KaliBubbles ♥ You And Me

Dwolf247 posted on Sep 13, 2010 at 12:49AM
You know who you are. ;^)
save

KaliBubbles ♥ 348 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 126-150 of 348

over a year ago CullenProperty said…
I should beat you up for falling asleep on me again! D: Just kidding.... Maybe.... Goodnight, dear. Sleep well.
kiss
Note: I will not be on tomorrow, I am going to town.
And...
Don't forget to post those pics, please.

:)
over a year ago Dwolf247 said…
I wont.
Bye :^)
kiss
Well good morning to you! Finally a day that I wake up at the time here where you wake up at the same time just two hours ahead...Did that make sense? LOL
Yeah it did. Lol. It sucks doesn't it?
Yes sucks rocks. XD I thought about you all day... okay most of the day, not all of it, but, just thought I'd let you know. I was wondering, do you think it's weird that I'm robbing the craddle?
Thought about you too. Robbing the cradle? What does that mean?
ARG! Damn computer;

Robbing the cadle is when the girl in the relationship is older than the guy. If the woman is more than 20 years older than the guy, she is said to be a cougar.

Seriously, I want to know if you think me crying over you is lame. Please tell me if you do.
Oh ok. I don't! It makes me feel special, like you care for me. I know you do. And i care for you. Very deeply. :^)
heart
Special... I haven't felt special in forever. You make me feel beyond special. Okay. Like I said... I just don't know what came over me... Well, you came over me but... I finished my poem! It's not the best but... I'll post it as an article, k? :) Hope you like it... Did you finish yours?
No. I forgot about it. What will the article be called?
heart
Love vs. Hate

Remember when you sent me that message & you said; "Wakey-wakey! Hands off snakey?" what was that supposed to mean? I am still so confuzed by that! But, I loved that message so much. And also, hehe... I thought up questions to ask you today; What is your favorite color & what is your middle name? XD
Hehehe. You shall never know! Muhahahahaha! My two fav colors are turquois and jade. And my middle name is joseph. What about you?
WHY NOT?! :( *big tears* LOL. Turgois & Jade? Wow... That is impressive. Most guys just say blue. I love that you know your colors! Dylan Joseph... I like it. :) Mine is Ann, o almost forgot the fave colors, lol; Dark Purple & Lime Green; Not as elaboratly beautiful as yours but... Eh, why not? :) And another thing... You were born in 96 correct? By the way; Article published!
last edited over a year ago
Thank you. As you know, im not like most other guys. And yes i was. I know i already responded to it.
Ya, I do know that. IDK why I put that... Your just so impressive. *kisses you so deeply that the whole earth feels it* [you know, if that we're possible:]
last edited over a year ago
Which part the kissing or the whole earth feeling it?
The whole earth feeling it of course.
Oh. Pfft yeah i knew that!
Uh huh, shure! XD Jeez, I thought you feel asleep on me again!
That wont be happening tonight.
Well, maybe not for you mister, but for me I have school work for tomorrow... Maybe I stay up with you for a couple hours though. :)

Gawd... Blargggg. I wanna hold you soooo bad right now. >.< Damn stupid mileage!
Yeah, i know.....i want. I want to be able to hold you. To feel your skin touch mine. Just, any kind of physical contact.
:[Seriously, twenty minutes later]:

To illuminate myself with you would be such an award within itself. I can't wait till that moment comes that we can actually physically touch. Have you even considered telling your mom about us...?