then just live your life and just b nice to others, thats all you have to do!
exactly wht i said but urs was ALOT shorter. the main point of my message is tht u dont hav 2 believe idc and he doesnt care but please keep tht 2 urself. no 1 wants 2 fight and there r posers everywhere but justinbiebz isnt one. u can either agree or disagree but plz keep tht 2 urslef.
i agree!!! dont b mean to people you DONT believe , you can believe them or you cant! so plz dont b mean, JustinBiebz and the people who believe him dont want ANY FIGHTS on here. so plz if you dont like him or you dont believe him just believe your own Justin Bieber,and PLZ DONT B MEAN TO ANYONE!!! :) thx
JustinBRauhl, umm your NOT real because Justin Bieber does NOT live in California!!!so, how r we supposed to believe u?
i lik u hailey :)
and ya jb livs n georgia... im not gonna say anythin mean cuz i don't wanna fight!
your nice EmyLay :D
ya emilys my sister, shes awesome :p
kul! ya she is awesome!
to people who DONT believe in JustinBiebz..
PLZ DO NOT B MEAN DONT WANT ANY FIGHTS!!! I just want you to all kno he is REAL. im just saying, NO FIGHTS PLZ NO FIGHTS!!!!
thanx :) theres more haterz on another forum :'(
ya there are!! the is ALOT of haters on the "For The Fans/guys Who Believe Me Justin Bieber" SO PLZ NO HATERS!!! if you want to go on there you need to b nice,but u can go on, just saying.... I DONT WANT ANY FIGHTS!!!!
I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!
check out the one where the girl is gonna ramble bou thow much she hates him. ugh!
What emily?
over a year ago karla1997 said…
smile
ya when u dont belive in wats in ur heart then ur gona be heart broken so belive him and haters plz plz HAVE A HEART FOR JUSTIN BIEBER hes a kull nice down 2 earth guye if u where famouse and hw wasent he wouldent be puting u down like ur puting him down just be nice to others and they will be nice back and love ur haters
over a year ago MariaNatasha said…
JustinBiebz - how did u know shes awsome?u ever talk to her before?
GirlEma - i know!! she is so sweet and the coolest girl ive ever talked to. shes so friendly and very funny. u ever talked to her before ema?
yay! i think the haterz left :)
yay, what forum were they on?
this one and another article idk wht one
i believe in JustinBiebz!!!! for you OTHER PPLZ you can believe in him or you can believe in some other dude! but i dont want anything bad so plz dont b mean!
over a year ago kmyer said…
Hailey is right! JustinBiebz is real, and where did u hear he was dating Jasmine Villageas?
ya where did u hear tht? hes single.
laugh
fine i believe him................im sorry but im not fully convinced but ill still believe him as much as i can.....im acctually being nice so dont push it lol
over a year ago kkglee said…
i believe just because i want to:) anyways....justin i love your music! and i think you're cute:) please come fly out to here where i live:) haha i'm just kidding......maybe.......haha but i know you obviously have no time, and i also think the bieber or die videos were hilarious:) and i saw you on saturday night live....haha tina fey is one lucky lady :P hahahaha. wow i'm writing a lot. ok that's it:) hope to talk to you!
thanks elisa :)
hi emy!! haha sorry i just like saying hi and meeting new people :)
me 2 lol my friend ashton joined add her!!!
ok i'll add you too!! :) :)
over a year ago -21gungurl- said…
heart
oooo well elisa is my sister......i cnt believe she is actually being nice but anyways i think he is telling the truth! and i LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER! he is soo cute!<3
haha yes i love him too:) and yeah i think he's telling the truth... :)
he is!
you can believe in anyone you want to! even JustinBiebz!!!!!! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!! but plz dont put any mean comments! thx
that's good:) i believed him anyways:) so wait how do i add your friend??? haha i added you:)
I have always and will NEVER NOT BELIEVE JustinBiebz!!! :)
i no u added me :)
hailey's back!! :)
i like this converation
yay!!
i hurt my finger:'(
its ok!!!! 21gungirl dont worry i get hurt also
lol thanks!<3
over a year ago ashtonhargo1011 said…
smile
hey its ashton emylays friend and sister 4 eva she told me to add kkglee and hailey4u
yep :) ashtons amazin!!
over a year ago babisham123 said…
i want to belive you jb buh can u prove it
babisham123 (this isnt supposed to sound mean i dont wanna fight)but his best friend Caitlin Wasey is on here (she is my sister) and she wouldnt lie to me. so will everyone please believe him? hes not a poser and he is real!
over a year ago supermac18 said…
dude he reported like 3 times, kidrauhlbieber wasnt reported once
over a year ago alex1201 said…
hmmm
i soooooooooooooooooo belive justin but how do i add him on
Mac, do u have any proof that kidrauhlbueber is real?!?!? ( I'm not trying to fight) but do u?? I am not trying to b mean but kidrauhlbieber us NOT real (to me) I have my OWN opinions and I say that I believe in JustinBiebz.. So u can believe in that kidrauhlbieber of yours. If u believe him....
justinbiebz is real (not wanting 2 fight) and he is not a poser so u people need 2 shut up (again not wanting 2 be mean or fight)
over a year ago giminar said…
angry
no he is not u fat ugly cow!
haha ashton how is tellin them 2 shut up not mean? lol but seriously guys we all hav our own opinion but all the mean ones plz keep 2 urself. we dont want/need to hear it. so plz.
he us not dude u are soooo like messed up in the head or some thing AND EMILY U SHOULD HAVE MY BACK ON THIS 1

and giminar this is emily and u r the fat ugly cow n this situation so im gonna hav ashtons back on this and tell u 2 SHUT THE CRAP UP!!!!!!!!! thank you bye sucka!
over a year ago 22565 said…
wink
Justin i belive u r not gay anyways i new u were not in the first placelink
smile
Justin bieber i am your biggest fan in the whole world and i sent u a letter i hope u get it and i hope u wright me back on the letter and wright now names carlie i LOVE u
angry
OMG IF U DO NOT BELIEVE JUSTINBIEBZ THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELF EVEN THOUGH HE'S REAL
big smile
I THINK EVERY GIRL SHOULD LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER DONT U THINK?
laugh
Yes i do!
guys this is still emily and im not trying to be mean but we r tlkin bout rumors so if u wanna tlk about how cute jb is go somewhere else!

<3
Emily
over a year ago haferguson said…
smile
he is cute!
PLZ NO MORE RUMORS!!!!! i (we) *kmyer,emily,ashton,me* are working soo hard to b good fans anddont want ANY FIGHTS! also people have their OWN OPINIONS, but if u dont like Justin Bieber then just PLZ i beg u to keep it to yourself!!! THX

Hay Hay B)
kiss
i want this dude soo bad
tongue
srry just stating my honest opinion (fact)
im just saying is he was real he wouldnt of been reported 3 times
and date random ppl he meets online
and all that fun stuff
ALSO his website bieberfever.com AND justinbiebermusic.com he posted hes single and ready to mingle
and the time he posted this
he was on television
so he must be
magical..
kiss
ALL U PEOPLES OUT THERE IM JUST SAING JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOT GAY ...... IF HE WAS GAY DO U THINK HE WOULD HAVE PICS OF HIM KISSING GIRLS?
supermac, i no this is only your opinion but he can be reported as many times as he is but tht doesnt matter. also, the television thing is probably recorded. just saying
over a year ago kidrauhlbieber said…
emylay it was live i remember
and u cant be reported if ur real
thats impossible u get a block band
hi everybody!!! well im pretty sure no ones on but....
then how did i just report u??
ohhh what now kidrauhlbieber!!!!! emily just owned u!
over a year ago lovejbforever said…
OMG IM SICK OF U GUYS FIGHTING ABOUT WHO IS REAL OR NOT AND THE REAL JUSTIN WOULD NOT CARE WHO BELIEVES HIM OR NOT.....K? I HAVE MY THOUGHTS ON WHO IS THE REAL JUSTIN SO DO U AND THATS FINE JUST IF U HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT SOMETHING DONT SAY IT AT ALL!!!!
haha thanx hailey! :)
heyy
hey :) r u on mine and haileys side?
y do i need to take sides and wat r the sides for?
haha who do u think is the real jb kidrauhlbieber or jsutinbiebz? and idk y so u dont hav 2 answer if u dont wanna
over a year ago babisham123 said…
ooo well.. i love jb nn i back him up everyday wen all my friends nn school mates talk shyt abt him...so f*** all the rumorslink
over a year ago kidrauhlbieber said…
u can reported me, but im unbann-able
heart
i think i believe both! i just don't wanna take sides
we'll just c bout tht kidrauhlbieber.
kidrauhlbieber is the real Justin guys!Omg...kidrauhlbieber is always PROVE for us that he's real but JustinBiebz and all who said that thay r Justin is poser's cause they never prove that.If they never prove that how we can to believe them?It's sad that some peoples not believe the kidrauhlbieber.He's real and he prove this.
tongue
lol im sorry kidrauhlbieber si a fake as emylay said she banned him, so he ddint get a block band, but does justinbiebz have a block band? no because he got banned once, so im not saying ur real, because justin bieber would like twitter if he has a fanpop to t th world he loves his fan
meh
supermac, u always have to face the obviuse!! why....why....=(
laugh
hi people!! anyone on? i'm sooo hyper!!!! because i don't have french today!!! YAY!!!! haha ok sorry just had to let that out :)
hey guyz
some of u might hate me 4 this and u can comment agrily idc but justin is NOT on this site. facebook, yes. myspace, yes. twitter, yes. fanpop, no. he might in the future but most likely hes not now. every 'justin' has got banned at least once so there isnt a justin bieber on this site. sorry to break ur heart but hes not. this is a fan site for justin. u dont c miley on hers and taylor on hers. im just saying tht there isnt a justin bieber on this site.
xoxo
Emily
awwwww :( i mean oh well. that sounds pretty accurate, so believe you:)
over a year ago georginaluvsjb said…
heart
justin aint a poser! omg he is cute and i luv him who doesnt..?
sunny
this is 2 u justin bieber u r not only cute but ur music makes me feel on top of da world u r a wonderful singer and dont let haters get u down i believe in u and so do all of yer fans! luv ya x
meh
tahts if the real 1 is on ere :(
Emily, the actually IS a fansite for Demi Lovato that she has an account on, and she told me she doesn't have a fanpop. And she is real because she gave me her number but i forgot it but my friend called it and she called back, so ask Daycup352 about the Demi fansite, k??
U KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY!?!?! It Doesn't Matter Anymore Because Kidrauhlbieber AND JustinBiebz Have Been Banned From Fanpop. There Is No Point Of Arguing About It.
EmyLay has spoken the truth! Amen!!!
lolz
meh
heyyyyy
i cnt believe there is no justin bieber on this......that suckz =( but atleast we have friends on this site
rite?
over a year ago justinbieber57 said…
"jb" answer me a q, where was ur "One Less lonely Girl" vid filmed, ik it all lol
this isnt the real JB
over a year ago zanesaaomgfan said…
FAKE JUSTIN ALERT!
Guys kidrauhlbieber is deleted his account.He said it.He was not reported.
angelic
where did U find that out girlema????? Justin told ME on link and JustinBiebz is gone anyway
over a year ago dezz02 said…
heart
hey justin hit me up im like you bigest fan n i would love to mingle with u and mabey even be you next girl friend message me if u wanna talk
Girlema- I REPORTED HIM!

And guys, JUSTIN BIEBER ISN'T ON THIS SITE and when did i say anything about Demi Lovato so where did you get that? so all u guys who got on here for JB...LEAVE!

Okay guys here I go
Stars like Justin Bieber adore there fans
but they dont have time to join every website about them!
And if Justin did make a Fanop wouldnt he tweet about it?
Or have like a twillion fans?
Or make a video about it?
^
|
|
They Would!!
So sorry to burst your bubble
but Justin
doesnt
or ever had
Fanpop!
And sorry to burst your backup bubble,
(if you had one if not your skrewed)
but dont think hes making one
any time soon.
Also, GirlEma, isn't funy "Justin" deleted his account
at the same time EmyLay reported him?
Somebody ate there lucky charms this mornin'.
I think made my point!
-MacWasHere
over a year ago puppylove101 said…
tongue
JUSTIN BIEBER wouldnt be here because he wouldnt want his privacy invaded so there is no justin bieber on fanpop!
over a year ago girlsweet said…
heart
h!
heart
h!justin bieber you are
so handsome and sweet boy in the world
over a year ago sw8fan13 said…
heart
hi justin im one of ur fanlink
all i can say is..,,,,u drive me crazy
h!
justin bieber
love u
We can believe what we want to believe that's it!And kmyer this website is kidrauhlbieber's.
ok.... it doesn't matter anymore, cuz he's gone
hey girlema, HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW?!?! DO U LIK STALK HIM OR SOMETING?!?! LIK SEROIUSLY!!! THTS WEIRD! OK?!?!

just saying.
over a year ago misstwilight45 said…
heart
hi you r awesome
yes yes.... people plz stop talking about them!!! both JustinBiebz and Kidrauhlbieber got reported and banned!!!! so lets just keep this discussion a CLEAN and good discussion to talk to Bieber fans...
and if ur going to b a hater just get off of here! you can go to another fansite!!!! just plz i dont want any fights!

-hay hay
over a year ago cindybabe said…
heart
omg i love yew Justin u are so cute like i so will make u laugh nd everything im a outgoing person i love yew Justin and don't believe those people they just hate yew but we love yew
EmiLay I know because on his website which showed kmyer I'm long time and before he's deleted his account on here, on his website was writing that his account is kidrauhlbieber! I know what I say.Btw on his website he's told me that he's deleted his account kk?Now u understand why I said that this website is kidrauhlbieber's?I hope.And don't shouted on me when u don't know the real true.Thank u.
over a year ago lisa12382 said…
if ur not a poser then follow me on twitter lisa12382 remember u said u follow fans:)
rainy
hey guys, i might leave fanpop so if u dont want me to.. speak up now, and Hay Hay i message u already about it.....
over a year ago crazygirl1901 said…
heart
thx so much justin u r so hot i would date u so ttyl love your newest fan jamelynn link
over a year ago JDBrocks26 said…
hey guys
over a year ago tyra98 said…
smirk
i luv u JB, and i think i'm that fan you would potentionally fall in love w/
zzz
WOW, nobody cares that im leaving
I CARE!!!! haha i do:) but i'm chatting you right now so its all good:)
over a year ago Aimanchung said…
ia any1 on?
Everything from this point on will not consist of the following words..
poser
fake
kidrauhlbieber
JustinBiebz
you guys will talk about talk about your love for Mr.Bieber
strating.................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.NO­W!
over a year ago jblove1034 said…
heart
ok hey guyszzz i am a nice person and open 2 be urr friends but for me 2 belive justinbiebez i gotta see it pleazzzz justinbiebz make a video in the name of kidrauhl on youtube and please say that u are the real justin bieber and show ur face and justy talk to the camera thxxxxx!!!!
big smile
omg supermac18 u r awesome
laugh
hola people wutzzzz uppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
HOLA
smile
k ppl, im not leaving... but even if i was gonna leave.. i guess nobody would care accept fpr kkglee and Hailey4u... but i am NOT leaving!
over a year ago justinia15 said…
does justin come frequently ???????
over a year ago ssports16 said…
what up dont u think justin is so nice
over a year ago jazzmine2345 said…
big smile
i didnt listen 2 the rumors!!y would some one do that!?!?! im happy that jb told us that!!!!!
big smile
hey people
over a year ago lilrina said…
fake
justin bieber deleted his account k i go on his fansite to talk to him his old account was kidrauhl do stop lieing
big smile
heyo
over a year ago katlovesjustinb said…
heart
hey justin please add me:) ilysm!:)ur da bomb and ahhamzingg:)
wink
OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hay Hay knows why
over a year ago emochick890 said…
angry
i dont get it u r not justin bieber at all u r just sum lieing lilttle kid and if u r justin i hate you. u r just one of those guys that lie about every thing i hate u and u r so annoying
over a year ago HESmette said…
hmmm
i have one thing to say Justin Bieberis Not a poser
over a year ago iceicebabyyy said…
big smile
and to add things up Justin does not type like this "haterz" and if you're the real Justin I'm pretty sure the admins here are gonna post it here. Right? Teehee.
ok everyone JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOT ON THIS SITE AND HE NEVER EVER WILL! WHO WANTS TO BE ON A SITE WITH ANNOYING PEOPLE THAT ARE OBSESSED WITH HIM SO STOP IT ALREADY! I SAID THIS B4 AND I DIDNT REALLY WANNA REPEAT IT!!! SO U FAGS CAN JUST GO STICK THT IN UR LITTLE JUICE BOX AND SUCK IT!!!
over a year ago justinia15 said…
crying
justin has left fanpop
over a year ago 2010jblover said…
smile
i love jb so who ever says he is gay i will kick your but
over a year ago 2010jblover said…
wink
jb can you add me at your list plesae
over a year ago LUV_4_BIEBER said…
hmmm
i really do want 2 belive u justin but there are ALOT of jb posers...
over a year ago NCISGleek said…
As if Justin Bieber would go on this website. He has ALOT better things to do than listen to girls whine on and on about how much they love him. Also he is damn sick of posers! What do you get from pretending to be someone your not? Nothing! It's pointless and I reckon they were both fake because they were both kicked off Fanpop.
over a year ago katelynevans said…
angelic
im very gay right now
over a year ago maria2500 said…
wink
you sould post a video of you on utube saying that you are not gay and the rest of the things they say about you p.s i like you alot and i have you all over my room peace out
over a year ago justinslova said…
kiss
iLOVE U JUSTIN I WISH U COULD COME HERE AN B MY BF BECAUSE ID DO ANYTHING FOR AN NEVER HURT U OTHER GIRLS MAY WANT U BECAUSE UR FAMOUS BUT I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT U ARE THE SMILE ON MY FACE THE SUN TO THE SKY THE SPARKLE IN MY EYES AND THE HAPPINESS IN MY SOUL PLEASE JUSTIN COME VISIT ME I LOVE U SO MUCH AN I AM A REAL GIRL NOT ONEE OF THOSE FAKE ONES.
EVERYONE!!! THIS JUSTIN BIEBER GOT BANNED AND KIDRAUHLBIEBER TOO!!! so plz STOP talking out haters,posers,and so on! there BOTH banned. okay!
over a year ago latora said…
kiss
i luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
hottie!!
heart
call me!!!
over a year ago bukchoy said…
Justin Bieber has an account on Plenty O Friends. He talks to fans on there in the forums and by private messages , on a regular basis.

He's been trying to keep this account and site a secret from his mom
but it's spreading like wild fire all over the internet.

link
over a year ago lheedielai said…
heart
I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!! I KNEW IT!! YOUR NOT A GAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JUSTIN!! HOPE TO MEET YOU SOMEDAY!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!
over a year ago Tharaa said…
omg there are 1 million justin biebers here i dont know who to believe.. but i dont care i'll believe who eva says they are bieber incase they are
over a year ago MarylovesSelena said…
Um sorry your not Justin.But hi.
Theres like 10000000000000000000000000000000000 gazillion Justin Bieber's out there (FAKE ONES) there is only ONE real one! i dont think he has fanpop account. I dont THINK
over a year ago addi123456 said…
hay, justin if that is you i can see that you have a new acount! i love ya and please please please add me if you see this. please i am beggin you. i love your music and i love you! so please will you! thank you!
over a year ago disneygulz4ever said…
kiss
i dont think u r justin but i think i do
i dont think u r justin but i think i do
haha kmyer what is it?!?! oh wow that is late....
i think kidrauhl16 is real
over a year ago WHATISAMAN said…
link
We're sending this fucker to North Korea.

And no one can stop us.
over a year ago diane12 said…
surprise
How can people say dat u r gay!!!! i would never say such a thing and WEN ARE U COMING TO SOUTH AFRICA(CAPE TOWN)?????CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

link
over a year ago justinhottie1 said…
heart
okay so we wanna know if you are really jb, can you prove it, ohh and what do you think of jasmine v
ok listen, kidraulh is real, its the real him becuase it says on his twitter. its him you guys.
over a year ago likebeauty said…
kiss
really?
over a year ago luuvenow said…
ur a poser....... like get a life.. just not his ;p
over a year ago kbrianna said…
laugh
what is this sight iv never been here before and i have no clue what this is???
over a year ago hildur96 said…
laugh
Haha its so failed for you ! both of you are a fake, thats obvious !
over a year ago NoDoubt said…
Im afraid Bieber is a bum banditeer chutney ferit.. I took him slowly earlier. He yelped a bit, but then the rohypnol started to affect.
over a year ago NoDoubt said…
That is exactly what me and bieber did last night kim.. we took turns though.
cool
yes really, kidrauhl is real it says on his twitter.
There is no real Justin Bieber on here
over a year ago xchritianboy said…
laugh
hes gay he kisses boys
over a year ago tkroxy2 said…
big smile
we all should
over a year ago tkroxy2 said…
oh not on xchiritatianboy i dont agree with
over a year ago bukchoy said…
Justin Bieber has an account on Plenty O Friends. He talks to fans on there in the forums and by private messages , on a regular basis.

He's been trying to keep this account and site a secret from his mom
but it's spreading like wild fire all over the internet.

link
over a year ago jdblover777 said…
blush
who is really justin bieber? i really think it is kidraulbieber cuz i just relized something justin biebz is really not justin bieber i look at his profile and really trust me on this. luv u justin #33 makala
over a year ago jbcutie123 said…
heart
HE IS SOO NOT A POSER ND HE IS SINGLE SO back off JB CAN I HAVE YOUR NUM I LOVE YOU ANY WAY U WOULDNT DATE A 10 YEAR OLD SO
over a year ago jusslexi said…
ok,justin isnt a poser,hes probably the most talented person ive seen since micheal jackson,hes not a freakin poser so i dont know where that came from and wth,hes not gay and he cerstainly didnt tell oprah that!!!
over a year ago xchritianboy said…
mischievous
fuck jb
over a year ago sarabieber06 said…
smirk
you are NOT da real JBiebz ! so please stop dreaming !
over a year ago MarylovesSelena said…
I dont think Justin even has time for fanpop.I dont think Justin has fanpop.Oh well...So yea ur a poser.Plus you got banned.
-Maryy